Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

I had a Touhou Dream.

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I had a Touhou Dream. Empty I had a Touhou Dream.

Post by Amord Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 pm

So while I was sleeping. I had a Touhou Dream. Here's how it went, at least, everything I can remember.

Nazrin appeared to be under some sort of mind control. Or was an Android, or... Something along those lines, basically, there was this Villain controlling her and stripping her emotions away.

And the more successful the Villain was, the less that Nazrin resisted. After all, all those arguments about how emotions are weakness and pain start to make sense when you don't have them, and you hear about what they can cause to you [Sadness, Suffering, Anger, etc].

But I was playing the role of the Protagonist. Yes, this was like a game, for some reason. And the focus of the game is building a relationship between you and Nazrin. Which, naturally gets confused as her emotions are being stripped away.

But for the most part, you're successful, right up until end-game. Where it seems the Villain has succeeded in stripping her emotions away entirely.

This is where it gets weird because there's a part that I can't remember, but it involves Nazrin, me, and the Villain ending up on this massive Space Station. Cue how the end-game goes down. The Villain makes their case on how emotions cause nothing good for the person involved. And naturally, Nazrin agrees due to her emotions being almost completely gone.

But I start to plead my case. Pointing out that yes, a part of emotions is that there are bad things, such as sadness, or as uncontrollable anger. But I also point out that there are good things. The most prominent of which is love, of course.

The entire time this is going on, the Villain is hurdling the Space Station towards Earth somehow. And the longer all of this goes on, the more the atmospheric re-entry becomes apparent. The shaking becomes more violent, the flames outside become noticeable. The windows crack, etc. And the entire time, Nazrin and I are dragged closer to the Villain.

Despite the case I'm making, it seems like Nazrin isn't being won over -until- I pointed out that Nazrin wanted children one day. And that, without emotions, that would be impossible. At the very least, Nazrin wouldn't have the sentimental attachment that she wanted with them, and the person she had them with.

That was when Nazrin shook, seemingly starting to work on breaking her out of that mind control. Although it seemed like I was finally out of time, as we were right in front of the Villain.

I turn to the Villain, and shout "That's enough out of you!" and PUNCH them in the face. The Villain is knocked out. The Space Station stops it's crash course towards Earth. And Nazrin pulls off the ribbon in her hair [which seemed to be a cause of the control. now that I think about it]. And lets out a sigh of relief.

Nazrin then smiles at me, and proceeds to kiss me. After that, I wake up.

Phew, what a ride that was!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I had a Touhou Dream. Empty Re: I had a Touhou Dream.

Post by Raymu Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:24 pm

The space station ran out of gas, that's why it stopped.

...Im kidding. I had a Touhou Dream. 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I had a Touhou Dream. TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 pm