Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

Fate/Final Hope

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate/Final Hope

Post by CivilProtection Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:45 am

"Yeah, Im ready. I'll do anything to put this entire situation back under control. Im Rashinfield, by the way"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 CpmariokartlicenseFate/Final Hope - Page 2 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by Lamia Wed May 30, 2018 4:31 pm

"Give up...?"

Fen walked over Ray's prone form, confused. He had tried to show her mercy? His enemy... Did he think he had the power in his weak mortal body to bring her down? That was.. foolish. And to further discuss the yourself like he did not trying to harm her... It made no sense to her... It confused her. Why?  It seemed such a foolish, child thing to do. She could only stand over him, watching as he struggled. She should just leave, leave the man to die here. Yet instead she found herself watching him closely instead. Watching his movements, his struggle. This was the end.... The fact she and others were here... The fact everything had been set in motion meant the end. She told the magus this. Tried to grant him a swift, respectible end. Yet he kept.... Going, why didn't he stop? Why didn't he just... Let it end? This made no sense to her. Yet she found herself... Intrigued, enough to counter what she knew she should be doing. well... She could answer a dying man's question at least.... Well that's the exuse she gave herself.

"Lev? I'll grant you insight then, before your end... No, I do not serve the one that calls himself Lev Lainur, though our goals are aligned. That's... All I can say Ray, now then... Prepare to meet your fate"

After saying this Fen have a sigh. Such a waste... This Magus could have been something great, just on his determination alone. Sadly that wasn't but time had in store.... She pulled her normal blade from her side, the Mars blade still sitting snug in it's satchel on her back, then lifted it over Ray, and began to plunge the blade down. However before she could bring it crashing all the way down a bright light shown from Ray and pushed the fox girl back... And as it did so, a solem, female voice wrung in Ray's head. Once the light began to fade... Ray wouldn't see himself before Fen. Instead he was in a temple. However the place... It would feel different. As if time displaced. It didn't etch forward or back. And amongnst this temple and laying down in front of Ray was an incredibly large being, one would almost call her a deity in the way she looked. A fox girl wrapped in white and gold robes and adornments. She was greater in size than Ray by far, and looked down upon him with a look of indifference.

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 JSCnIt7

"Rise, pathetic creature, rise and answer me. Answer me.... Why you do not just lay down and vanish with the rest of existence?"

----------------

"Yes, emperor of Rome, respect. Us.... No no need for concern, I am... To destroy you with my power. No holding back... This place, and you as well... Dissapear. With my Necrocalibur... We fight, and I fulfill my mission"

Heroine Alter then pointed her lightsaber esque sword at Nero in preparation for them to begin, leaving her off hand open in case it was needed. Before they began however X would direct attention to what the human Magus said.

"I... Have not. This is my mission, so you will be destroyed... It's simple isn't it? With my Necrocalibur you two... And then the others will be cut down. I am... Not underestimating. I know how the bonds of Magus and Servent work compared to those without....... Not enough"

Lighting sparked in the Berserker's off hand and she lowered her head pointing her blade at Nero.

"Now... We clash!"

X then rushed forward and began a rush combo, attempting to break past Nero's enhanced attributes-using her off hand to fire off lighting in an arc towards the coming Saber Alter to try and shock her and catch her off guard!

-------------

"Saber.... Your probably right, you are the king here after all"

She'd give a light chuckle, attempting to lighten the mood despite the serious situation-of course she wasn't to good at it, but she tried. She finished gathering together her supplies as they kept talking.

"The most compatible.... Are you satisfied then, with me Saber? I guess... I just want to be a worthy master for you I suppose, you know? I mean... You were a King, ND so much more! You pulled the holy sword... Compared to that I suppose it's... Hard to see my worth to you ya know? But if you say so... I'll do my best for both of us Saber"

She'd smile at her Servent's next words. It did make her feel better, more so it made her want to try even more. She'd make herself worthy to be the master of Artoria Pendragon!  However on to more serious notes....

"Your right Saber, let's go. Not everyone's going to be in a state to help defend.... We'll need to provide support! We'll stay in formation... And get this done"

Dawn was a bit nervous... But she tried her best not to let it show, instead trying to stay as calm as her servent in this situation. She was she was Saber's master, she'd need to direct and aid her in the coming battle.

Once they did arrive however Dawn took notice of what Saber pointed out... She was right. Another Magus and what appeared to be another Saber servent were locked in combat with a.... Saber? She wasn't sure... By it's attacks it was hard to immeditly place. But no matter what it was they'd need to support them! Getting closer Dawn recognised the magus and Saber from earlier.... But still not the foe. Made sense she supposed considered they were the enemy. Ok this was it, the real deal! She'd need to support Artoria all she could!

"Ok Saber I'll back you up!"

She'd then take up position behind Artoria, readying herself to support her servent.

Last edited by Lamia on Wed May 30, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the music for Lamia!)
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 am

"What...? Then I was right about him... No, No I wont give up. Ever. I'm sorry."

No way...I suspected him all along, but I did nothing. And now...Who knows what else he was already doing? Was it my fault for not acting sooner? No...This...It was too late to worry about 'what if's. 'What could have been'. Right now all those thoughts were being overwritten as soon as I formed them, taken away by an almost primal desire to live...I kept attempting to push myself up, even though I made no progress. Even though it burned my very core to try. I had to keep going. But as I watched her raise a blade above me, I could only stare helplessly. There wasn't fear in my eyes however, even despite my situation, despite the fact that in one quick blow she was about to take my very life.

Maybe I just couldn't bring myself to resent her. Especially after the mercy I showed her. Though my instincts told me she was an enemy, my emotions told me otherwise. I could only give her a look of disappointment. Perhaps one almost questioning why she felt she had to do this...Still, as she dropped the blade, I closed my eyes. ... Only to be enveloped by a light so bright that even with my eyes shut, I could see nothing but pure white. Still, when I opened them, I was...In a completely different place, standing before a woman that was easily several times my size.

She was intimidating, her gaze clearly not a welcoming or friendly one. I could see the very heat coming off of her, it looked so hot that it could easily vaporize anything in an instant. And yet, for me I could only feel a humid sweltering heat. Not a deadly one by any means. Why? She asked one question after making a demand that I stand up. I can only comply to the demand, I dare not defy something this powerful. Her question practically echoed throughout the room, and through my head. "Why do you not just lay down and vanish with the rest of existence?"... It's a difficult question, it's one I had to think over before I gave her an answer.

"...I didn't come this far just to wish for a swift death."

It was so unlike me, and yet...It reflected perfectly how I felt. I didn't want to die like this. To just lie down and surrender.

"It insults everything I've worked for. It insults everyone I might well be fighting for, maybe people who can't fight for themselves, to just die with a whisper. Without trying to fight back against the fate I've been dealt."

Such a valiant answer. It might've sounded generic if someone else had said it, it might've sounded generic if *I* had said it any other time, and yet in that moment, somehow...I said it with conviction. unshaking, unwavering conviction. Maybe I was insane, to just answer this...Unearthly woman sitting so casually before me with no hesitance. This being who could clearly destroy me without even an afterthought somehow didn't worry me at all, even though I knew just the kind of danger she could pose.

--------------------------------

"Impressive, to continue fighting against overwhelming odds...It is almost a shame that I have to defeat you!"

Nero parried and blocked each of the berserker's attacks. Though even with her enhanced attributes, this was shockingly difficult. She still pulled it off, though there were several close-calls with the berserker's mad attacks. There wasn't an opening for Nero to counter at all, she was too focused on protecting her master who stood right behind her. This servant could cleave him in half if given the opportunity, Nero wasn't about to allow such a thing. Still, keeping her distracted may have been a very wise move. However, all things must come to an end, the Berserker's assault was no different. Once she lost her momentum, Nero would quickly counter, kicking at Heroine Alter's leg and sending a sweeping slash of her blade upwards towards the berserker's torso. She would leap back, grabbing her master in the movement and carefully sliding him back.

"Praetor, I require extra space for this, we shall be victorious without any doubt!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:27 pm

I merely smiled at Heroine X-Alter's words. "It's more than a simple bond. But I suppose you wouldn't know about that either... You just need to see to believe.", under normal circumstances, I was glad to let Saber handle this for me. She always took care of the fighting. I knew that I wasn't strong enough to personally take on a Heroic Spirit. Most Magus had to accept this fact. I used to feel a ting of guilt about it, but seeing just how strong Saber was... And knowing that she wanted nothing more than to protect me...

Well, why should I try to deny that, especially seeing as how I could really use her protection more often than not? That didn't mean I couldn't do nothing, of course... Still, Nero needed some space to do her work, so she gently pushes me back. I cooperate, giving a small nod at her request -- Besides, something had just come up. My ring... The Regalia. It was glowing. I calmly bring it up to my face, and then a hologram is projected from the colored stone on the ring.

Ah. "Nameless". The Archer in the red coat.
    "Master. I am afraid we have a problem.", he spoke calmly. It wasn't very often he showed his hand, but I could tell that he was anxious right now... So it was important.

"Go ahead, Archer. What is it?", I then direct him to continue.

"Of course. You'll no doubt recall that you asked me to keep a close eye on things in your absence. The Moon Cell is still quite peaceful... However. Altera has left. I traced her signature to Earth... Where we then lost contact with her. I also can no longer pinpoint her location.", Archer would then deliver his report... Not exactly news that I was looking forward to. But definitely news that I needed to hear.

I would dismiss the hologram and then... Begin to concentrate another spell into my hand. This one of a far more offensive orientation. It would happen far faster than most everyone might be able to realize...

That I had just launched an attack all of my own at the enemy Servant. A ball of pure, arcane fire. If the "Berserker" took the blow, she would find it to be far stronger than any normal spell should be... And there was a reason for that. It wasn't just a single spell. It was multiple, albeit weak spells formed together into a single blow. Greatly increasing the strength and the force. Enough to get her attention.

Enough to blow her weapon out of her hands, if she was really unprepared. Enough to bring all of this to a pause, even if briefly as I spoke my next words.
    "... I don't expect you to answer any questions I might have. So I won't bother asking "Who took her", or "Where is she"... Instead... I'm going to have you deliver a message."

I spoke very deliberately, very clearly... A very noticeable hint of anger in my voice. Of all the people for them to go after... Altera was the one? She already went through so much, and now she's a prisoner again? "Because you are going to run from this. And when you do... You're going to deliver a message to your Master.", to say that I wasn't like myself would be putting it lightly.

"The message is simple.... "You chose the wrong war."", I was already preparing another spell. At this point, I wasn't content to sit on the sidelines. I was going to fight. And I was going to win. I had to. Perhaps it was a sign of good luck that I launched my attack just as Heroine X-Alter had focused on something else...

Dawn was slowly getting the confidence she needed to handle this. That made Arturia smirk. All her Master needed was to believe in herself a little more, and things would go smoothly. Still, this would be her first real fight... And it was on the enemy's terms, rather than the other way around. Saber Alter made a note that she would have to compensate for this. It was most important that they worked as a team. They each needed to cover for their weaknesses. Even if the Servant was meant to do the brunt of the work...

There was plenty for the Master to do. Eventually, they neared the combat site. Saber Alter was already on edge, so when the enemy launched what appeared to be a bolt of lightning... She swung her sword with purpose! Excalibur may have been corrupted alongside her form, but it still had all of it's magical properties, so it easily blocked such an attack. Fortunately, her Master was behind her too. So the situation seemed to be under control... At least, on their end.

She couldn't say the same for the Magus that had seemingly thrown all form of reason out the window...

Mash continued to smile softly. "I'm Mash. Okay... I think I know what we need to do." she'd begin to formulate a plan. "It's odd that none of the emergency defenses have activated, so we're going to check up on them... Normally, I'd say that the Spiritron Chamber is our first stop... But if you listen closely..."

...Even from where they were standing, the sounds of combat echoed pretty clearly through the long halls. "... It's too dangerous to head there for now, we need to leave it in the hands of people already defending on that front. Come on.", Mash would begin to lead the way for Rashinfiald.

Her thought process was simple, of there was a fire, then they needed to activate all of the safety measures... They also needed to ensure that Chaldea was running just as it should be, though if she could really do that all on her own or not...

She couldn't worry about that right now! Mash needed to focus on the task at hand. If she hesitates, that's valuable time lost, and the situation only gets worse...!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:53 pm

"Right, I get it" I follow Mash as closely as I can.
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Dawn's main fortey was her combat, it's why she couldn't handle Arturia's Noble phantasm-she simply couldn't handle it in her current state. It was one of the subjects of their training. With that being said their was a few spells she WAS good at it. That spell was in essence a weaker version of one of her servents skills-but also one that would help them push this servent back, speciully in conjunction with the enraged Karasu and his Saber servent! Dawn would then focus her energy, pouring it out to her servent, that spell was 'Mana Burst

"Saber let's focus, we can do this, I'm gonna boost your power... If we can all get a good hit on her we can do this!"

Though Dawn wasn't directly attacking, she was pulling her magical energy into Alter through her spell, which would have the effect of increasing her offensive prowess, which would allow her to unless more powerful attacks. Dane would keep her mind focused and eyes on the combat, ready to shift at a moment's notice if needed.
    ---------
    "Magus, young ruler.... You should not assume, one like you.... You should know how servents work. I am not a randomly summoned heroic spirit.... I know those bonds well. It is why I say things as I do"

X wasn't the type to get super excited like her normal self. No, X Alter was a different type of being, speciully for a Beserker class servant. She was capable of more rational thought, though that also had the effect of a lowered Madness Enhancement. It however allowed her to communicate with the Magus.

"Respect.... You and your servant, however.... A word of advice. This isn't a 'war' you would do well to stop thinking of it in that small scale, it is... A lot more"

Nero gave a strong kick that knocked her back, however as Nero came down with he rbkade X would direct her lighting once more, this time in a field around her, though it could block Nero's attack, both the magus impressive display of fire and anything coming from the saver, mixed in with Nero's attack would quickly break it and push the Beserker back, where she gave a huge of exaustion. Even for her, four against one was taxing on her body. The only option... Was to blow them away. X would step back to her feet, and a tremendous energy could be felt building around her, enough to make the area around them shake with it's already unstable nature. What she was about to release was obvious-her Noble Phantasm. She thrust her double bladed Necrocalibur to the side... She was clearly prepared to unlesh it's full power!

"Secret...."

"No, mother said no X"

The voice was that of a child's, and with it came a mist, out of nowhere it engulfed the entire area in blinding, restricting smoke. For servent's and Magus alike this mist was dangerous-thiugh servent's did stand a better chance their master's would need to not breathe the stuff in to much! The child's voice was heard again, alongside a clearly agiated X.

"Your mother is not my master ____, she should stay out of this"

The name had been said, yes it was likely clear in there mind in that moment. They could picture each letter.

"Mother directs your master, she directs us all, mother says go, your master obeys X"

The Beserker griminced, she clearly wished to finish her fight with the group but...  She had little choice in this matter.

"Fine"

At that moment X released her Noble Phantasm's build and a light would appear among the fog, one that could be seen by the servent's and master's gathered, two lights that would vansih in a moment. With them the mist began to fade away.... Along with that four letter name, and it's precense ever being there.

---------
    "Really? I could grant it... Here and now, why not? Your a weak one... It would make no difference, for me or for her, any of the nine"

The giant lady tapped her chin in thought, clearly their was some interest their, though it obviously wasn't in a sense of caring for the magus himself.

"She calls to you... I can see why, foolish girl, she makes the same mistake every time, perhaps... I should simply end you both"

It was then the man made his rather valent speech. Ah the hero's words, the matyr's promise! She heard it many times. Before they binded with one of the nine, after, even as they were crushed benesth her. Yet something about this child's words... Hmm... They felt different. Yes... This child, this magus-perhaos he could put on a better show. She was interested, she had to admit. Would he be yet another to prove her right, and that foolish tail's broken dream? Or maybe... Hmm yes.

"Very well, then. Prove your resolve mage. But know this.... If you disappoint me, you have much more to worry about than your precious timeline"

The fox girl stood to her feet, and her nine taisl raised out towards Ray, though at first it would appear they were going to crush him as they came into contact he instead was again enveloped by a strong light as he was transported, the next word he heard was similar to the fox girl's... Though this one? It had far more emotion behind it.

"Miko!'

The Caster class servent's fist came into contact with the other feline being, sending her reeling back in surprise. The stress of fighting the saber class servent before this, as well as not weilding her full power had left her quite uprepered for such an attack. That Magus.... He had summoned a servent? Fen wiped the blood from her mouth as she stared down the kimino clad servent.

"You... One of those nine dammed tails.... Why would you answer the call of the dammened! You who's past.... Theirs no hope in this timeline!"

Caster simply shook a single finger her fellow feline's face and shook her head.

"Wrong! The future is one me and my husband shall now build together! He heard my call and I have come forth! And now.... We're gonna best you up!"

She'd then lean down lifting Ray up with a smile on her face.

"Right, master?"

The caster's words dumfounded Fen, she stared at Ray a moment, blinking in surprise.

"Wait so faced with the end of the world you.... Summoned a wifu?"

Their was a clear note of jelious in her words, though great surprise and confusion as well, look no she need to focus, that mage was a threat now more than ever-and needed to be struck down.
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:59 pm

While I didn't give her the pleasure of a response of ANY kind in regards to her threats, I  did however give a silent nod to the massive woman in response to proving myself, not really understanding her words, but...Perhaps where I don't understand now, one day I would. Before I could really think it over however, I was...Back. Back before that girl that wanted me dead, but now someone stood above me, having knocked her away.

As I heard her words, all of my fears, all of my anger, it faded away. Still, I couldn't exactly ignore what she was saying either.

"I have no idea who you're calling husband...But, I think I'm your master. Did...You hear my call? We can do this, we can win." I'd take on a determined expression.

I would however shake my hands and head, denying Fen's words, that expression breaking for a moment.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about either!! Look-If you don't wanna get hurt, I'm giving you a chance to surrender!"

I would hold back my newfound servant for only a second, but then nod if Fen's inevitable response was denial.

"Yes, we're going to beat her up. But no lethal strikes. If we can subdue her we might be able to figure out what's going on."

I...Can't exactly ignore that part of that order was less because of capturing her, and more because I...Still didn't feel right killing her. But even then, I wasn't going to back down. It was clear from my tone that I wasn't holding back.

I quickly cast a stunning spell right towards Fen, shouting out an order to Caster to strike while she had an opening. My excellent fighting skills had returned, my resolve was powerful once more, as if I had never fallen at all. I felt a fire burning hot deep in my soul, no more than that, I felt a burning pain in my hand as well, I tried to ignore it, though compelled to look, I could only notice that a mark had formed there on the back of my hand. So this was proof of my mastery over this mysterious servant... I gave myself a nod, clenching my hand into a fist. I couldn't lose now, not just for my sake, but for my unknown rescuer's sake too.

I kept my eyes open for any servants in the area, unsure on whether or not Fen was alone. I couldn't take any chances, if I left my servant open to attacks then it would be the end for both of us. And truthfully, I wasn't prepared to anger that giant woman...

I steeled my resolve even further however, ready to force Fen on the defensive no matter what. If I could manage that, she would be guaranteed to lose from there. It was odd...Any injuries I might've sustained before, I...Couldn't feel them at all. It was though both my body, mind, and soul had been renewed. Victory was all but assured at this point, she was at the heaviest possible disadvantage, on top of myself not underestimating her, as well.

-----------

Now that Nero had more room to work with, she could fight better without worrying about her Master's safety quite as much. All the combined attacks visibly had this berserker pushed back quite a bit. It caused Nero to grin, grin at all the words she was saying.

"Umu, You are correct! This is not a war. It is a mere skirmish, you have already lost I am afraid! I will however grant you the honor of saying final words before I finish you!"

Nero raised her blade... ... But then noticed what the Berserker was preparing. She leapt back and drew her blade into a defensive position. "Praetor, that buildup of energy! I believe it to be a noble phantasm! We must retreat immediately, I cannot properly defend you in this situation without knowing it's effect!"

Nero was...Concerned. It was obvious in the tone of voice she carried. ... However before she could say anything else, the berserker had been interrupted by another. Someone unseen, that even she herself failed to detect.

"!!! That...An assassin?!"

Nero kept up her defensive stance, even more so in the thick fog.

"Master...Be very careful, this is no normal fog. I can already feel the effect it has on my mana."

...it was like her migraines, to be honest. The way it ate at her. It probably wouldn't kill her. But it wasn't pleasant. And that servant's name...The berserker said it clearly but...It wasn't normal. There was something off about it. Worse, before she could intervene and finish off the berserker, the duo vanished without a trace, taking their fog with them. ... Nero lowered her blade, but not her guard. She gave a sigh of relief, both at the lifting of that terrible fog, and at her Master's safety.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Even I could feel that buildup of energy... Unmistakably, it was a Noble Phantasm! The strongest weapon in any Servant's arsenal. The very thing that makes them a Noble Spirit. For the Berserker to be using it already means that we really forced her into a corner. I had a plan, I knew what we needed to do!

"Saber! Use Thrice-Setting Sun and defend!", Thrice-Setting Sun... A really useful skill. Normally, when a Servant is defeated, that spells the end for you... This skill, unique to Saber as far as I was aware, let her cheat death once. No matter how disastrous the damage she had taken, she would return from death, ready to continue the fight. I delivered my message to her telepathically. No need to give out more information than they already had...

However... The situation quickly changed. A mist filled the room -- Clearly discernible from the smoke that came from the fires. Both in it's appearance, and... The burning sensation that filled my lungs. The immediate negative effects were impossible to ignore. Out of reflex, I moved my arm up, covering my mouth with my sleeve. Though not exactly perfect, it would buy me time.

I could have sworn... Someone was there. Someone besides Berserker. And there was no way that this was Berserker's Noble Phantasm. I remember her saying something too! She was addressing the mysterious person... But... What did she say?

I tried to wrack my mind. Was it the Class of the Servant? The Servant's True Name? But no matter how much I tried to find the answer, it was like... Trying to figure out which book was gone based on the gap in the shelf.

Saber's voice called me back to reality. An Assassin? Well, this mist was poisonous, and seemed to alter the perception of those caught in it... So that seemed accurate. Then just like that, all of our enemies had disappeared. The mist had vanished with it.

Luckily... We survived. But I already knew that in order to have a chance against our enemies... We needed a defense against that mist. It wasn't very far off from Robin Hood's poison arrow... But there was no clear source to remove in this instance. Once I was sure that the air was clear, I lowered my arm, taking a breath of fresh air. Or at least, comparatively fresh to the mist that had filled the room before.

"Just like I thought... It's an organized group.", it looks like SE.RA.PH really wasn't underestimating the exact level of threat in this attack on humanity after all. Not that I had a reason to doubt it, but this certainly removed any doubt left.

I turned to the backup that had just arrived...
    "Are you two alright?" I then ask... Which reminds me to check up on my Servant too, I turn my gaze towards Nero. "Are you okay too, Saber?"

Saber Alter felt the surge of mana through her, and she shifted her footwork slightly as she readied her sword. Charging into the fray without her Noble Phantasm was going to carry risks... Especially because... She could recognize that Noble Phantasm the Berserker was using! Hell, she could recognize the Berserker herself. Now, the sword was obviously different, but... The resemblances were uncanny.

"Damn... It's not safe to rush in just yet. I can keep you safe from here, Master!", she'd then admit. Perhaps that was a good call, as when the mist appeared... It didn't take long for Saber to identify the poisonous effects it had on her. Out of instinct, she would immediately turn to Dawn and cover her mouth. "Don't breathe too much of this mist, Master... It's poisoned."

Fortunately... Their enemies wouldn't stay for much longer. But... All of those strange feelings raced through her mind as well. Why couldn't she remember the cause of the interference? It was someone, but... Never mind that. She'd pull her hand away from Dawn's mouth now that the mist had dissipated. "We're fine... You handled the fighting this time around."

She did note that it was odd that a new recruit handled all of this so well...

Fortunately, Mash and Rashinfiald would seemingly encounter little issues as they made their way to the maintenance room. From here, they would be able to check all of the security issues and get the defense systems back online.

That was exactly what Mash started doing, setting to work on the terminals immediately!
    "I-I'm not an expert, but... This looks pretty bad!"

The damage was extensive. Chaldea couldn't run at full efficiency like this... Especially since this attack also seemed to coincide with the corruption of history. "We might be the only people still alive that can handle this..."

Mash took a deep breath... She didn't know if there was anyone left that could help. But she had to try! Maybe if Dr. Roman were still alive...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:57 pm

"Just tell me what to do and I'll do it! Or should I try to find any survivors?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 pm

With the others Dawn had first suffered by the poison, though she did her best not to breathe to much-due to a timely warning by Arturia, who also covered her mouth for safety. She was... Confused she could update swear... Their had been something else their among the fog. Another being? But she could quite here it, she could sworn she heard a voice but... It was like the details we're wiped away, a slate wiped clean. But besides that.... The more important thing was the status of their allies, and more so-at least to her her servent. It was selfishly sh sure.... But that's just how she was. She cared that they might be hurt of course but... She just couldn't help herself. At that moment her concern was for Arturia-despite the likelihood of her being in the best condition of the bunch. So she turned to her servent, the look of concern apprsbt on her face as she did so.

"Saber... Are you ok? Thank you for protecting me I.... I'm ashamed I was uprepared for this attack"

She then turned to the master who greeted them, she shared her servent's suspicion, but they clearly wearnt an enemy, if nothing else.

"Saber's right, were perfectly fine thanks.... It does seem you handled the combat well this time however"

A part of her, her pride was stung by that, they had come to assist after all. However she'd then turn to her servent.

"Saber? Can you feel any other enemy servents, think were clear?"

--------
    "I called you my husband master! You are my destined one, the master who heard my call! Yes master we'll do this together!"

She'd then nod at the non lethel strikes. Did her master have a soft spot for their opponent? Well to bad! Master was all hers!

"Ok master... But let's go! I can sesne her energy, if were gonna have a chance to take her down it needs to be now!"

-----

Their he went again, telling her to give up. Acting like it was for her own good. What was he? Why did he make her hesitate. She never did before. Not amongst her father or mother, her sister or brother. Not to bite one of her handlers dam hands off. And yet with him... It had to be a lie, that's all any promise to her was. And yet it felt ....geninue... Dam humans. Dam gods. A bunch of lies and kind words that's... That's what they were! The anger could be seen on her face as she talked to Ray, choosing to ignore the being that at least to her was an extension of the Magus. Someone she had to crush along with him.

"You tell me to surrender... Why? So I can be bound again? You truly don't get this do you... The fact I am doing this, that I exist in this form... Means the end has come. I am it's first sign. I have no reason to surrender! Do you even know who I am?! Are all mortals... All servents... SO! DAM! IGNORANT!"

With each shout a vision would graduly fade in and out before Ray's eyes, becoming more and more solid the more angry she got. A vision of chains around fins body, seemingly implanted high in the air by a large sword. As the vision faded she looked at the Magus rather more darkely than before.

"Magus.... I'm going to end this... I have no time... For people who cant learn from the past, who don't even.... Care to know"

"Expectation"

She glared at the Magus as she then let a great howl ring through out the air, if one knew their history as Fin claimed they didn't... They might even recognise such an event... And if they did? They'd no the large wave of water now coming straight down upon them!
    ----
    Tomeno's eyes would go wide, she was mad at this foolish girl for the way she was treating her husband of course! But also... Their was the concern of the massive wave of water. She could counter it with her Noble phantasm but... Not at this range, they needed to move! She'd grab a hold of her master and move them back to give them a better vantage though...the water kept coming!

"Master we need to keep moving until we can counter it!"
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am

"Right, uh...You'll have to explain more when we're in safety."

I'd give a nod to her, it was time to attack. Though before I could really do anything at all, the worst possible thing happened...

Time seemed to slow down, I could hear her words clearly, full of bitterness and pain. I could see something. Not like before with that bright being, but something lesser. Like an image. It was her, tied up and helpless. It lasted only a moment, but it felt like forever. Was this some kind of projection? No, that wouldn't make sense. Why would my enemy even care to share such a thing?

Of course, there was some pity from me, but it didn't feel as though pity was really what someone like Fen would want. I also didn't want to give my new servant the wrong impression. I wouldn't side with anyone wishing to destroy everything, never. But I...

I felt sympathy. Why was it this one specifically? I didn't feel sympathy towards Lev, and it was doubtful that I would feel the same sympathy towards anyone else who worked towards ending humanity. So why was I thinking this way? None of the images made sense either. And yet, in that moment as she released what I could only assume was a noble phantasm...It became clear.

"... Fenrir!!! STOP!!!"

Expectation.

Given the effect coming from this word, it could only really be one thing. This was the legendary norse wolf, Fenrir. And now it's terrifying strength was being aimed at me and my servant both. It's no wonder she was able to defeat that other servant so easily. I doubt there would be any words to stop her now. But I still called out regardless, even as Caster pulled me to safety.

"Fenrir! Gleiphnir isn't here! You have to stop. You're free now, why do you insist on following a baseless prophecy?"

Really though, it was useless at this point to try and reason with her. What was important now was surviving this attack that no doubt was on the level of a Noble Phantasm. Perhaps beyond even that. I jumped into action as quickly as I possibly could, now wasn't the time for sympathy after all. I turn to my servant and begin formulating a plan.

"You're a caster right? Do you have any defensive skills? If you've got one, please use it! I'll cover you however I can!"

I cast a mana boosting spell, though it taps into my own mana at a strong pace, perhaps it will give her enough of a boost to overcharge whatever defensive skills she might carry. It only made sense for a caster to have such a thing after all, they weren't designed for close quarters combat like Sabers or Lancers.

It seemed like Caster and I were all by ourselves here, but yet in that same moment, a bolt of magic went flying right at Fenrir from...Right behind her?! The one who fired it off was none other than Rani, that girl I helped back in Chaldea...It was relieving to see her alive and well, but now she was wrapped up in this danger too.

"C...Caster! That's a friendly master over there! We have to hurry over to help her!"

We were however still pinned down ourselves, though hopefully this plan would work, and give us an opening to run over to Rani. That was all that we really had in this situation;

Hope.

--------------------------------------------

Nero would give a calm nod, putting away her blade for the time being.

"I am perfectly unharmed, Praetor!"

It's amazing how quickly Nero went back to being happy-go-lucky. You wouldn't give guessed she was in a dangerous battle just a short moment ago by the way she currently carried herself. This was partly thanks to knowing that her master was safe. There really wasn't anything more she needed than him by her side. She gave him a bright smile and a nod just to further reaffirm that she was fine.

"However...I should apologize my master, I should have acted more offensively, perhaps our opponent would not have escaped if I hadn't underestimated them."

Admitting her failures was a difficult thing for someone like Nero. Though she wholly admitted them without hesitation. She did underestimate that berserker, she had so much experience under her belt that such a fight shouldn't have ended any differently than in total victory. It was that... ....Person.

Nero stared blankly at the room, trying to remember. She even recalls calling out that person's class. But...What it was she said, she couldn't even remember.

"... I fear something in that fog has affected my memory, that second servant. I...cannot recall anything about them. It is though the memories still exist, but I cannot access them."

That was the best way Nero could describe this lack of memory. It wasn't that it was gone, more like she just couldn't bring it to the front of her mind for some reason. She very clearly remembers them being there, and she even remembers that they said something, but what it was...That elluded her.

Meanwhile in the same room as the four, someone peaked out timidly from behind a console. It was none other than Doctor Romani Archaman. He looks like he just barely scraped by that encounter, by...Hiding the entire time.

"W...What was that?! H...hey you four!! Do you see the Administrator?! I think some of our masters got sent in there, along with her! We have to hurry and send someone along! But..."

As much as he messed with the console, nothing would respond. It seems someone had sabotaged something deeper in chaldea. He'd frantically pull up a walkie talkie, trying to get anyone on the line, until finally he reached Mash.

"Mash. Mash are you there? Listen, if you're still alive, we've had a serious situation in the spiritron chamber! It was an explosion, someone took everything down in here, we...Olga was sent into the singularity, we have to get the system back up! She and anyone else sent there are in serious danger of being lost forever!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:53 am

It seemed like people were starting to take notice of my skill... Especially in handling a Servant. In order not to risk my cover at the moment, I decided I should tell a certain truth in order to clear away any suspicions. The last thing I needed was for the people in Chaldea to grow distrustful of me, I was here to help after all... That being said, the whole truth was pretty unbelievable, so...

"Ah, that's because I'm a victor of a Holy Grail War. It's why I was recruited under such short notice. Any Magus capable of such a thing is pretty desirable for their abilities, as you can imagine.", I'd explain. I then gesture to Saber. "And yes, this is the Servant I won the war with. That is why we have such seamless teamwork.", Speaking of Saber.... I'm glad to hear that she's unharmed. When I figured out the mist was poisoned, I was worried for her well-being. It's easy for me to forget how resilient Servants really are...

Still, I'm more careful because of my previous experiences. I'll never forget the time where Li Shuwen nearly led to me losing Nero... And my own life, too. In any case, she was expressing her concerns over the enemy getting away.
    "It was unrealistic to think that we'd get them that fast. We don't have enough information on any of them yet... But, they do have a message to deliver, that's better than nothing."

It also seemed like I wasn't the only one suffering the effects of amnesia... Details regarding that person that interrupted us were erased, or altered. Hm... Strange. Saber had trouble recalling the class. Maybe it's because I thought of everything so logically, but I remembered the class... "Well, if they're erasing information, relying on ambushes and using poisonous mist... That would be an Assassin."

Still, even with that, we didn't know very much about this mysterious 'Assassin'. Just that we needed to prepare for them based on what we know. First order of business was coming up with a method of protection against that mist... On that note however, someone else was in the room. One of the Chaldea staff, from the looks of things.

"If you need to send someone as reinforcements, Saber and I are ready!", I'd immediately respond to his concerns. It seems like things within the facility were mostly under control, besides, whatever lives we could save could end up seriously impacting this entire war! There was little need for hesitation, but... It looked like something was wrong too. Romani was trying to get into contact with someone named 'Mash' in order to get the Spiritron Chamber back in working order....

Saber Alter grew thoughtful. The victor of a Holy Grail War? Well, that would certainly explain his skill... In any case, he didn't appear to be an enemy, and the wellbeing of her Master was more important right now... Though that didn't stop Dawn from apologizing for not being ready for an attack. She just calmly shakes her head in response. "No need to apologize. As the Magus said... These are the skills of an Assassin."

That, and Dawn hadn't experienced a real battle yet... This wasn't really an ideal situation for anyone, but they would have to make due. "As for myself... I'm fine. The effects thankfully dissipated along with the mist.", after that... Dawn would end up asking a very important question. Were there any other enemies present at the moment?

Saber Alter would close her eyes, focusing for a moment... Trying to get a feel for any clear presences. Given the state of Chaldea for a moment, it should be easy to pick up on Magus and Servant alike. But it would still take a bit of time... It also wouldn't work on Assassins, sadly. Presence Concealment was very potent.

Finally... Some good news reached Mash's ears! Romani was alive! And apparently, there was an explosion in the Spiritron Chamber... And Olga, as well as several Masters were flung into the Singularity? That wasn't good at all! "R-right... I'm here at the maintenance room! I came here to get the defense systems online, if you can guide me, I should be able to get everything back online quickly!"

She'd set to work on the console. Rashinfiald was desperate to help however he could, too. She smiled, thankful for his presence. "Thanks... Can you keep an eye out for anyone? We don't know if an enemy will come here or not... I know we don't have a Servant to back us up, but still.", she'd make her request.

Now, it was going to fall to the next critical moments... So long as Romani gave her instructions, she'd be able to do everything in her power to get all of this back into a stable condition! But if the Singularities were being targeted as well... No, she couldn't let that bother her right now. If they couldn't operate Chaldea... If the facility was lost, then that really was it!

This wasn't over, not yet! Not by a long shot!

Last edited by Amord on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:02 am

"Right, I will. I hope we dont encounter servants."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:06 pm

(Imagine playing throughout post)

--Fuyuki Singularity, miles off from Ray's current location~~

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 Y5ZRea9

A magus stands amongst two girls, all bearing scars from a recent battle, the Magus obvisoly bearing the worst of it. On his hand was the sure fire seal of a master, but only the out lined markings-showing that for now they were drained. The man, of asian disant was exhausted. He'd move around from time to time, but needed the aid of the woman closest to him to do so.

"Pan"

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 0hvMeAv

Glowing markings lay upon the girl closest to him. This servent had been beside him for such a long time.... Short time? It was hard to tell with this singularity business. More so with the goals he had to accomplish.

"Yes Master?"

"Assassin, is he back yet?"

"He's arriving now, he just passed my boxs permiter"

The man gave a sigh, rubbing the temple of his head in thought

"I still don't agree with using it like that, it's just as dangerous as that thing out there"

The woman shook her head , clearly she disagreed.

"Master, we have to have a method of keeping that beast at bay, it was able to handle us AND saber, sure it's losing momentem but if that Magus can't make her retreat... We need a method of pushing it back, risk or no the box can do that"

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 OmfrSRx

The man opened his mouth to reply, but was interrupted by the self same assasian's arrival to their area. The Magus turned stern as he looked at his servent.

"So...?"

The Assasian seemed have a look of worry on his face, he clearly wasn't sure about what he found... Or how it would turn out.

"It's not clear cut, Master. The boy has summoned a servent, a rather powerful one. But the beast is yet still on the offensive. It is... Hard to see how this will go"

The Magus sratched the side of his head in deep thought, for a minute he simply sat there before standing and beginning to walk in the opposite direction.

The assasian blinked, confused before replying.

"Master, do we not plan on going to his aid?"

The Magus would stop, sighing before looking to the sky.

"No we will not, even if we wanted to we are not in a condition that would be of any help"

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 LT6u3Wx

For the first time the second girl would speak up, though it was smore a statement of concern that anything, as she looked off to the battlefield far away.

"Master... Are our goals not aligned with his? We both want the restoration of humanity"

"Not their humanity Archer... Not theirs... Besides"

The man once again turned serious, this time when he turned it was clear that his servent's were to follow. It wasn't in a hateful way. It was simy one they knew well. 'it was time to go'

"Theirs only one connection I have to the Chaldea master's. That Ruler's servent...."

The man eyed a cut on his arm before smiling and giving a small chuckle.

"I have a promise to keep"

This time the servent's gave no argument, but simply nodded instead following close behind their master as they all walked off into the distance.

-------

Dawn gave a sigh. She knew Saber was right just... It was disappointing to her. Her first battle... And she couldn't handle it, their enemy was even able to escape! This simply wasn't what they had been training for.... What she ce here for. Dawn wanted to do something, make a difference and... She wanted to truly earn her Servant's respect, outside of simply having summoned her. She wanted to stand by Saber's side... To be as much of a benifet to Alter as Alter was to her.

"I suppose.... Still I was lacking, I'll need to get better Saber... We're already lacking in... Areas, I need to be capable of helping you in the field, even more so now with... This mayhim"

She'd then eye Karasu and his servent, not out of susipion, but simply in the way she and alter had been practicing. It was good to keep an eye on anyone, ally or foe. To know as much as you could about them in case it was needed.

"It makes sesne that Chaldea would seek out the victor of a Holy Grail War for their objectives"

Still, Karasu clearly wasn't an enemy, least of all right now. So she supposed she shouldn't be to cold. Her disapointment in herself was simply getting the better of her, causing her to overdue it just a bit. She'd give a sigh of relief however when Saber said she was fine. She knew she was likely worrying for nothing but... She couldn't help herself. She felt connected to the servent and she just... Couldn't help worrying, despite how strong Saber was. Though she needed to take this seriously to, they were in a tense situation after all.

"Feel any one saber? Any other Magus or servents? It might be best to take care of who we need to and aid who we must while we can"

She was determined... Determined not to fail again... She wouldn't!

------

The caster blinked as she dragged her husband along. This was one CRANKY wolf! She got mad real easy... Was she she jealous? What about the other girl that attacked the wolf girl? They had best not be pying for her husband. He was hers and no one elses! Well she'd just have to show them all how it's done! That attack was a strong one, she could tell from here. It would he rough but if she could time her skill just right they might be able to ride it out!

"Of course Master! I'll show you now, the power of love!,  Aphotic Cave!"

The Caster stopped in place holding her master behind her and then the bubble like barrier would form around them... And would immiditly be put to the test as the water came down! It pushed the pair back,. It was rough and for short moment's the barrier seemed close to breaking but.... Then the water stopped, Tomeno gave a sigh of relief. Holding the barrier against such an attack... Ray could likely see the enrgy the feat had taken.

"See master? Now let's push her back, together! ....with the girl to I suppose"

Meanwhile staring them down was the fox like girl, a look on her face... She wasn't happy but.... Confused? Angry? It was hard to tell. Their was a mix of both on her face... But ether way she wouldn't be touching her husband!

------

The bringer of Ragnarock, Fenrier was... Confused... Angry, h..happy? Mad! She did't know. She wasn't sure. But... She couldn't let Ray get to her. She couldn't! She would suffer in the end. It happened everytime. This would be no different. He called to her.... Spoke of her binding he... No! She had to put him down NOW she had to end him and that annoying fly of a girl helping him and his servent!

"Shut up, shut up! Don't speak like you know anything about it! You don't.... You don't know, you could never know. Following a prophecy.... I'm the Norse wolf, herald of Ragnarock. You've found it yourself. If you really know anything... You should know better"

She'd give a feral growl, her teeth showing at the memories she hate dso running through her mind.

"This isn't about that, it's about me. I'm going to crush the hateful God's, I'll debour the spineless, backstabbing humans! I... I will end you all!"

She'd first give a billow of a roar! This directed right at Rani to try and force her back! She didn't seem to have a servent so... The brute Force of her attacks should be ahrser for her to deal with. As for Ray and his Master.

"Stop pretending, show me your true self! Show me the darkness!"

She demanded it.... Needed it? No she knew what they were like! Every god. Every human. Her resolve wouldn't be shaken so easy.... History wod burn!

The beast slammed her fist right into the ground, a move that caused a burst of rocks to shoot at them! Tomeno would act quick using her barrier to hodm against the rocks... However she was forced on guard, barley holding Fen back as she then slammed herself against the barrier, it was tough but Tomeno was holding strong against the assualt! Fenier's rage was great however.... It would be difficult to hold forever if a plan wasn't formulated!
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:03 am

As expected, Caster's defensive capabilities were incredible. Even against a Noble Phantasm level attack it withheld, thanks to my mana boost, and her own abilities. Still, this was no time to admire our teamwork. Fenrir only seemed to become more enraged by my words. But still, as I rushed in ahead of Caster so that we could close the gap, I called out in reply to her.

"All the old gods are dead! You've nothing left to fight against. Ragnarok is a lie, you've been awakened from your prison by someone who only wants to control you, I know it has to be the case!"

Perhaps a bold assumption, but if Humanity's future was originally untouched, that must mean the apocalypse had not in fact arrived. If so then someone awakened Fenrir - Or summoned her, as the case could well be. As she roared out, I hopped in front of Rani, throwing up a very weak mana barrier. It was nothing like Caster's Aphotic cave, but it would at least keep the two of us from dying until Caster could take her position in front of us.

Rani however was a mixture of shocked and agitated by my actions.

"What are you doing?! This Servant level beast can kill us with one strike, you should be staying behind your own servant!"

I give a nod, but stand my ground.

"True. But I didn't come this far just to let someone else get offed when I could intervene."

Rani would give a sigh of defeat and frustration, simply accepting the help, even if it was a huge risk. Of course, the pair of us were barely saved in time by Caster's actions as Fenrir sent an attack at us. This girl wanted me to show my true colors? I called out with the only words I could think of at the time... No, more like these were the words I had to say, they burned through my being and were the one truth I could attest to. The silence and sound of crackling fire filled the air as I spoke without a hint of fear, without any hesitation whatsoever.

"I'm me, No one else! What I make of myself today and tomorrow is my own choice! I'll fight fate, even if it says this is the end!"

They were words I felt Fenrir had to hear, anyone had to hear really. My resolve even in the face of death should prove these words weren't just baseless - That I held true to them and followed this statement no matter what.

They were the words I was going to stand by, even if I had to put a stop to Fenrir to do it. Rani looked on a bit surprised at my words, as someone who had evidently underestimated me earlier. As Caster continued blocking the assault, I stood up behind her, suddenly firing off a mana bolt designed to stun. Rani took note and followed suit, firing off several more to try and flank Fenrir's potential attempts to dodge.

Even if she avoided these, my plan still worked out just as intended --- She was going to be occupied dealing with these multiple stun spells rather than attacking.

"CASTER, GO NOW, COUNTER ATTACK. GIVE IT YOUR ALL!"

I fed her the strongest mana boost spell I could manage, hoping to put everything I could behind this attack. If I could just turn the tides and force her on the defensive again, we might be able to win this. No - We were GOING to win this. I wouldn't lose here, not after this second chance I had been given to fight against fate. It seems even my fellow mage had been encouraged by this attempt to fight back, and gave Caster a mana boost spell of her own.

From a distance this fight must have looked impressive. Flashing lights, flying debris and the shouting words of two adversaries locked into deep combat in the middle of a burning wasteland. indeed this was the case as Olga Maria Animusphere looked on from a hiding spot, placed there by Rani in order to stay safe from the obvious battlefield in front of them. Even someone like her filled with bitterness had a small feeling of hope where before was only fear and helplessness.

------------------------------

"Of course my Praetor. HOWEVER, I will not allow them to escape a second time, certainly they will fall by my blade next we meet!"

Words that probably would have sounded sinister had anyone else said them instead sounded proud and promising from Nero, as though the promises of a king to his subjects. She would nod however. Agreeing with his analysis.

"It was most certainly an assassin. So our foes are both an assassin, and...The one with the sword could only have been a berserker. Such power behind her attacks, that she could push back even a saber."

Romani scratched the top of his head in confusion.

"R...Right well uh if you think you're prepared to jump in there, but at this point even I cant really be sure what the singularity is like. It's definitely not safe, that's for sure."

Roman would interject on Saber's speech, replying to Karasu's volunteering of assistance. He didn't exactly understand anything about this holy grail war business or whereever this guy came from, but the help was appreciated none the less. Still, the first order of business was guiding Mash, they needed this chamber back online quickly. He'd give her step by step instructions, making sure she understood everything just fine. As she worked, he'd add one more thing.

"Listen, Mash. We're going to need you in here as well. The...The spiritron chasis are inoperable. once you've finished, hurry. There's no telling how much danger everyone is in. As for everyone else..."

He'd point to the two masters, and two servants.

"Listen, I hate to ask this, but a lot of these chasis are still occopied. We need to check the status of the magi inside them. There's no telling what condition they're in..."

Nero would simply give a nod. "Praetor and I shall make haste in this endeavor!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:09 am

It looks like my cover wasn't blown, they seemed to understand what a victor of the Holy Grail War was, and why that was such a valuable asset to Chaldea's goal... The real lie was in the fact that I wasn't recruited despite those very real skills. But, if that came up, I'd just have to handle it later. It's not like I was here to cause them any trouble anyway. I was going to help them. Still, I couldn't really have them deciding I was too risky to involve in all of this just because I wasn't an official member....

I smiled at Saber's words. There were many times that her confident words inspired me to push on no matter how grim things seemed. Though some might think her eccentric, I knew what she was really like. Still, to actually address what she was saying...
    "Yeah, we're going to show them exactly why it was a bad idea to come after us."

It seemed that Saber shared my thoughts about it being a Berserker and an Assassin, it made the most sense. Though... I have to admit, that was a pretty strange Berserker. "I guess there really are all kinds of Berserkers, though... That was pretty unlike the ones I've seen and heard about."

That type of animosity was practically unmistakable though... Romani was the next to speak, pointing out that whatever I would be jumping into was undoubtedly going to be dangerous -- A total lack of information. "True, but there are probably several of our allies stranded and in a bad situation... So I can't exactly leave everyone hanging either. Don't worry, I'll take care of myself."

Next up... We needed to check on the status of each Servant in the pods -- That's right! The entire reason we were holding this line in the first place. Hopefully we managed to prevent casualties. I give a nod alongside Saber's words, and begin to check each pod. With luck, all of them would give out an 'alive' reading...

Saber Alter would grin lightly at Dawn's determination. "Just remember... We're squaring off with Servants. Trying to get directly involved is incredibly risky. It's okay to rely on me to handle the brunt of the work now and then.", the Servant would remind her Master. Still, the tone of her voice implied that she appreciated the sentiment. A pretty clear reason as to why Dawn was the 'most compatible Master' for her. Saber herself might have always tried to put up a rough exterior, but her true colors showed here and there, if you were observant enough to spot them.

Now... For her to learn that this new recruit was a victor of a Holy Grail War was certainly surprising. But it definitely made sense if that was the case... Now, more importantly, she was focusing on her task at hand. Though she was putting forth her best effort...
    "Discounting everyone present here at the Spiritron Chamber, I can only detect two other signatures. I'm assuming one of them is Mash, and given the close proximity... Maybe another member of Chaldea. If it was an enemy, she would have been attacked already."

Though Saber Alter was tempted to help them out, there was also work to be done here at the Chamber, especially once it was back up and running....

With Romani guiding her through each step, it all went much more smoothly! Mash was able to get all of the systems back online. From the defense systems to the anti-disaster measures... Though, it wasn't going to be running perfectly, and everyone knew why. The singularity. So long as history was being changed and corrupted, all of this was just a fleeting chance. Romani's next words would give her a good idea of what was needed now.

"Okay... I think that's everything! I'll be heading over to the Spiritron Chamber now!", she'd then turn to Rashinfiald. "It seems like the fighting has been resolved, and there's nothing to do here now. Let's go and meet up the others."

With that, Mash would once more lead the way! She'd make sure that Rashinfiald could keep pace with her, of course. Fortunately, it wouldn't take them too long, as it didn't seem there were any enemies in the way.

If they made it to the Spiritron Chamber without issue...
    "Okay, we're here! What do we need to do?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:12 am

"We finally made it! Thanks to Mashy, she is great"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Dawn have a warm smile. The king of knights helped her not beat herself up to badly. Dawn knew she was only human... She didn't have the power of a servent. She knew their was things she'd have to rely on Saber for. But... She also didn't want to seem like a weak warrior to her. It was a feeling that... It was strange. But she wanted Saber to be able to count on her, as a warrior every bit as much as a master. Was it weird for a master to feel that way?  She wasn't sure. She only knew it was what she wished.

"Thank you Saber. But... I promise to improve none the less, we have to together right? Nether of us can handle it all alone... If your the king then... I just need to be one of your knights right?"

She gave a grin, and a light chuckle.

Nero and Karasu seemed to have the pods well in hand. So... Dawn took the opportunity to ask her one last question, shed address Rimani after. She didn't want the man to think she didn't care after all.

"Saber... All the members of the round table were special right? They all had amazing abilities and powers... Maybe this is a bad time but... What did you think of the normal knights? Were there... Any that surprised you? As far as I know all the round table knights had these amazing powers... Is that true?"

She'd then turn to Romanitcully with a calming smile to her face. Best to take a page from Arturia's book right?

"Are you ok Romani? You didn't get hurt in the attack did you? I know your the doctor but... Still, I'd hate to lose you"

When Mash came in Dawn felt... Weird. Come to think of it she felt this way when she managed to summon Saber to. An odd sense of familiarity? She wasn't entirely sure. But this was the second time... She shook her head waving to her and the one accompanying her in greeting. Now that they were all here... If the pods were ok she could only see one real next step!

------

"Master.... Yes let's do it now! We'll beat her!"

Her husband's words were an insperation to her as well! Feeling her with determination to strike down this wolf! Yes her and her master were in sync... With the energy her master and the other Magus were pooring Inyo her she was sure she could do it! With a defient roar Fenrier charged towards then once more but... Caster was ready, she'd use the poor her master gifted her to blow this wolf away!

"Hi ya! Behold our bond.... Eightfold.... Blessings if Amatarusu!"

Because of the energy charged into her Tomeno's Noble phantasm had become even stronger. The ice and fire surrounding her was larger- the energy surrounding them more intense. Fen gave another howl of defience!

"I won't... I won't let you beat me! I won't be captured again no... Stop trying to talk sweet nothings to me! I won't lose!"

Fenrier gave a fiercer Howell, an image of a giant wolf appearing behind her as a large pool of energy was fired from her mouth, an attempt to engulf the trio! However in the face of it Tomeno remained calm, because she believed in her love!

"Don't worry master! With you in me... We'll beat her together!"

As the beam from Fen came forth Tomeno shot down Caster fired off her magical elements right at the beam, followed by a much larger fire ball to ram right at the massive attack by Fen! It was shack to back... Neck to next.

"Uggh... H...hiya!"

"A..ah... No no!"

They were dead in the center... It could go ether way... But Tomeno was confident in her master, she knew they'd overcome the Norse wolf!

"Bye bye wolfy! We're taking you down!"

Caster yelled in confidence!

...and then Fen's legs caved below her.

"I... Am... I... No!"

And the Noble phantasm broke through, streaming right at Fen at hitting her with all it's might to blow her back! When the smoke cleared Tomeno stood in front of her master, clearly exausted but standing in Ray's and the girls defense none the less. Fen however stood there on her knee breathing hard with her body covered in wounds.

-----
    Elsewhere In Singularity F....

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 N5746mo

Fate/Final Hope - Page 2 N9tqbCx

"You don't remeber me do you? All you can remeber.... All you can focus on in that form is your king"

Their was another pair among this burning city, one clad in black armor, the other in armor of silver and gold trim. A male and a female. The woman spoke with disdain for her fellow knight.

"The strongest of us.... But look at you now, and yet still history remembers you... As a valorious knight... And as the one of us that brought ruin to the round table! But me... History forgot me complelty!"

The Beserker clad in black charged foward as did the young female knight, with magic infused in her palm she pushed him back however, this chrage however cast the helemet off of both their heads. One would seem familiar to anyone who knew the tales of the round table. But the other? The only semblence one would get is if they met the young master of Saber Alter, though with a considerably different set of emotions playing on her face.

"But that's ok... It's fine, because I'm still going to save them, all of them, whether they remeber me or not..."

This time the tired knights clashed and Lancelot was pushed back to his knee, the female knight shouted an Incantation and finally overcoming his brute power pierced his chest with her palm. A somber look crossed her face as the Beserker gasped, a sphere of light being torn from his chest.

"I am.... A knight of the round table, a knight of salvation. I am going to correct our sins.... Sir Lancalot, you do not remeber... But I am Lady Dawn, and I am going to correct our sins"

The Servent gave one final gasp of confusion, his maddened mind trying to work out the details given to him... Before fading to ash-his sword however stayed behind as 'Dawn' absorbed the spheres essence, and she picked it up in her hands, looking it over she smiled as she walked off.

"Arondight.... It all starts here. That man thinks saving that woman is the key but.... I'll show him the real truth, him... And everyone else"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:29 am