Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Game Idea I had:

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Game Idea I had: Empty Game Idea I had:

Post by Amord Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:45 am

This came about because of that "Five Nights at Fuckboy's" game. I thought about what a FNaF RPG done in a serious fashion would be like. Obviously the role would be from the Security Guard once more.

In this case, the game would take place during FNaF1. You would be playing as Mike Schmidt once more (although probably with an option to select male or female. Just because.)

For the most part, music wouldn't be playing, there would just be natural ambiance like what you would hear in FNaF. There are exceptions to this:

1 - When you experience a Hallucination. This is how battles would take place. FNaF has always walked the line of never really telling you what's real and what's fake. So a Hallucination is, at the very least, something that could be fought off in a relatively believable fashion. This will be how you mainly power up. Hallucination Fight

2 - When an Animatronic appears. To put it simply... Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy are all Bosses. But you CAN evade them. The game will play chase music as this happens, like so: Chase Music

3 - Of course, engage an Animatronic in battle, and as in standard RPG fashion, Bosses get their own battle theme: Boss Music

4 - There may be special events. Such as proper locations or points in the story where you are meant to fight Bosses - secret or otherwise - and a theme will also play at that point: Critical Event Theme

5 - All Animatronics defeated. Victory? - Hallucinations can only be fought in controlled locations now.

6 - Secret Golden Freddy Boss! Can only be faced once the original four Animatronics are defeated and you head to the Show Room Floor, instead of simply leaving the Pizzeria. Golden Freddy Fight

7 - True Ending Theme, only occurs with Golden Freddy defeated.

So yeah. I already had basically the entire soundtrack figured out and the idea wouldn't leave my head. Figured I'd just throw this here. Game Idea I had: 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Game Idea I had: Empty Re: Game Idea I had:

Post by Raymu Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 am

Party Members: Jeremy Fitzgerald (Older), Fritz Smith, Phone guy

Game Idea I had: 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Game Idea I had: TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:33 am

Game Idea I had: 962864578

I actually didn't have any intentions for party members. And I originally intended for the Phone Guy to be like a shopkeeper of sorts.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:06 am