Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn Empty Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn

Post by Raymu Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:04 am

This is to set the record.

A lot has happened in the past year, and there are so many inconsistent stories from people who weren't there, from people trying to catalogue the events for history I suppose.

When I was young, the village I grew up in told everyone of a prophecy. One that went back centuries before I was born. Telling of how there would one day be one "Born from the stars" that was destined to destroy the world upon becoming an adult. Naturally, seeing as I came here to earth in some space pod with writing nobody can decipher, that... Was me they had prophecized about.

But... Even knowing I was destined to become some kind of monster, I grew up having dreams. I took a big interest in martial arts. The Budokai Tenkaichi tournaments. I wanted so badly to participate. To become the warrior at the top! Not for money or for fame... But because I loved it. When I wasn't gushing about martial arts or being taught by village elders, I would sit and just... Stare out at the ocean. Wondering what the rest of the world was like. Wondering if some day I'd get to see it too. And then?

A year ago I met a group of knights, and my whole world grew bigger. They showed me that there really WAS a world beyond that little blue ocean I always looked out at. More than that, they taught me to use a sword, to defend myself. It was...Wonderful. But there were people out there who didn't have pure hearts like we did. The Saiyan army, the kolds, the demon realm and it's ruler.

People who wanted to take this pure world and contort it for their own gain. Some think there was a forth force of evil. - Some sort of "Demon god"... But I think some people just had a bad dream.

These "saiyans" were like us, but... Angry, hurt. They had something to prove but always went about it in the wrong way. One of the knights left our side to join theirs. I don't hate him. He tried to open my eyes just as the others did. Maybe he had his reasons.

The leader of the knights told me of a time when these saiyans fought for control over the home of the knights -- A castle floating in the sky. She didn't really like to talk about them very much, but for as tough as the saiyans were... They lost.

And then came me. The newest recruit of the knights. I was...Naive. I was excited to finally get to train to fight! Finally I could go from just participating in minor league tournaments and move on to bigger things! But... Part of me still knew. Knew about the prophecy everyone passed around back home. I knew I was about to become an adult. But part of me hoped for just a little longer... These peaceful days of training with the knights could go on.

As I grew stronger, so did my emotions. These childish outbursts were...New to me. And more than a little concerning. When I get mad I don't just stomp my feet like everyone else. Water; ponds, lakes, rain... It starts to lash out at people. It all came to a boiling point when I accessed...Some kind of stronger power. The villagers wanted to put a stop to me, but I think more than anything they were just...Scared. I was too.

But those knights that helped open up my world, they stopped me from hurting anyone. And I couldn't be more grateful. I don't want to know what would have happened if they hadn't been there. I haven't really fought seriously since that day. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. Now I find that if I fight someone I hold back, I don't really use my water power, I dodge instead of countering. Whenever someone notices I just smile at them. I still love fighting just like I did when I was younger, but if I can avoid relying on that power that made me a monster, I think everyone would be better off.

But I had to fight seriously a little longer. Because those saiyans were coming back to our world. I guess they wanted revenge for losing the lookout. It was the most incredible thing! I got to train inside this place they called the "Hyperbolic time chamber"! One day here is an entire year's worth of time in there, can you believe that?! I made a friend while I was there, too. And I even got a little stronger.

Good thing too. This real angry short guy calling himself the leader of the saiyans wanted to personally challenge the leader of our knights. He brought a lot of soldiers, but despite everyone saying they were these so called "Super saiyans" none of them were much of a challenge. I beat them up and made em run for the hills! The saiyan leader almost beat our Knight king at first, but at the last moment she pulled out a victory for Earth. I don't know what happened to him after that, but I do know what happened with everyone else:

The other knights thought our leader was gone. And so they...Just left. They all went their separate ways. I hope wherever they are now, they're doing alright. But me? I knew she wouldn't go down that easily. I just kept the peace as best as I could while she was gone. Those saiyan soldiers tried taking an entire company hostage. A company known as "Capsule Corp." Of course I couldn't just let them do what they wanted! I met the president of this company, and together we rallied everyone to fight them off! I captured the lot of them and made sure they were locked up safely. All of them except for one; the former knight who went his own way. He seemed so bitter this time. I guess when I was about to capture him I...Hesitated a little.

He used to be my friend, and after almost hurting everyone I grew up with, I didn't want to go through that again. He got away in the chaos of the whole fight and I haven't really seen him since then.

After all of that I guess I just needed someone to talk with. I became friends with the president. She was a really friendly and warm person, and her smile made me feel better somehow. We grew really close, but... That only made me feel afraid. Afraid that I'd seem like a monster to her too.

But she accepted me, even after learning about all of that she accepted me for who I was. And I guess... She's really special to me.

The leader of the knights came back a few months after the saiyan invasion happened too! She told me all about how she defeated a second army, led by this big scary demon! She met this really powerful person after coming back to Earth who calls herself a "Kai". That's something like a god apparently. Hard to believe I know, but she took notice with all the work the knights have been doing I suppose! But that's where we are now, one year later. The saiyan army is gone, an invasion behind the scenes had been stopped, we're all working to rebuild the knights, my little village home on Bean Sprout Island has come to begrudgingly accept me again after I showed them I can use my power for good, and... I've found a new purpose in life. I'm gonna spend my days creating instead of destroying!

The sun shines brightly over a tropical beach as seagulls call out from the skies above.

The air was warm, cut only occasionally by a light breeze carrying the smell of salt water with it. While most people would use this time to relax by the ocean, one particular Elemi Mechanic was using this time for something entirely different as she set up a camera on top of a towel, apparently making record of something important. She fiddled with the camera's tripod for a moment, ensuring it was as steady as possible.

The children of the village had come out to watch the weird "Outcast" screwing around with a camera, although Ayami paid little attention to the small crowd that had gathered for her experiment.

Satisfied with the camera's position and certain that it wasn't going to fall over any time soon, she stood up and gaze out towards the horizon, a proud grin on her face.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn E4VXBxa

"Time is ... A little after noon! Fourteen hours, seventeen minutes, twenty three seconds specifically. Ahahaha! This is it!!! The maiden test of my experimental "Kinetic Absorption Armor"! With this..."

She stopped for a moment, lifting up a rather bulky looking chest plate and securing it to herself, tying up the straps, ensuring the cables attached to the armor were secured safely, and flipping a switch, causing a shrill beep to emit from the chest plating as neon lines spread up between the individual plates.

"... Even someone with zero combat training could take a bullet train to the stomach and come out without even a bruise! each individual plate when applied an energy current is designed to literally absorb the force applied to it, spreading it out evenly so that even the most focused striking point harmlessly blows over the wearer!"

She made several more minor adjustments, even as the camera rolled, capturing her...Very indepth speech. She gave one of the plates of this experimental armor a few light knocks with her fist, showing that as she did so, the plate would light up and disperse the light outwards away from its center.

"If this experiment succeeds, I should come out of this completely unharmed as far as the armor itself is concerned! Watch and be amazed at my stunning genius!"

She braced herself, holding her arms outward and leaving her torso wide open for any would-be attackers.

"Okay, Zeni! I want you to hit me. As hard as you can. Right in the chest! Just absolutely let go of everything and send a meteor punch right at me! Don't try this at home, kids. I'm a professional!"

She glanced over at the small crowd of village kids, nodding with a grin. They gasped in shock at the absurdity of Ayami literally asking to be punched. Was she brave, or really REALLY dumb?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn Empty Re: Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn

Post by Lamia Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn 3agk03G

Her sector for once was enjoying peace. Well as much peace as you could dealing with an entire section of the universe. No planets at risk of coming to ruin, no major conflicts, No demons springing forth from the realm to try and reap revenge.

Thankfully their was still no one else like that Makai Dawn dealt with ether. The Saiyan army.. Kolds.. the Demons these had been repeled from the major source of conflicts in the past. Thanks to the efforts of earths ruler, it's army and of course Atsuko, Ayami and the knights they led. It was thanks to these factors the planet remained safe. Of course Atusko herself-along with those knights helped Rumia from time to time. Most instances she could handle herself. But some required some aid from heroes like them. So far she had only requested the help of Atsuko but she had every intention of bringing Ayami along to if a situation suited her.

Rumia had a schedule. She coordinated with Atusko, both because she trusted her and due to her status as Kami. She left it to her to work with the rest of the planets defenses. Together she was confident they could do it. Of coursem.. see also did so becasue she wanted to visit Atusko anyway, she was after all... The person she cared about.. she supposed that made her just a bit biased, but she did her best to stay neutral despite that-despite the excitement visiting her always brought her. Such as today!

The Kai floated above the lookout slowly deciending as she looked for her special knight. As she touched down she called out, without restraint, her hands proudly on her hips as she did so.

"Oooooh Atsuko dear! It's time for our meet up! And this time I insist we go out on the town! And in CASUAL clothes! We all know how quickly we can get your armor against anything actually dangerous!"

She was glad Atsuko had managed to get her anger under control as well... She had grown so much.

--------
    Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn 5rohKyg

(Theme for remainder of post)

"West City final patrol of the day, only nominal distributions today, all of note taken care of"

Shizia, former Elemi, current Android and member of the Earth Defense Force under the Queen. She once served the Demon Queen Nakiya. Having been twisted and corrupted onto her service. Twisted into loyality. She thought she cared but it was not until the end, when that saiyan came that she learned otherwise. How vile she truly was-in the end she left. But the loyality remained-perhaps due to being unable to believe it? Maybe she really just wanted to hurt someone. Because of that she came earth.

Becasue of that she met Shiori

She had wanted to ruin this place, ruin it like Atsuko ruined the only home she had! But... Shiori beat her. In more ways than one. She helped her to see the light. She gave her that which she THOUGHT she had been given by Nakiya. She showed her what it truly was. Then she gave her a place, a true home. She was more than happy to become an Android for her after that. It let her cast off the demonic corruption and finally be free... To be with someone who truly loved her.

"Squad checking in, patrol complete"

This was a life she treasured. thanks to Shiori she even had a real team. Some were rough around the she's but then, so was she. She closed her eyes and left the base.

So many regrets.

Vaneera, Motet.

Planets, serving that queen.

Every dreaming of bringing home to Shiori or this planet.

But Shiori said it best, she shoudnt live in the past. All doing so would doing so would do is hold her back.

So she would step forward, one step at a time.

------
    Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn D6IPKmd

"Candence, rest"

"No...."

"Please...?"

"No, I'll rest... When it's resolved"

Parts were scattered all around the workshop. She had resources but she wasn't part of the army. Not fully, anyway. She was indipendent. She helped them when it came to earth but that didn't make her loyal. As long as they kept things safe though their would be no need for problem.

No, not yet. Not unless it Interfered with her promise to her.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn UMHgKPB

'Her' was the white haired Android at her side. She didn't build her. No she came to her one day. Out of everyone she came to her, a mess-broken down. She was from a far off place... She asked to be rebuilt. Asked to look completly different. She wasn't sure why, even as torn apart as she was she could tell her original apprence would have been better than anything she could manage. But she insisted and so Candence abiliged. After she begged for her help. When she asked why she didn't go to her creator, partner or whoever she said they were gone-died keeping her safe. Apprantly their were people like them here and because of that she coudnt let it come here and repeat it's actions.

She thought asking for her help was... Selfish. But it wasn't. No, Candence would be dammed if she let some beast eat her home. Of course she said yes, of course she helped her grow stronger-she would keep doing so.

Of course she said yes of course she would help...

Snoring could at least be heard, the engineer known as Candence having finally fallen asleep, if against her will. So the white haired Android carried her off to bed and tucked her in.

"Do not worry, I'll take the others and make sure this area is safe, that the Defense Force didn't miss anything"

She ignited the rockets in her heels once she got outside and alongside three others they would begin their own patrol as well.
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn TM66kP6

So much had happened in such a short span of time. It seemed like it was the most chaotic time to be alive. Everything was getting out of hand, disagreements and battles broke out over the most trivial of things... And then, in one fell stroke, it was resolved. Not all at once, but gradually, every single threat that wished to endanger the Universe fell. What was left simply went into hiding. Whether it was to lick their wounds and try again another day, or simply accept that it was time for a new age to begin... That was unclear.

But it mean that Atsuko had a lot of free time now. She had kept up on her training. But the Knights had suffered in their ranks. So many had turned out to be traitors or simply unreliable. Ayami was still around, and she brought Zeni along. But they had their own lives... Not like there was a need for a defense force that was always vigilant in the face of danger when there WAS no danger. The Saiyan was currently seated in the throne on the Lookout, one arm rested against the chair, and a fist raised  in order for her to rest her head on. It gave her a lot of time to think while she watched over the world...

"It's another slow day..."

She was bored, and she almost made it sound like a bad thing... But she sighs a little after having mumbled that to herself.

"I guess a Guardian doesn't really do a lot when nothing is wrong... That's a good thing."

Atsuko closes her eyes. She could already imagine Rumia storming in, in her usual fashion. Telling the Knight to take some time off and just enjoy herself. Time and again Atsuko just kept explaining that she wanted to be ready if something happened. She anticipated that SOMETHING would. It's not like it was all going to be that simple, right? But.... Then nothing. Even Ayami started telling her to take a break.

Before she could think too much more on that however, Rumia ACTUALLY entered the Lookout, prompting Atsuko to straighten herself out so she could properly address the Supreme Kai with the respect she deserved... Not like Rumia was here on business, though. That soon became clear with the first thing she had to say.

"Yeah, yeah... You even ran a trial just to prove how fast you could return my armor in a pinch... I kinda like the armor, you know."

Atsuko would reply, then standing up and stretching.

"That and with stuff like Androids running around, you never know if someone is going to get the bright idea to try an assassination or something like that."

... Yeah, the Knight was definitely the more serious of the pair. But it was true that there was jut NOTHING going on recently... Finally, she crosses her arms and thinks it over for a bit.

"... Oh fine, you're not going to give up until I go along with it. I'll see what you want me to wear this time, Rumia."

One might think that Atsuko was annoyed, but she wasn't really... She was just very particular about her duties.

------

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn PkMX5Yb

Zeni had eagerly gone along with another one of Ayami's eccentric trips; the Elemi had discovered a whole new side of herself, one that enjoyed technology and creating things that could help people! Capsule Corp was just the right place for her because of that, and who better to support her than the Corporation's very own President? Of course, it also meant that crowds were drawn for various reasons... Ayami was known because of her aspiring nature as a Tournament Fighter, and Zeni was known because she was a part of the most successful business empire on the world. It was basically a celebrity couple traveling the world, (mostly) the same as everyone else.

The Elemi had gotten things juuuuust right, and was now going through with her recordings. Ayami certainly eased herself right into the scientific approach to things. This time around, she was testing out some new armor. The Android listens intently, because this could be something that was invaluable in any time of crisis! This type of protection could save countless lives. But that also meant it had to be tested. And Ayami had one surefire way to do it. One which Zeni wasn't quite prepared for;

"I want you to hit me. As hard as you can. Right in the chest! Just absolutely let go of everything and send a meteor punch right at me!"

Zeni blinked at that instruction.

"O-... Okay. I guess since you've been training so much, I can trust that you won't get hurt even if this stress test fails."

The Android said, taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves.... She didn't need to breathe, but it was habits that she picked up just from interacting with others. It made her seem way more natural than she was a time ago.

After a moment to steady herself, Zeni takes a fighting stance, focuses, and then... She delivers the strongest punch that she can! Of course, controlling that kind of excessive force is a bit difficult. So sand and dirt are kicked up as a result of the sudden surge of power. She did her best to keep it from endangering anyone or the land as much as possible.

Now, the real question was... Did it work? Only once the dust settled, would they find out if it did...

------

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn AOyi1Bf

Meanwhile, on Planet Brench... The former Viceroy of the Planet Trade Organization was as busy as always. The throne room was packed, people coming in, guards carrying messages, so on and so forth. One could be forgiven for mistaking this as a war front operation. In some ways, it was. Not everyone was so happy about the changes that had taken place. The Planet Trade Organization was no more, and instead a new Empire had risen in it's place. One that swore off of the business of conquering planets and committing genocide just to sell them off to the highest bidder.

That or just bringing their people into the ranks... Recruiting was still necessary, of course. But now they were more of an Alliance. No longer trying to exert power over others like the old. There were rebels... People that cling to the old ways, and oppose that they would have to give up any amount of "freedom" they should have over others, like the ability to own slaves en-masse.

That meant several things had to be tended to. Information was key to any war. So to was it true for putting down insurrections. There were other things to be concerned with as well -- such as the Saiyan Refugees. They clearly weren't from the Saiyan Empire. Instead calling themselves "Alliance Remnants" or some such thing like that. Vaneera knew their type... They weren't hard to read. They were the types to act like they were your friends and your allies, but they would snatch up any opportunity for power.

Still, she didn't have proof, and she wasn't about to turn them away if all they wanted was a quiet sector of space to live in; that much was granted to them. There were plenty of uninhabited planets they could call home. So they were given just one for their people to use... And Vaneera had them monitored in secret. She wasn't going to risk any further threats. She knew well the reputation that Saiyans had. The PTO may have had a part in encouraging that behavior once long ago, but now it was the Saiyans acting out their true nature when it came to that.

One might think Vaneera was dwelling on this, but instead...

"That should resolve that matter. Bring me the next one."

Vaneera's method of ruling was fast paced... It added to her already impressive reputation as "The Little Conqueror". She knew how to run things, and like a well oiled machine, once one thing was resolved, it was right to the next. Almost as if her endurance was endless.

... Two people were less enthusiastic about that, however... Motet and Nova. But Vaneera wasn't paying that any mind, not when she was in the moment like this. Right now, the Brenchians were dealing with a Queen that would ensure everything performed as it should.

At least until Motet decides to intervene, speaking of which... That should be about her cue now...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years
    You've been a member for three whole years!

Post by Nothost Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:31 am

An object zoomed down from the sky into a secluded forest, causing a crater to appear in the ground. It was a strange space pod, one that was taller than the ones Saiyans used to travel, but there didn't appear to be an opening for anyone to climb out of. There was no energy signature. Hatches on the top opened up, and dozens of probes flew out. They were small, spherical objects that were slightly larger than a baseball. They all split off and went to different destinations.

One of them went all the way to an island off the coast of South City. There was a village there, but it ignored it. Instead, it went towards a small house on the far side. It paused in the air, then zoomed towards a figure standing on a beach nearby. It floated in the air about 10 feet away. A scanning laser shot out, moving up and down to analyze the figure. It didn't hurt them and was clearly scanning them. What it was scanning for was uncertain.

The world was completely at peace. After going through a turbulent time full of alien invasions and large powers battling it out, it was welcomed by everyone. It was better when everyone didn't have to worry about being vaporized out of nowhere. Still, this produced an obvious problem for a certain Human-Demon hybrid.

"Gooood, I'm so goddamn bored!"

She shouted in her workshop, which at a glance would appear to be a disorganized mess. Parts and devices were scattered all over the place, with there being various piles. The owner did have her own strange system. She didn’t like using shelves cause they took up space on the wall. Space that she used for various blueprints, display screens, and formulas. But to most people, she would appear to be lazy and messy. Who owned this workshop in the EDU you ask? Sergeant Lemona Tessa, that’s who.

Lemona was a technical Sergeant in the Earth Defense Force who loved to build inventions. In particular, she was fond of robots and weaponry. Her Demon side did influence her taste in things quite a bit. Normally she was content to tinker away and come up with new ideas. Or train in some capacity. If she wasn’t doing something for self-improvement, she was doing a mission or training new trainees. The thing was, that had become her entire life lately.

“It’s all fine and good that the Earth has been safe, but there hasn’t been so much of a glimmer of trouble. The only good fights I get are against fellow EDF members. Ugh, I can’t think straight!”

And so Lemona had made her way out of her workshop and had just decided to fly off in a random direction. She was off duty, so she didn't have to worry about anything short of an emergency. Which was how she ended up observing a crowd, watching a mechanic put on some kind of public demonstration in a village. She was standing aways back, arms folded and watching things play out from a difference. She had come here because she had sensed a decent power level when she was on her flight. And now it looked as though it was about to pay off. She smirked at the pink-haired girl's words.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn Dmm49aN

“It can take a bullet train huh? Well, it's better able to deflect that much, else it’s just a bunch of decorated rags and scrap metal. That person helped her… I can’t sense them. Are they an android? Tch, the one time I forgot to bring my scouter.”

Lemona folded her arms, watching as the android went all out and punched at who she presumed was her creator. There wasn’t a question as to whether or not the pink-haired girl was fine: Lemona could sense her energy. The armor though, now that was a different matter. Was the pink-haired girl right in her confidence? Or was it nothing more than a failure?

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn SsRr6ny
    Shiori was waiting for her lover to return from her final patrol. She was standing near the entrance to the facility, passively waiting much like a statue. She had arrived a few minutes prior, as she knew the routine Shizia took. It wouldn’t be long before she would see the pink-haired girl again.

As Vaneera prepared for the next person to arrive, a ship touched down in the docking bay. While the arrival was expected and called in advance, their intentions were unclear. This ship was owned by a mysterious organization that called themselves the Galactic Ordinant Resurgent Empire, or GORE for short. It wasn’t exactly a name that inspired good confidence, but oddly enough they hadn’t caused much trouble, at least in this quadrant of the galaxy. They had recently contacted what was once the Planet Trade Organization in order to conduct negotiations.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn N0poOYk

The ship landed, and a line of humanoids came out and formed two lines on the walkway. While they all looked different in some way, the only ones that were identifiable were the Saiyans wearing typical battle armor. The other beings' clothing varied greatly, from more ordinate robes to more simple uniforms. Each of them was carrying a flag with GORE’S symbol on it. They all appeared to be waiting for someone to descend from the ship.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn WeaeD21

Last edited by Nothost on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:45 am

Unfortunately for the Elemi, the strange alien probe that had come about to scan someone here went unnoticed by her due to the hands-on nature of her experiment. Especially given what was coming next. Despite her bracing, Zeni's strength was incredible. Far greater than anything an organic could achieve without proper training and strengthening. As the punch was sent out by the android Ayami did indeed make no attempt to block it.

"WHOA-"

Zeni's strength was impressive to say the least! That single punch managed to cause a loud snapping noise through the air, releasing a circle of smoke right at the point of impact. Through the cloud of sand kicked up everyone could see Ayami get absolutely blasted away by the punch. She struck a mound of sand and bounced away into a second mound, laying silently for a moment as the dust in the air settled. The gathered crowd of village kids would all give gasps and expressions of shock after seeing the kind of impact she took. But with a short pause of silence, the mechanic would start laughing, likely bringing some sense of relief to the android.

"Hahahaha! It was a complete success!!! I didn't feel that punch at all!"

She slowly stood up and began to brush the sand off of herself, tilting her head from side to side to get trapped sand out of her hair as well. A closer inspection from others revealed that the chestplate was... A total wreck. The individual plates making up the armor were all shattered and emitting sparks. The wires attached to power the whole thing were snapped and frayed. But true to her word, it seems the chest plate DID in fact work, as she herself sustained no actual injury outside of the tumble she took across the sand. She gave a thumbs up, causing the kids gathered to cheer.

"See? I told you it'd work just like I designed it! ... Although I guess it needs a little more work. Armor designed to protect someone from heavy blows isn't much use when it breaks after one go."

Satisfied with this one test, Ayami began to undo each individual strap from the armor, and with the final strap undone removed the bulky chestplate that was now completely totaled. With the armor set aside on the ground next to her, she took out a small notebook from the pouch on her belt and began to write in it, outwardly noting things to herself.

"Needs stronger alloys. Increase the number of plates and decrease their size. Build internal batteries into the design. find a way to account for momentum..."

She would pause for a moment, thinking. She then looked downwards and patted her own chest, measuring herself at a glance before continuing to speak and write.

"...Increase chest width."

After a moment she finishes writing down notes, closing the notebook and placing both it and the pencil that came with it back in her pouch, grinning proudly due to the success of the stress test. The kids that had come to make fun of the "Weird village outcast" were now surrounding her and asking all sorts of questions.

"The elders said you were weird but that was so cool!!!"

"I wanna get punched next, I wanna get punched next!!!"

"You should paint it orange!"

"Was it scary?!"

"One at a time everybody, you can't rush innovation!"

The Elemi was definitely not used to answering questions, especially not so many at once. Sure she was used to gathering crowds. martial arts enthusiasts loved getting her autographs or taking pictures with her. But...She didn't mind it, either. Winning over the kids counted just as much as regaining the trust of the village as a whole. If she had to do so one person at a time, she was going to get them to accept her again. Not just begrudgingly, but as a member of their community.

Besides, in a way these kids reminded her of when she was young. Although, her attempts to answer the children would have to wait. With all the excitement slowing down she noticed a new member of the crowd, someone she hadn't seen before. She certainly wasn't one of the villagers at least. She wondered how long the lady had been there, and just how much of the experiment she had seen. She gave Lemona a friendly wave and a bright smile that rivaled the sun itself. Running over to greet the new arrival.

"Hi! I've never met you before! My name's Ayami, Inventor and martial artist!!! And this is..."

She gently grabbed Zeni by the hand, pulling her over next to the Elemi.

"This is my business partner. ... And... My romantic partner too."

The cheeks on her face turned a light red as she became a little embarrassed talking about the latter. She rubbed the back of her head and smiled as she attempted to shake off the bashfulness so that she could finish the introductions.

"Her name's Zeni!"

The cheeky mechanic held a hand up to cover the side of her mouth as she whispered jokingly to Mona:

"They named her after the money."

She grinned at her terrible joke, a lighthearted laugh escaping her from the whole thing.

"So! What's your name?"

She stepped up... Very close to Lemona. Ayami's idea of personal space was that such a thing didn't really exist... She was practically hopping with excitement over meeting someone new, and over the prospect of introducing them to her latest creation.

"Didja see it?! That armor is really something beautiful huh?! Once I'm finished getting it out of the prototype phase, it'll REALLY shine! Imagine a whole army of Earth's finest equipped with armor that can completely negate the strongest blows!"

She was so lost in nerding out over her tech that she almost didn't notice the probe...But once she did, she glanced over at it and gasped.

"Is that yours?! It's so cute! Can I take a look at it? I wanna see it up close!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:52 pm

Rumia raised a finger and grinned in response.

"Zero point two seconds, and that's before accounting for the fact most things coming around these days coudnt even dent your lovely bossum anyway dear, armor or no"

The Kai of course took great pleasure in the fact that Atsuko's rise first to super Saiyan three, and then to Super Saiyan god had resulted in the need for modifications to her armor. Rumia even teased that her armor was no longer able to contain the power of her boobs, much to Atsuko's fluster.

"Any good assasian would go for the head, not the body, Sora tells me it's the weakest point besides the heart in most species. In other words, given that you don't wear a helmet-and no your not gonna start I'll send each and every one to HFIL..., You are in as much danger with our without armor against anything but the stronger beings"

When Atsuko voiced that she may simply jsut want to wear her armor Rumia took another chance as she walked around her teasingly.

"And I want to walk around the lookout naked more but you won't let me do that now will you? Really all I ask is for normal clothing, not even revealing clothing-when were out with each other. I COULD ask for more. We both know that I could make skimpy clothing with the same effect as your armor dear~ so come just endulge me on this little thing"

Rumia finally grinned when Atsuko gave j . Despite her teasing Rumia would not change Atsuko's attire unless she was willing to have it changed. With a snap of her fingers Rumia brought forth various different outfits and let them hiver in the air. As promised none revealed more than necerary for whatever design they were achieving.

"Spent the morning picking out designs I thought would look good on you... So go on dear pick whichever you like best..."

She paused briefly, thinking over a specific point.

"....Any other than your armor"

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn FjBmnhL

What happened next was something that had become common place in the workings of the once PTO. In fact if anything it signaled their lunch break. What was that thing? Why it was the (still almsot heart attack inducing) leap and Loud landing of Vaneera's second, Motet Oratorio as she widely grinned at her friend and leader. Her hands stood proudly on her hips as she made her declaration.

"Ok Vaniiii that's enough me and Nova talked and we decided its break time! Time to go have some fun, the advisors can handle the rest today!"

Without waiting for an answer Motet proceeded to heft Vaneera right over her shoulder. One would assume this would confuse the surrounding members but... They were just to used to it.

"Ok were off! The rest of the day is to freedom and fu..."

She was interupted by the landing of a ship, and the saiyans that came out of it. By this point Motet was now carrying Vaneera in a bridal style, a scowl already on her face at the interuption.

"If this isn't important to warrant the interuption... I'm going to rip them ALL to shreds Vani. THEN ILL HUMP ROPE THE TAILS! and I don't know probaly burn the rest, rude, way to rude of them"

------
    Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn 50wtPgZ

Shizia took time to switch out of her uniform to her more casual attire. This was her favorite time of the day. She was of course proud of her work. To protect this planet that gave her her dove. But her favorite part was spending time with that dove. She rounded her way out of the facility after making her report-coming up behind Shizia in the front with a light smile.

"Hello dear, I do hope things went well for you today as well, no trouble on my end... Would you like do do soemthing before we turn in?"

-----

The white haired android briefly hovered above the area where the pod landed. She at first began a decent but, upon seeing The Android Zeni and Elemi Ayami on the scene stopped and with a a frown continued her flight across the area away from them.
    -----
    Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn EBkUdqd

In the depths, nay ruins of the demonic realm stood the lown child of once demonic queen Nakiya. She sat cowering in the rumble of what was once her home. Various wounds across her body from having tried to help defend against the saiyan.

"All gone.. it's all gone... Mom's gone... Brothers... Sisters... Even that annoying witch of a snake... Their all gone..."

Anger, rage, sorrow hurt. So much courses through her. Over time her body began to stop shaking. Over time her breathing slow. Over time ideas formed in her head.

"No I will... I will..."

Her aura flared, as red as her hair around her. She finally after all this time frozen in place began to rise to her feet. Slowly she moved to the snake girl herself. She wouldn't do this to her brothers and sisters, nor her mother. They all died in battle. They would rest. But this one...

She grabbed her skull, she had been reduced to that small, pathetic form like hers. She lifted her high into the air and brought before an alter. Besides her Nyxosa was the only one holding on to some semblance of life, though it wasn't with any sort of concidence. Still she did like to think she could hear what she had to say.

"Worthless.... Worthless coward... You never deserved to stand at mother's side. Any of us. And you.. you sure as hell didn't deserve...."

Demonic energy pulled into the alter and between the two, it was like a forced passing of the torch in essence. The tank, power... The title of 'Demon God' that Nyxosa so wasted....

It was now passing into Daeva herself. When the ritual finished Daeva simply without care burned the snake out, until their was nothing left. No care.. no remorse.

"Her blessing"

Energy coursed I to her, but her body didn't chage. it was annoying. She knew this wasn't enough for what she wanted- it it was the power she would use for what it should be. For one she would rebuild Makai. For two... Well... The statement somehow sounded darker coming from the voice of a child, even if that child was a test tube demon.

"I... Will end that knight, and everythig she holds dear. I will make her feel as I do..."

Tears breifly covered her face, before her aura sparked to life once more and she looked towards a direction in the Demon Realm and began walking. She wasn't strong enough, not even close yet. That was why she would grow. She would grow as strong as she needed to in order to make this new dream a reality. Anyone who saw the determination on the child demons face would be hard pressed put her down from it ether.

"I will be the end of Atsuko Inoue"
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:47 pm

Atsuko rolled her eyes as Rumia comments on her breasts. "Yeah, but you know that people evil enough don't do things by half measures. Nasu taught us all that."

The Saiyan calmly replies. It was true that there was no immediate power level that could harm her... But that didn't mean that it was truly the case that there was no threat. It was typically when one lowers their guard that they pay the price for it. But no amount of reasoning that way was going to convince Rumia or any of her friends.

Though she does grin at the remark about wearing a helmet.

"You know, I actually started wearing a helmet right? I can summon it whenever I want -- you just refuse to let me wear it."

The Knight then comments. She had done a bit of developing over the peaceful times... She got flustered by Rumia's antics so easily before, but now she was starting to find her own footing, and give a tease here and there back to the Kai. It was showing just how well the two really got together. Still, Rumia wasn't going to let up even with that point... She wanted Atsuko to wear something new, and there was no getting out of that; something the Saiyan had become familiar with in the past.

Once the Kai takes it upon herself to conjure up a whole line of clothing, Atsuko takes the time to look over the options available. Although the Kai almost slips up there, something that she turns her head to comment on, until Rumia corrects herself.

"I was wondering if you would notice that."

Atsuko replies with a cheeky smile of her own, and continues looking through the wardrobe. Finally, she calmly reaches out and touches one of the outfits, and then the usual magic runs it's course. The Saiyan is enveloped in a light, and then as it dims away, she's revealed to be standing within the new clothes she picked out.

"Is this acceptable?"

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn YJ1EIjX

------

Zeni flinches after seeing just how much power still resulted from the punch. The Elemi was literally sent flying from it...

"S-... Sorry! Are you alright?!"

She shouts, hoping to hear back from her friend. Of course, she didn't have to worry for long. Ayami quite literally jumps back to her feet, dusts herself off, and gets right back to taking notes on how the armor performed. It looks like it really did absorb all of the damage of that attack -- which was insane! Zeni was one of the strongest fighters on Earth right now, so that means that even your average person could survive against even the most abnormal of attacks... Even if it might be a one-off deal.

But the Elemi wasn't satisfied with just that, already marking down ways to improve upon the design. Zeni makes her way over just as Ayami finishes up and starts removing the armor.

"Sorry that it's ruined... But I guess that's what these tests are for!"

Ayami certainly didn't seem any worse for wear, she was just as energetic as always. And seeing that made the Android relax and smile as if nothing had happened at all! Perhaps that was the best way to think of it, since her friend didn't even have a scratch... Just uh, lots of sand. Perhaps this wasn't the best environment for testing purposes. It looks like the children were just as excited about the results, though!

This was kind of a side effect of being a "celebrity couple", they always seemed to attract a lot of attention. But, it could be a lot worse too. At least they were surrounded by an adoring crowd, for one thing.... But there was something else too! New people! Ayami was the first to notice. But the way the pair moved, you wouldn't think that... Zeni almost perfectly mirrored Ayami's movements once she realized what was going on.

"Yes, we're partners!"

She affirms one thing...

"Business Partner, Romantic Partner, and Training Partner too! I can do anything!"

She affirms yet another.

"Yep yep! Zeni! Just like the money!"

The Android then nods excitedly as Ayami describes how the armor works. And to tie it all off... Ayami spots a probe. A rather fascinating little thing. Zeni runs her own little scan on it, and finds that it doesn't really match any technology found here on Earth. Though getting more concrete details would require a closer look.

Almost as if taking a cue from Ayami, Zeni would immediately boost for the Probe...

"A robotic friend!"

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn QD5kOeU

------

It only took a single instance. The tense atmosphere, the proceedings ever-marching on without a hitch. The image of Vaneera as an almost unapproachable Queen, yet one that was fair and tended to all of the grave matters of her Kingdom... It all vanished as soon as Motet arrived on the scene.

Vaneera already looked annoyed. Her frown practically forming into a small "^". Her brows furrowed, and if one didn't know any better... It almost looked as though she was sweating.

"I keep telling you that you can't do this..."

Though even despite that protest, Motet would heft the girl up and off the throne, and begin walking out of the room. "I actually have a lot of important things to attend to, you know!"

Ah, there we go. Perfect timing. Visitors from offworld! Yes, she had heard something about that, it just slipped her mind. Obviously. Vaneera takes the chance to get back on her feet and straighten both herself and her clothes out.

"Easy... These are visitors from offworld, and from the looks of things, they're quite the important figure. We shall address them properly. Even if all they're here for is something trivial. Okay?"

She whispered to Motet, trying to rein in the more ah... Violent tendencies of her companion. Still, this banner that the ship had, and upon the flags that the men carried... It wasn't one that she was overly familiar with. But nonetheless, she would return to her throne and take a seat, waiting for their leader to make themselves present.

"That being said... I hope our guests won't keep us waiting. It appears we have much to discuss..."

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn CeNkKIp

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years

Post by Nothost Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Lemona’s eyes widened as she witnessed the devastating punch that the android threw out. Despite her looks, she was clearly a talented fighter. She had just completely decimated that armor and sent that mechanic flying. Doubly impressive was that the pink haired mechanic was able to take it. She stood there with her jaw dropped.

“Well shit! If they’re that strong then I don’t think my scouter would have been able to have done jack shit! I really need to finish that prototype so that I can properly see the power levels of people like these!”

Lemona did recover though. She chuckled as she saw the kids eagerly asking the inventor questions. While her armor hadn’t been fully successful, it did do its job and it made her popular with the villagers. Suddenly the pink-haired girl noticed her and walked over to her, bringing the android with her. She introduced herself as Ayami and the android as Zeni. Then the pink-haired girl got in her face. Lemona scowled, putting her hands on her hips. It was the natural reaction of someone who was a Sergeant.

“That armor held up better than I thought it would, but you’re a little too close right now Ayami. I’m Lemona Tessa. I can say that it’s nice to meet you once you take a couple steps backward.”

So she was romantically involved with the android? That meant Zeni was likely human at some point. Did her parents actually name her Zeni? Before she could go into things more, another curiosity presented itself. Lemona walked over to the prob, peering at it and rubbing her chin.

“No, this isn’t one of mine. I have to say it looks well made. I’d like to take that thing apart and study how it works. Cause I’m not sure what the function of a probe like this is meant to fulfil.”

Her question was kind of answered when the scanner turned off. Suddenly the top opened up, and a hologram produced a large rectangle, resembling a virtual flat screen T.V. On the screen was someone else that didn’t have the concept of personal space well either. All that could be seen was their face.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn VU4pKiP

“Greetings my fellow Elemi! Well, I’m only half of one. But let’s not sweat the small stuff. My advisors wanted one of my ambassadors to record this message, but I felt like it would be better if the leader explained things You’re looking at Tomina, the supreme leader of the Elemi!”

Lemona deadpanned, staring at the screen with annoyance. “Is this woman for real?”

“I imagine you have a lot of questions, so I’m going to cut to the chase. You are at least half an elemi, like myself. Meaning that you have control over an element. Like this, see?”

Tomina produced a red fireball in her palm. It had strange black spots swirling around in it though. She tossed it up and down a couple of times before clapping her hands together and making it disappear.

“I betcha wondering why the hell I went to all this trouble? Well, a long time ago the Elemi and Bijou used to coexist on the same planet. What’s a Bijou you ask? That’s too complicated to explain in this, so if you want to know more, too bad. Anywho the planet was struck by a cataclysmic event and has become inhabitable. The Elemi and Bijou were scattered throughout the galaxy as a result. Most integrated with other species. Some wanted to keep their own culture though. And so they constructed this space station, and had it orbit their homeworld.”

The screen flickered, and suddenly there was a space station that was orbiting a planet onscreen. The thing was rather massive. It then changed back to Tomina’s face.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn M6P7iNw
    “My father was one of those Elemi who wanted to preserve their culture. For years they’ve been looking for a way to restore the planet. Recently I’ve come into power, and I’ve decided to handle things a little differently. That’s why I went to all the trouble of sending out these probes and had them programmed to seek out Elemi and Bijou DNA. It’s time for you to come home, my brethren!”

Tomina did a grand gesture, and the camera panned back a bit. They were in a circular room with one continuous window, looking out towards the planet. A rectangular table was set up in the middle. Sitting down were humanoids of varying skin colors and clothing. A couple of them had a strange, glossy appearance like they were made from polish stone. Standing guard next to the door was a very familiar figure: Chris was leaning against the wall.

“This is the council, my highest ranking members who work under me. With your help, we wish to restore the Elemi homeworld to its former glory! That probe you have is yours to keep. Its computer contains a locator that will help you track down our space station, Naturian. There is always a slight chance it could be moved. We probably won’t have to do that, but better to be safe than sorry, right? That probe also contains information on Elemi’s and Bijou, so look through it to your heart's content. A life of glory and comfort awaits you! I went to the trouble of sending out an invitation, so I'd be very upset if you didn't show up.”

Tomina grinned. There was something behind that smile, lurking just beneath the surface. "I hope to see you soon, my brethren."

The message then flicked off, and the probe floated to the down. Lemona just stared in silence for a few seconds, staring blankly at the machine. “What the fuck was that about?”

The various guards had mixed reactions to Motet’s proclamations. Most of the non-Saiyans didn’t seem to be bothered by it. Although a few of them were looking at Motet like she had just swallowed a frog in front of them. The Saiyans were all glaring at her though. One of them even growled and took a step forward.

“Back into formation Betru.”

A figure spoke coldly to the Saiyan. The Saiyan looked towards the ship and then did as the voice was told. A figure approached Motet and Vaneera. She was carrying a folder under her ar She turned her cool gaze upon the Brenchian.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn 4w2y6NP

“I apologize for my guard’s behavior. I am Cryonia, one of the council that governs… GORE.” Cryonia wrinkled her nose in disgust. Apparently she wasn’t very fond of the acronym.

“We were formerly the Homeworld Restoration Effort, but there has been a recent change in regards to the head of the council. As such envoys have been sent out to various groups to discuss terms and conditions. I will serve as the ambassador you will keep in contact with. Shall we go somewhere more private to talk?”

Shiori didn’t return Shizia’s smile. She still wasn’t used to showing affection in public. Besides, she did have to show a bit of restraint as her commander. At least while she was on duty. She did raise an eyebrow though

“It’s still daylight Shizia. I don’t think it’s anywhere close to requiring going in for the day. Unless if you want to do something that requires an early turn in.”

They both found out they could be insatiable sometimes. Depending on how you looked at it, it was either the greatest blessing or the strangest weakness to an android design. Of course, they weren’t guaranteed to do that right now: although Shizia could be rather devious sometimes.
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Ayami gave Zeni a flirtatious wink when the android expressed regret over destroying the armor. Seems like the Elemi mechanic wasn't phased in the slightest by this "set back". If anything she seemed to be happier than she would have been if it survived an impact. She had an...Interesting way of viewing things, but on the bright side it always kept her pretty optimistic, never truly stopped by failure or mistakes.

"Rebuilding it is half the fun y'know!"

Ayami grinned brightly as Zeni reaffirmed all the things they were together. It gave her an odd sense of pride, not just being with Zeni, but everything being mutual. They were practically inseparable. - Not because of any weaknesses, but because they both appreciated the company of the other. Sure Ayami could easily have found other ways to test her armor, but having Zeni around to follow the progress with her... It made her happy.

Although, unfortunately for Lemona, Ayami was more than a little oblivious as to why Lemona was uncomfortable in this situation.

"Oh, did I step on your feet? Sorry, that seems to happen a lot for some reason..."

... As she stepped back a few inches, nothing else really needed to be said here honestly.

The elemi mechanic rubbed the back of her head as Lemona praised her invention. Proud but a little bashful to receive such a glowing response.

"It's nothing special really! Oh you should see my OTHER inventions right now. Like wireless electricity, or my riot cables! Oh, OH! My favorite is the variable training weights! They can accurately measure your body weight and muscle mass and adjust themselves to give you an optimal amount of strain in order to become stronger at JUST the right pace! They can adjust themselves up to a maximum of 10 tons! Uh...But well, I only know one person who actually got them to adjust that high. Me an' Zeni can only get them up to about 1 ton.

I guess it can't accurately measure the muscle mass of someone who's inorganic, and well... I'm not really all that strong!

So, Lemona! Can I call you 'Mona'? That name sounds super cute! I'm gonna call you that!"

"Not really all that strong" she admits after saying she can handle 1 ton of weight. Still, it seems both her, Zeni, and Lemona all had the same ideas regarding the probe that had appeared. Zeni rocketed towards it, and Ayami herself wasted no time running right alongside the android, still listening to Lemona as she spoke.

"You're not kidding Mona! This thing's sleek! I can't even see any bolts...I guess it really IS a robot friend!"

Ayami laughed, bending forward to get a closer look at it as she rested her hands on her hips. She tilted her head, trying to recall if she might have seen tech with a similar design before, but...Nothing really came to mind. It didn't match her space pod from when she was an infant. It didn't match saiyan tech, that much was for sure. And it CERTAINLY wasn't Capsule Corp property. She worked with the stuff almost daily, she would have recognized it immediately.

"You got any ideas what it is, lover mine?"

She asked the android, seeing as Zeni tended to know a lot more, especially off world information. It wasn't just the databanks she ran off of that made her so smart. She had a good business sense too. If Earth was gonna be home to alien invasions on the regular, it paid to know who your visitors were. Although, it seems her question was answered, not by Zeni, but by the hologram that appeared before them:

"MOTHER OF KAMI-"

Ayami fell back onto her butt in surprise, not really expecting to be met with a giant holographic face so suddenly. Though it seems the greeting specifically aimed at the mechanic was lost on her, seeing as she didn't know what an "Elemi" was. Much less what a "Bijou" was. Rather than be baffled like Lemona, she was more amused once the surprise had worn off. She stood up and continued to listen to Tomina speak.

"Well she certainly SEEMS for real! But a lot of what she's sayin' is kinda going over my head..."

As Ayami watched Tomina explain what an elemi was, she leaned over to Zeni and whispered to the android.

"Well I guess they're not talking about me. I can't control fire at all."

The elemi mechanic gave a whistle as the space station flashed on screen. She was more than a little impressed considering she hadn't left Earth that she could ever recall.

"Look at the SIZE of that baby. I'd love to see how that thing ticks! I wonder how they got all of that up in the air? It's got to way more than a few kilotons!"

As the camera panned back Ayami simply raised an eyebrow upon seeing Chris there.

"He sure gets around a lot!"

As the message came to an end, and the hologram blinked off, Ayami rubbed her chin, deep in thought over what she just witnessed. She began a process of elimination in trying to figure out just who the message was FOR. The mechanic went over everyone gathered there one at a time. Ayami herself didn't know what an Elemi WAS. She had never been to space, she lived on Earth all her life after all! Besides, she controlled water, not fire!

It couldn't have been Zeni. She was born an android. That was an easy deduction. It probably wasn't any of those kids. They were DEFINITELY human. None of em even sort of displayed powers. All this left just one person...Ayami gasped loudly, looking over at Lemona!

"Mona, isn't this great?! You're being called back home to your people! Wow, and to think I got to meet one of those "Elemi" people that person was talking about! So? Are you gonna accept their offer?"

The mechanic watched Lemona with curiosity, waiting to see her answer.

It's been an entire year since the Saiyan alliance invaded Earth. In that time I realized that my days of being a private investigator were behind me. I couldn't just worry about threats ON Earth anymore. It was clear to me that in order to really keep our world safe, I had to investigate threats BEFORE they could start. These so called knights, and the Earth military. They should be the last line of defense - Not the first. I gathered together a group of misfits. People who were easy to overlook, and I founded a new group: The Pallades. Together we're dedicated to investigating and operating undercover in order to gather everything we can on off-world armies. Their strength, their weaknesses, their leaders and what they're capable of. The numbers and what races are in the mix. All of this just so that if these groups ever decide to become a threat to Earth? We can cripple them before they even arrive.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn D2LXgLe

The former saiyan imperial was busy answering a comms device as he watched a small crt television displaying the news.

"And you're sure the alliance isn't a threat anymore? ... Right, well I want you to keep operating in their group anyway. You're safer there. ... Really? That's what they're calling themselves? Not exactly subtle, are they? Alright, I'm going to check this one out myself. Take care of yourself."

He shut off the communicator, turning to the other saiyan in the room.

"Gather your things, we've got an off-world assignment. We're going to be checking out two new empires that just cropped up. One of em's operating off of the corpse of the PTO. The other... We don't have enough info on yet. That's where we come in. I want to see these people for myself."

He grabbed his coat, throwing it over his shoulder as he headed for the door out of the office. But he stopped, turning around to look at the other saiyan once more:

"... Please don't treat this like a vacation this time. This whole thing is serious. Either one of them could be a threat. Besides I've seen PTO's home planet. It's not exactly welcoming."

Though Daeva thought she was alone, it wouldn't be long before a presence revealed itself. A pair of red eyes lingering in the darkness, they silently watched as the demon child worked to gather her strength, getting rid of the last living ally she had.

"A child. A child! So alone and afraid. Why are you sad, child? You're not alone anymore. Not when a cheerful friend arrives. Oh happiest of days...! This truly is your lucky moment, a most fortunate meeting! I will help you achieve all you dream of, and much more. More more more...!"

The red eyes danced around her, always keeping back just far enough for their origin to be concealed in darkness.

"The demon queen a pawn who misunderstood her place. Yes, yes she thought she was the king of this board, all until the pawn was struck down by a gleaming knight. A tragedy, truly a tragedy to behold! But you... You are different. They abused my gift for their own desires, but you...! I can give you my gift, my FULL gift. So much greater than my blood it is. You'll see! I can give you the power to reshape the knight's entire world in your desired image!"

The eyes got closer, the voice becoming more erratic and agitated as it spoke of the circumstances.

"But you see... Before I can give you my gift, I need something from you my child! A body. Body body body... A vessel for my very own! Those Wretched kais buried me in the ground, they ruined my perfect body! They thought I was trapped. But they're the ones who are trapped. Trapped trapped trapped like vermin and they don't even realize it yet... ! Isn't that truly wonderful my liege? Heeheehee..."

It was clear this voice wanted revenge just as Daeva did. They shared goals, and the voice made it apparent to the demon child.

"All you have to do is find a virile vessel full of life and vigor, but one easily fooled! Fooled like a court jester...! Heehee! Have them drink my blood, and from there I will take over, over over over! You won't have to be lonely anymore my child... I will create so many new FRIENDS for you! And then together we will corrupt everything that knight holds dear, everything everything everything...! Not one thing will remain untwisted! You will be queen of all worlds, my liege! We will show them the TRUE meaning of chaos. It's such a beautiful image, I truly cannot wait until they witness it with their own eyes. Oh especially those goody goody kais...! We do so hate them do we not...?"

The voice which spoke so calmly to Daeva, treating her with respect and trying to cheer her up went from erratic to elated all in the span of a few moments. There wasn't a name to this voice, but the owner of the voice made sure there was an air of calmness washing over Daeva. That whoever this was... She could trust them.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:02 pm

"Nasu also learned not to screw with MY knight now didn't he? Yup! Six feet under now with his own personal hell! We don't do things by half measures in Otherworld!, Anyone else will to!"

The funny thing was that their was one person they did this to before but, even he wasn't as bad as Nasu. So that Kold demon was transfered... Annoying as hell all the way, to regular HFIL and Nasu now had the great pleasure of having no power in a flowery garden, a single tree and three small fairies that could easily overpower him due to the nature of the realm.

After a young grumpy guy, Atsuko's other brother took over. Rumia had kept a close eye on him so far-it was in fact some information she would relay to Atsuko once they had their time out.

"I never said you coudn't summon it... But I can't be held responsible for what happens to your attire if I can't see that lovely smile~"

She teased with a giggle. She loved playing with Atsuko like this, even if she had become more resitent to it over the time she always ended up getting her in the end...it was fun. But of course the best part was seeing her smile. She had been through so much... She really coudnt blame her for being so on edge despite her efforts to tease and play with her. But Atsuko was wounded. Betrayed by people that should have been her family, she woudnt admit it but she knew it stung. Then that dammed demon queen tried to manipulate her as well She knew from the first little plan of hers she had to squash she was going to be trouble. As if that wasn't enough she even had to deal with it from her own knights.

"I know it's hard sometimes, after everything. But... I'm here for you, don't forget that-ok?"

When Atsuko chose her set of clothes Rumia plushed a moment. She had to admit it looked hot on the knight. It wasn't long before she recovered though-and countered.

"I did say you got to choose didn't I? Well they do say you become more like the one you love overtime~"

She winked and let the implications of what she said hang in the air before she continued.

"You look lovely Atsuko, of course. Shall we see what the world has for us today?"

-------

"Oh yes I can uh huh! I'm your second in command! That means if I think Vani is working it hard than Vani is taking a break!"

She worked really really hard! All to keep brench all stable and well maintained. But she did toooo much she almost never took time for herself unless Motet made her. So yup yup, she sure could do this!

She would huff upon being able to settle down for the visitors. Why? They were the ones interupting her super fun time with Vani! They were going to play all kinds of things. Laser tag, Spike ball with Nova's mallet. Oh oh and they were going to eat! It was all planned out and would let Vani relax really well and have fun. So why shoudnt see burn these dumb little Intruders if it was nothing? They were annoying queen Vani in that case! Wasting time and ruining there fun!

"....Fineeee"

Hmph.... But... Vani knew best. So she still stood down, though she kept a very VERY close glare on the visitors the whole time.

"Hmph... Better not take to long"

Though when one of the saiyans stepped forward form the shown leader and growled Motet returned the favor with a growl of her own, feral and animalistic-primal even, like she was dating him to go through with it before the non saiyan leader held him back.

She coudnt help but try to contain her laugh when the approached girl announced the name of their group. Not because she was making fun of them-far from it. Motet was simply childish like that. GORE? why GORE oh oh would the next one be called IMPALE? No! INCENERATE! Yes that had to be it, wait actually....

"Vani can we name one of the squads...."

She'd likely be cut off at that point with a frown as he went back to listening to the leader intently. She nodded with utter serious as she continued.

"Sure!"

Motet proceed to once again pick Vaneera up into her arms without a second thought-she shoudnt have to exaust to much after all, and began to walk them to the more private area of Vaneera's meeting rooms further in.

....She woudnt let Vaneera down until they got there.

-----
    It was harder for Shiori to smile, most of all in public. She knew that and yet... Shiori was also the reason she could like this. She longed for the day she could help her love to as well... But it would take time. Besides she coudnt really blame her for being as professional as she was at times-it had it's benfiets as well. More so becasue Shiori was her commander. It made perfect sense to maintain the order in public. After all it woudnt do at all for rumors to start or some other such nonsense.

Outside of getting her in, vouching for her and well... Stopping her from just getting killed Shiori hadn't shoed favoritism. Shizia didn't want her to ether-at least not here. She wanted to prove to this planet her wish was genuine. Part of her still wanted to prove it to Shiori... Even if she knew the white haired girl believed in her, she wanted to SHOW her.

"Darn... Never gets past you, huh? Well I should expect that... But we can do something no? Come on surely theirs something your interested in? Work or casual... That make it easier? Something has to have your interest miss commander~"

A light tease, but she was also serious. Whether it was work or just doing stuff around the area she didn't mind. They didn't get to work together as much dying their duties after all

"You know you still haven't given me a tour of the city yet..."

-----
    Red eyes appeared around her, the young demon jolted back. It spoke in so lovley and fun, why...? Their was nothing fun here anymore... No joy. That's why she had to make the one who took it away pay.

"Leave me alone... I have to make that saiyan pay! She took everything from me.. you coudnt possibly help with that, your eyes!"

Her hands shook as the sing song voice made fun of her mother, mocked her mother. He knew nothing about her! She was a magnificent ruler-Daeva would follow in her wake. She would go forth, build a force to kill that saiyan. Then she would rebuild Makai to it's former glory.

"D...don't talk about my mother like that!"

A gift... He spoke of a gift her mother supposedly 'abused' what could...

The corrupted water?

"The water...? Mother's blessing?"

But what caught her was came next. He claimed that mother's gift... That power wasn't even the full extent of it. That and the power to shape Atsuko's world as she saw fit. That held her attention complelty. Make it hell on earth-thstts what she wanted to do. Make her suffer. Suffer and break as much as possible, make her feel like she did!

The gods... The Kai's burned him to huh? The Kai's were connected to that knight. That meant they would suffer to! Everyone... That whole horrid vermin ridden planet needed to go away!

She...had to make them pay. She had to make things right for mama. She would.. no matter what it took.

She woudnt have to be lonely.

She could make her pay....

She could have friends again..

All she had to do...

"I know one..."

Was give him....

"I know where we can get you a vessel"

A body.

The leader of the discarded remnents of the Saiyans. The brother to Atsuko Inoque and a truly foolish, anger fueled man-Komatsu. Heh.... Siblings work alike right? They would out that to the test.

"And I know where he is now..."

She stood tall now, determination croosed her eyes as her body cold. If it was anyone but demons and ghouls here a chill would likely fun down their spine at how cold the voice of a child could be.

"Yes... Together... Crush her.. everything she cares about, everything she loves.. and everyone who stands with her. Twist the mortal realm into darkness... It's what it deserves... The Kai's... All of them.. they will all... Know what I feel"

------
    Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn 8DkvXbB

Peppra rocked back and forth on a nearby desk. Though she was paying enough attention to catch the most important parts of what Ermine said, she clearly wasn't deeply engrossed in what he was saying ether-something the Saiyan was probaly used to by now going by how often he scolded her for it. Some would probaly blame it on her duel Elemi and Saiyan heritage but ehhhhh

She was just Peppra!

It wasn't becasue she didn't care, it was just so boring! The deepest part she payed attention to was the part where Ermine told her to go beat someone up. Alone or with the detective. Becasue of that the major parts of what got to her were "gather your things" "off world" And "Investigating two empires" all of which caused her to rather quickly jump to her feet and stretch out.

"Alllllll right then let's get going sour pu...."

She was interupted when Ermine told her not to treat it like a vacation. She huffed and crossed her arms. Why coudnt they enjoy the sights why they were on the job? It wasn't like they didn't eat the job done so what was the problem? Sheeesh

"Yeah yeah yeah... We'll get things done, we always do partner besides you know those sayings right?"

They were pretty much Peppra's excuse when she caused trouble at the detectives expense after all.

"The first rule of fight club is you don't talk about it and..."

She threw her arm over her partners shoulder, a massive tooth eating grin on her face.

"What happens in West City, stays in West City!"
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:31 am

Well, that much was certainly true. Atsuko wasn't overly familiar with all of the details that happened to Nasu. But apparently he lived up to the infamy of a certain space tyrant. At the very least he was well on the path to becoming just like them, and naturally, he wasn't going to change so easily... So they had to make special arrangements. The Knight tried to wrap her head around how the Kai described it, but it always sounded so surreal.

It usually prompted Atsuko to ask 'So he was sent to Heaven?', but Rumia assured her that was very much not the case. Something about how different people like different things. Well, if Hell was anything like Makai, a Saiyan like Nasu would probably revel in it...
    "Well, at least we don't have to worry about Nasu trying to get revenge or something like that. No Saiyan has tried going for the Dragon Balls either."

Atsuko then admits. Rumia decided to change things to a less heavy subject though, teasing the Knight about her choice of apparel instead, particularly when it comes to the helmet. "It's almost like I know better than to try wearing it because you'll do something to it..."

She remarks, a knowing smirk on her face. Though while she was browsing through the clothes, Rumia then mentioned that she'd always be there for her... Hearing that was a measure of comfort that might go unseen to any onlooker. Atsuko had done a great deal to rein her emotions back in, especially after what she did in Makai. Turning Super Saiyan 3 nearly caused her to lose control of herself... For all intents and purposes, maybe she did. It was certainly hard to come back from that kind of thing.

But Rumia hadn't given up on her. Still, that was enough doom and gloom, as the conversation now turns to the outfit that Atsuko had chosen! Aha, for once... She managed to fluster Rumia. For just a moment, sure. But it was one that she had managed to pull over on the Kai! Maybe she could get a little payback now...

She'd step over to Rumia, move an arm around her, and pull her close, naturally pressing the Kai's face gently against the... Ahem. "Amazing tracts of land".

"Why, Rumia. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were getting shy around me~..."

The Knight then comments in a teasing tone of her own. After which, Rumia then asks if they're ready to go and see what the world has to offer today.

"Well, you're the one that organized all of this, I'm ready when you are!"

Atsuko then replies. She didn't release the hold from earlier, though. Given that Rumia probably wanted to just teleport them right to where they wanted to be. This was proper form for that, right? ... Nah, she just wanted to keep messing with Rumia.

------

"I can give it a shot, lover!"

Zeni replied to the Mechanic's remark with a grin on her face. A closer inspection of the device showed that it definitely wasn't anything made on Earth, not that it really needed to be confirmed, due to a hologram of the owner suddenly flickering to life and all but saying it themselves. The Elemi, huh? Zeni thought that over for a moment... She also recognized that figure in the back, Chris. Wasn't he a Saiyan? Or some kind of mixed breed. She didn't really interact with him much. Ayami said he was a bad influence and insisted that she stayed away. The Android wasn't really one to question her significant other over things like that!

Still, there was a lot to unpack there. This woman was creating a new Empire for a race that had nearly fallen. There were two names that she picked up and placed into her database as a result, Elemi and the significantly less detailed "Bijou". Hmm. She'd need to try and fill in the blanks later. There was so much to learn about all of this! But there was just the strangest thing to consider about all of this... Zeni wasn't an Elemi! She was an Android, and Ayami was a Human... So that means...

Yes, she arrived at the same conclusion as Lemona. Zeni lets out an audible gasp as she turns to Lemona.

"Oh my god, you're like a Super Hero! You came from another planet, but you were raised on Earth! This must be shocking for you, Lemona!"

The Android then steps over to the probe, giving it a few taps. After making sure that it was deactivated, or at least not deadly...

"Looks like the only way to get more information would be to pursue the invitation! ... Y'gonna do that, Lemona?"

The Android then asks, directing her gaze to the newly acquired friend -- at least from her own perspective. Lemona was probably starting to feel rather differently about all of this.

------

Vaneera sighs a little as Motet remarks that she WAS the second-in-command, which did give her a level of authority to ensure that she got the rest she needed... That was true, but there was no way the Little Conqueror was going to outright say it either. If she did, then Motet would REALLY run with that stuff. Thankfully, there was a conveniently timed distraction in the form of their newly arrived guests. To say that there was a bit of a rough start would be putting it mildly. Motet made her displeasure known, with a few... Shall we say, colorful remarks about a certain race.

One would be forgiven for being offended. But Saiyans also had a nasty reputation for acting on that sort of thing. So as Betru steps out of formation and growls -- well, the room took notice. Particularly, the guards that lined the halls of the Throne Room. In an instant, the atmosphere had changed. Several stomps had rung out, forming a thunderous sound. Each one of the armed men and women lining the hall had taken a single step forward, and assumed a battle stance, ready to draw the blade at their side.

There was one thing that held them back. It was Vaneera, who had calmly raised a fist, signaling them to hold. She then calmly lowers her hand, and just as before, the thunderous stomps rang out as they returned to their at ease formation. The envoy apologized for the behavior of their companion, prompting the young Queen to smile.

"That's alright. I understand that things are... Tense within the Galaxy at the moment, to put it lightly."

There was plenty of bad blood between a lot of people, for a variety of reasons. Some of it was because of things that happened in the past, some of it was because new blood was spilled. Whatever the case was, it meant that not everything would be just a casual conversation and easy resolution. That was why Vaneera was not afraid to showcase power -- and yet discipline. Her men were ready to fight, but they were also fiercely loyal. So long as their leader did not give the command to battle, they would heed her decision.

Just as quickly as the atmosphere had changed one way, it returned to normal. Though it might have certainly put the Saiyan that stepped out of line on edge to see that many ready to defend their Ruler against a lone warrior... Especially considering Vaneera herself was certainly not a weak individual.

Regardless, the envoy then explains that she represents a group called... "GORE". Really? Someone spent all night thinking that acronym up. Motet decided to run with it in her own way, asking a certain question about squads...

"No, Motet..."

She'd have way too much fun with that. Vaneera knew that much. The ambassador then requests that they move somewhere more private, likely to discuss sensitive information. Vaneera gives a small nod as she begins to rise from her throne.

... Only to be interrupted as she's nearly tackled by Motet. Vaneera lets out a small grunt, as she's then lifted effortlessly by her companion, and carried over shoulder to the private meeting room. The Queen merely sighs and gestures for Cryonia to follow.

"You'll have to forgive Motet. She's a little... Eccentric. And protective. She had just arrived to insist upon my break, you see."

Vaneera calmly explains. Almost as if this were an every day occurrence... One would think that they pair was almost destructively volatile with each other, and would never work together. But seeing it in action, there was a very different impression. One could almost get the sense that Motet was somehow the one keeping the Ruler of the newly formed Empire grounded in reality.

Thankfully, it wouldn't be a particularly long trip, and Vaneera could FINALLY get back onto her own feet. She takes a moment to adjust her clothes and clear her throat... Sheesh, in one fell swoop Motet had handily destroyed her entire image. But at least she could now recover from that.

"Please, have a seat. If there's anything you would like, merely ask. Otherwise, we may get right down to business."

Vaneera then states as she makes her way to the grand chair located at the end of the meeting room's table, and sits down in it.

... Motet requested a chair similar to Vaneera's, but one that "could spin because those are really fun!"

... She didn't contribute a lot to meetings, most times...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years

Post by Nothost Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:13 pm

“No no, it’s fine. It’s just a little strange for you to be up close. Do ya do that with every person you meet?”

It had been a little surprising. Lemona had to quickly get used

“Er… sure, you can call me Mona.”

Lemona was immediately accosted by the inventor and her robot lover. Honestly, they were a little dense. The thing had been scanning Ayami before it had displayed its message. Everything on the message itself was really interesting. That space station was incredible. There was a lot she was going to have to report to her superiors. But first, there was the obvious.

“Do they not know that Ayami isn’t human? I suppose I’m going to have to slowly spell it out  for them.”

Her ki didn’t feel quite the same as a normal Earthling. Ki signatures had their own different feel to them, and hers was not the same. Lemona shook her head at the duo.

“No, I  was born on Earth. Ayami was it? Can you control some type of Element? It doesn’t have to be fire, just something like Earth, Wind, water, anything like that?”

Shiori raised an eyebrow at Shizia's teasing words. She mostly gotten used to it. Although she was more vulnerable to it in certain situations. In particular whenever they were alone together. Which seemed like what she was aiming for.

"Lieutenant Shizia, are you asking your commander on a date?"

Fortunately, things calmed down rather quickly. Cryonia didn’t seem to be that offended by the whole incident.

“There’s no need to apologize. Things have been rather tense as of late. I’m afraid this is going to be one of those meetings too. I’m the one who should apologize in advance: this is going to be a long meeting for both of us, more than likely. As long as Motet doesn’t overreact though, we should be able to make it through it. Although even if she does, you have nothing to worry about.”

Cryonia snapped her fingers with her left hand and motioned back towards her ship with the other. Her Elemi guards followed her all the way to the meeting room. The Saiyans backed up and stayed with the ship. Cryonia sat at the other end of the meeting room table, with her guards lining up against the walls. She slid her folder across the table surface. It skided to a stop in front of Vaneera. There surprisingly only seemed to be a small stack of papers inside of it.

“Let’s get straight to the point. Most of this is very simple stuff. Territory maps, standard trade negotiations, all the standard items one has to go over when making a treaty between different Empires. Our leader has agreed to respect your decision to no longer sell worlds for profit and will leave any world under your sovereignty alone. Everything in there is open for debate, save for two things. Our leader does not want you to interfere in matters concerning Earth, as she has business to take care of there. Our leader is aware that you have granted a group called the Remnant Saiyans planets to live on. She wishes to kill traitors to her cause among them. Therefore she requests for you to grant her permission to do what she wishes to those colonies. Some aspects are negotiable, but she will not change her mind on this.”

Cryonia folded her hands, setting them on the table and studied Vaneera with her light blue eyes.

Last edited by Nothost on Mon May 04, 2020 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun May 03, 2020 2:06 am

The mechanic nodded to Lemona, answering her question with a response that was...Probably expected:

"Sure do! I gotta put my foot in the metaphorical door and show people I'm invested in our conversation!"

It seemed like Zeni had reached the same conclusion given her response to Lemona. Ayami joined in on the wild fun, likely much to Mona's dismay.

"A real live super hero! Wow!!! That's so cool! Can I get your autograph? You can use your special fire powers for good and destroy those bad guys like BOOM! And P-Huh?"

Ayami certainly looked a little...Confused by Mona's response. So she WASN'T a long lost alien ally with elemental powers? What's more, she responded with a question directed at the mechanic, one she wasn't really prepared for. It took her a moment to parse why Mona would ask the question, even if she knew the answer already. Her bright expression turned to one of confusion.

"Well, yeah. I've been able to control water since birth. It really makes island life a lot easier honestly, but... Why are you asking? What does that have to do-... ... With..."

It was like a shock to the Elemi's entire nervous system all at once. With just this revelation she was able to put things together - Properly this time. There was only one result: She...Wasn't a human after all. Maybe for some it would have been a pleasant if slightly difficult reveal to take in. But for her... She had spent her entire life believing she was human. Really the drastic change in expression was likely surprising to everyone, not just Mona.

Her throat ran dry, and her face became pale as she recalled unpleasant memories. Growing up in the village as the "Child of the stars", being told she will only destroy, Her outburst when she first transformed, all of her friends going their separate ways. At this point the only positive thing from her past she could still cling to was her humanity. ... And now that was gone too.

"I... I've gotta... Go take care of some things. I'll see you around, huh...?"

She backed away from the other two slowly, looking like she had seen a ghost. Unfortunately past traumas and sudden negative emotions surging from the revelation caused her to inadvertently use her power, with light rain drops falling from the sky as clouds formed from the concentration of condensation. As the storm clouds slowly grew in intensity, so did the rainfall caused by her uncontrolled power outbursts, it was... Embarrassing for her. Even a little scary.

"I...I'm not bad I promise!"

Despite her words she looked absolutely terrified, and quickly ran into her home, hiding in her workshop and sitting against the door so that no one could enter behind her. She hid her face behind crossed arms as she tried desperately to put her emotions under control - But hearing the rain falling harder and harder outside just scared her more. Without even realizing it she had transformed into a "Super Elemi". It was...Just like the first time. She looked up at a framed picture on the wall. - A picture of the knights before they all left. Those were simpler days, when all she had to worry about was whether or not she could match the strength of those knights. But now...

... She felt bad for causing such problems for Zeni, and even more so Lemona considering they had just met. But it all happened so fast. She wasn't prepared to learn something like that, and she was even less prepared to control her emotions. ... Though honestly the fact that they had to see that outburst was even more terrifying for her. She had already spent a year trying to shake her self-imposed "monster" stigma. If she gave EVERYONE ELSE a reason to see her that way...? She didn't really know what she would do.

"I really AM a monster then..."

As the over-excitable saiyan halfling threw her arm around the shoulders of the detective and started saying something about "Sayings", he could only give her a baffled expression.

"This isn't fight club, and we're not in West City."

He paused for a moment, rubbing his forehead.

"You wanna hear another saying?"

He pauses for yet another moment, humoring whatever response she might have before continuing:

"Let sleeping empires lie."

The strange presence seemed overjoyed by Daeva's response, and by her insistence that she already had an ideal vessel in mind for it to take.

"Good! Good!!! So very very good! We shall have so MUCH fun together! But we must act quickly, yes act with utmost haste and expeditiousness before our wonderful opportunity slips away! Just convince our spectacular vessel that with a single drop of your blood they can obtain the greatest power in the universe! Truly they will take the bait without hesitance, and then?"

"Then we shall show them what we are both capable of."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:40 pm

"They coudnt take him from the seal we have him anyway, nothing short of the original Dragon Balls could do that"

He was sealed deep after all, it was his own unique hell-their just wearnt may other set of of the mystic orbs with the strength to pull him out.

"Of course I will, my knight will not be looking like some common video game boss, I just won't have it dear!"

She replied playfully while Atsuko began picking out an outfit. Of course she meant every word she told Atsuko to. She would always be at her side. She would be their to help the woman she loved, judgement from others be dammed. She could do her duty and care for the mortal known as Atsuko.

It helped that their wants and goals perfectly aligned of course~

Now Atsuko was probaly expecting a note of surprise at her next action. And to an extent their was-but only that she was taking the action at all. Once that worked through her her body quite easly relaxed in her loves hold, and more importantly layed her head against her own powerful orbs.

"Why dear, is that what your into right now..? I can certainly ablidge some roleplay`"

She returned with her own grin, Rumia was a master after all.. though Atsuko was certainly getting better at getting to her to.

"Yes let's go Atsuko, I have a wonderful day planned for us"

She would give Atsuko a moment to adjust herself, assuming she woudnt want to go into public like this. However when she didn't well.... Rumia simply shrugged and grinned... Before using her Kai Kai to warp them in that exact position, Rumia relaxing in her boosum into West City.
    ------
    Shizia did a fake takeback.

"Why commander I would never! Why that would be fraternization!"

The 'shock' was obviosly faked, Shizia keeping up her tease for a bit longer. It wasn't a complete lie however, she woudnt do it while they were on base. He I've and respect for Shiori woudnt allow it. She had saved her-the last thing shizia would ever do was make a move that would disrespect her at their work. With a smile she would turn more serious however.

"You work hard, all day, everyday... You never give yourself a break willingly... So, commander Shiori... My heart, I want to give... Yes a date"

She smiled, then covently then held out hand for Shiori to take. If she did? She would warp them out of the bases area.

She wasn't kidding, she woudnt show her disrespect with romantic interest on work grounds.

-------

"But it COULD be! Come on we can go a round right now!"

She would play punch the Saiyan detectives shoulder wth a chuckle, it was a lot of fun messing with her partner but that didn't mean she didn't understand the situation was serious ether.

"I dunno Ermine your sayings aren't usually that..."

Still the gloomy Saiyan finished what he had to say, and Peppra have a light giggle.

"Hey that one was actually pretty good! ...guess theirs a first time for everything"

Another chuckle, before she turned more serious.

"So what's our transport, pod, ship?"

-------
    The young demon held out a hand and a portal ripped the air in from of her. On the other side of it was a planet, in the distance familar tailed saiyans flew around.

"Are you coming as well, or do I drag the vessel back here....?

She didn't care ether way, both prospects furthered the ending she desired. Ether way she would have what she wanted.

"I will show them all"

And she stepped through he portal, with or without her spectrual follower.

She knee exactly who fit the billl, who deserved this fate.

A weak little rebel who dared to defy mother in the past.

Rebels deserved to burn.. and so he would forever.

-----
    Motet, despite this being a serious situation pouted when denied the opportunity to make similar names for their squads, crossing her arms in a 'huff'.

"No fair!"

While carrying her Vani Motet gave a nod to the explanation she gave.

"And she's still taking one after to, no arguments!"

She said very matter of factly, to outsiders it probaly seemed like very odd goings on... More so for the supposed leaders here.

Once they got to the room Motet got into her requested chair, immediately begining to spin around as the meeting started. One would likely assume she was just being childish and not paying attention at all.

They would be very much in the wrong there.

For the most part she simply stayed quite for the boring parts, taking them in but finding her fun more important in the moment. Their was in fact only one subject that brought her any form of concern, and it caused her to immediately stop her spinning and take on a more serious tone.

Earth

Last she knew, Shizia still called Earth home. She didn't know what had happened to her since their... Fight. She knew she wasn't considered an ally. But.. she still worried about her. If Shizia was on earth... She coudnt agree to just let it go. Vaneera didn't like Shizia, she knew that. But... She knew she understood to.

"I coudn't care less what happens to those whiney Saiyan wannabe warriors but... Vani... Shizia is on earth...."

------

I really am a monster then....

"Your not.... Your a hero.... My..."

The Android had paused in her flight above Ayami once more. Once more tempted to go down. But she coudnt. Not now.

"She has to... Grow.. .....Zeni will... Help"

She forced herself to shoot off once more. She had to go to max speed to ensure she coudnt make herself stop. But the process of this also meant a star shaped necklace, colored blue flew off her neck and down towards Ayami.

In fact it would fall right in front of Ayami's face.

Perhaps she would even catch sight of the Android as she flew away....

When she finally arrived back at base she stumbled in, such a sad for Candence immieditly noticed and frowed.

"You saw them didn't you..."

"Yes"

"We can't interfere yet... You told me yourself they still have to..."

"I know, that doesn't... Make it any less hard"

"....I know, I'm sorry
    ****"

Candence embraced her partner, hugging her close and allowing her to let her feelings out. The last of her words drowned out as she tried to put on some music to help calm her down.

She made a promise, and she would keep it.
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:52 pm

"The original Dragon Balls, huh? I guess that'd be somewhere on Planet Namek, then."

Atsuko theorized. Not a bad guess, considering the technique was renowned for coming from them. "Of course, nothing happens there... Something I can confidently say because you took me there for a vacation. There wasn't even a spot for training..."

The Knight then comments. Still, the conversation rolls along, this time to the helmet. The way Rumia phrased it was rather interesting, prompting the Saiyan to roll her eyes. "Well, still not very good with video games, but in real life, helmets don't just give you +5 to your stats. They protect a lot of very vital things in battle." Atsuko then points out.

Of course, expecting Rumia to go along with that was unreasonable. Frankly, she was amazed that she got to keep her armor at all. At least the Kai kept her promise that she could always use the armor in battle.... Though with things steadily becoming more peaceful, it almost felt like there was less reason for her to use that excuse. Atsuko's go-to was that something COULD happen. But Rumia was quick to refute that as well.

All that being said and done, Rumia actually didn't get flustered in the slightest, instead getting very much into it. One day, the Saiyan would find a way to fluster her...
    "I'll find your weakness yet."

The Saiyan then replies, and gives a small nod as Rumia agrees that they should set off to enjoy the entire day she had planned. Atsuko decides not to release the gentle hold, keeping the Kai just as close as before, who was naturally enjoying the predicament. Once they were in West City... That was when the Saiyan would release her, then step back just a bit, and crouch down in order to lift the Kai up, and have her seated on one of the Saiyan's shoulders. Like this, she could use one arm to keep Rumia steady, and walk around the city wherever they needed to go.

Atsuko grinned. Maybe using Rumia's petite size against her would do the trick.
    "Where to first?"

------

Zeni would nod in agreement with Ayami's response to Lemona's question. "They say the first impression is the most important one, so you have to make it count and be as memorable as possible! It's true even in business!"

The Android then gives a confident thumbs up! After having gotten that out of the way, it was only becoming more apparent (from her perspective) that Lemona really was some kind of secret Super Hero! It was about when Lemona was gently explaining otherwise that it started to click... Yeah, it was focused on Ayami...

Zeni would look to her friend, stepping over to her to check on her.
    "Well, that's true... You're really handy with water."

Though the confusion apparent in Ayami's face would soon turn to something a little more concerning. It was an expression that Zeni remembered seeing a few times before, and she knew exactly what it meant, and where it would go. She calmly reaches out to Ayami's hand in hopes to steady her before it hits full force, but the girl was a little too shaken up from the sudden news.

As evidenced by the fact that her powers were already starting to slip.
    "Ayami?"

That's what she managed to say before the Elemi lost it entirely, and ran off. The Android didn't have to process that for too long before she gave chase. "Ayami, wait!"

Normally, it would have been easy for the Android to catch her, but she didn't want to scare her friend either, so she tried to find the right balance; and that unfortunately meant that she was a little too slow to keep the door from closing. The Android sighs a little, and gently leans against it. She would then speak softly, just loud enough to hear through the door.

"You're not a monster... I promise you that. Think about Atsuko, right? She came from another race too!"

Zeni tried her best to console her friend through the door, but she also understood that Ayami just needed a little bit of time right now, too. It was a lot for her to deal with... The Android just had to be patient, and not give up on her. Having spent all of this time helping her through the trauma, she knew that Ayami just needed someone to be there for her, through every single hard step of the journey.

"I'm not gonna leave you behind. So... Take your time, okay? I'm here for you."

With that... The Android would take a seat next to the door. Wasn't really the first time they shared a difficult moment like this. It brought back some memories, though not really the most cheerful kind... Zeni looked forward to the moment that the door would open though. It eventually would.

------

It seemed like the Emissary sent from this... "G.O.R.E" was at least a professional, assuring her that no apologies were necessary, and even expressed that things were rather tense lately. Though she also expressed some regret that this meeting might be another one of those tense moments... Still, that was nothing new for Vaneera either.

"Just another day heading an Empire, I suppose.", the Brenchian responded calmly. Really, it was rather surprising how one so young had adapted so quickly to ruling a Kingdom as vast as what was once the Planet Trade Organization... Especially when you compared her to the similarly aged companion that didn't seem to fit in at all.

Especially when she was spinning in that chair of hers... Vaneera sighs a little at the sight, but opts to focus on the task at hand. Once the folder was slid across the table, the Brenchian would calmly bring her hand down to stop it, and then calmly lift it up in order to open it and peruse the contents. All the while, she was listening to Cryonia's explanation of what lay inside. True enough, most of it looked pretty standard, though it didn't take her too long to pick out what was NOT quite so standard... And Cryonia backed it up with her own words.

Vaneera lowered the folder slightly, and got a better look at the Emissary... Before she busted out laughing, seemingly out of the blue. It wasn't a small laugh either, looking more like she was about to bust a gut from it. Eventually, she composes herself, and calmly moves her free hand to grasp Motet's nearest hand.

"Motet, make a note. The Empress is experiencing great abdominal pain from laughing too hard."

Now that things had settled down, however... Vaneera would compose herself further, clearing her throat and calmly setting the folder down on the table.

"Right... Let's start by saying that you have your work cut out for you, don't you?"

The Brenchian then says, seeming more like the composed ruler that she had shown in the throne room earlier.

"First. I am currently in negotiations with Earth, I wish to form an Alliance with them. Out of respect for the political aspects there, I'm afraid I cannot grant her request to do as she pleases. If any hostility is perceived against Earth and it's people, we will step in to offer our assistance. If she wishes for a more diplomatic approach to settle her affairs there, that's not any of our business."

She pauses for a moment, and then continues to the next section of business.

"Secondly, I cannot grant her permission to attack the Saiyan Colony that I have arranged. These people approached us in a time of need, and asked for a great many things -- many of which I refused, such as their wish to be in an equal partnership, or even in our military. But I did grant them a planet."

She then presses a button on a little pad in front of her on the table. With a few more taps, she brings up a holographic display of the planet in question, a live video feed, at that. It depicted what was left of the "Alliance Saiyans" living peacefully on their new colony world.

"And while I don't consider them officially part of my Empire, they are, so long as they do not violate any of the terms I set -- technically within my territory and under my protection. Politically, they are my subjects the same as anyone else..."

She would then fold her hands, leaning forward as she smiles softly.

"To be frank. Allowing another ruler to go to one of my planets in force, take the people as they please, and do whatever they will with them... That does not project strength, authority or reliability. It would call my right to rule into question, and many could rightfully question when the next tyrant would get to go after the scraps that they didn't get to finish off in who knows what petty war."

Vaneera's smile then fades.

"I respect that she has a cause to fight for. But I cannot simply roll over as noted in her idea of... "Negotiation". These are non-negotiable for me. And as I do not trust the Saiyans, I am keeping an eye on them -- you can trust that I will know if something happens to them. And any action taken against them will be perceived as a declaration of war."

With that, she sighs, looking over the folder once more. "Aside from that, there isn't anything too crazy in here. The terms are mostly agreeable. However, I must put my foot down on those last two terms. If she wishes to disagree, then I can merely say that our Empires will not be at war until she takes a hostile action. I can also say that we will have no alliance, however."

Vaneera lets Cryonia think all of this over for a moment.

"This will, of course, not affect your stay here. You can stay as long as you need, recuperate yourselves, stock up on supplies, and then you may return home. You have my word that you and your entourage shall not come to any harm, despite whatever disagreements may arise from this meeting."

With that, the Brenchian falls silent, letting Cryonia respond as she sees fit. Along the way, Vaneera did note that Motet was rather worried... But she hoped that the response that she detailed here would alleviate those concerns.

The Empress wasn't about to just let some upstart come in and do as they please. If they wished to play in the big leagues like this... They would learn the rules. One way or another.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years

Post by Nothost Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:45 pm

Why didn’t this surprise Lemona at all? Lemona didn’t like social interactions, but she knew the basics of etiquette drilled into her. It was a part of being in the Earth Defense Force. This person definitely did not know anything of the sort.

“Well, that’s one way to do it. Guess you aren’t too worried about what other people think when their personal space is invaded. Still, if that’s worked for you then you shouldn’t stop now.”

Lemona looked at the Elemi with pity as she came to the realization that she was the alien. Lemona couldn’t imagine how she felt at that moment. Lemona had always known what she was from the get go. So she couldn’t fathom what it felt like to have their life turn completely upside down in the span of a few minutes. She made an excuse then ran off.

“Hey, wait!”

Lemona reached out and moved to walk towards her. Then a burst of power emanated from the Elemi. Then it began to rain. Lemona blinked, staring after Ayami in disbelief. She looked up at the sky, the water pouring down from the suddenly gray sky. She reached for the communicator on her ear and tapped it.

“Sir, I may have a situation. I’ll contact you as the situation develops.”

------

“Yes it would.”

Shiori but her hands on her hip, staring at her girlfriend. It didn’t look like Shizia was going to back down. She could be quite insistent. She extended her hand and grabbed onto Shizia’s  “I’m surprised you don’t want me to change into something more casual.”
    ------

This was going worse than she thought it was going to go. Cryonia had entered this meeting with the lowest of expectations. And things were already going bad going into this. When Motet wasn’t behaving like a 5 year old, she was talking about her friends on Earth. And now Vanadis was outright laughing at her. Whichn irritated her to know end. Cryonia let out an exasperated sigh, her eyes shifting to the side.

Dragon Ball: Galaxies Reborn Lb4sgLV

“I know the terms are ridiculous, but I’d appreciate it if you kept your composure.”

Cryonia took a deep breath, closing her eyes and folding her hands together.

"You just formed your empire: why are you already negotiating with Earth? They’re the most complicated planet to deal with. In my opinion they aren’t ready to join the galactic community. The majority of its inhabitants have no knowledge of ki. They would make easy targets for raiders if they tried to trade with the rest of the galactic community. Clearly you have different thoughts on the matter. Let’s put aside Earth for the time being and discuss the Saiyans.”

Cryonia had gone into this with the possibility of Vaneera extending her influence to Earth, as unlikely as it seemed. Tomina had completely dismissed the notion. To her, no one would bother negotiating with those weaklings. The council had told her to prepare for things in case they were doing things. The worst case scenario had indeed come up, but ultimately it didn’t matter. Tomina was going to carry out her plans for Earth no matter what obstacles came her way. It was worth trying to negotiate the other matter. She needed to keep Vaneera’s attention for as long as possible. She looked over to one of her guards, speaking out to them.

“Inform… sigh… Supreme Queen Tomina that Earth is under Vaneera’s protection.”

The Saiyan guard she talked to flashed her a grin, then nearly skipped out of the room back towards the ship. Cryonia shook her head in bemusement.

“Honestly, I don’t understand Saiyans. Now, where were we?”

Cryonia turned back around to face Vaneera, leaning forward and setting her elbows on the table.

“I appreciate your hospitality despite the ridiculous demands I have put forward. Our new leader has a rather… skewed view of galactic politics. We’ve done our best to curb her, but she’s very hard to sway. I’m glad that you aren’t taking it out on me or the guards who accompanied me.”

Cryonia interlinked her fingers again, her blue eyes staring into Vaneera’s. At least the other person across from her
    was reasonable. It was a shame Tomina was likely going to outright sever any change of establishing good relations with them. Hell, they’d be lucky just to get a strained relationship. Cryonia could only do as much as she was given.

“Since you won't outright accept the terms, I'm proposing a compromise. The leader of the Saiyan’s you are harboring is a war criminal. If you won’t allow for our leader to take mass justice, then I request that you sanction a one on one fight between Komatsu and Tomina. You have considerable influence over them, since they are on a planet that you own. As such you could easily mediate a fight with terms that both parties will follow. It’s more acceptable than a mass invasion and is a fair compromise. We’re prepared to give you significant compensation if you mediate this fight.”

Cryonia's blue eyes regarded Vaneera. Then suddenly the ruler would hear the ambassador's voice in her mind.

<"I apologize for speaking with you like this, but those Saiyans are loyal to her. Tomina puts some of them with all of us to keep tabs on the council. The true reason I came here today is that I need your help. I have reason to believe that Tomina isn't who she says she is. It's well known that the council member who's daughter she is supposed to be is a notorious womanizer. He has many children and can't even remember all of the women he's been with. It wouldn't be too hard for someone who has fire abilities to know this and take advantage of it. But I haven't been able to get a DNA sample to prove it. There's only one way for me to get the proper sample now, and I think you know what that method is.">

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:45 am