Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

My newest dream

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My newest dream Empty My newest dream

Post by Raymu Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 am

So it started pretty simple. My family and I went on vacation. But we went to Japan, and...Wow, it doesn't even seem like any physical place that exsists. We were there on this mountain. It had a Shrine and a hotel/house type thing. There was nothing else visible except the stuff on the mountain itself. The Shrine was probably outmatched in design by any of the real life Shrines. And with a pond near the house. Then if you went to the mountain side opposite to the Shrine, you'd go up some steps, making the Shrine appear small in size once you reached the top. Part of the dream was just me lying at the top of the steps, gazing at that otherworldly Shrine. No noise besides the calm wind sweeping across the mountain. I wanted to take pictures, but I kept being stopped for various reasons. Almost like I couldn't share this place. Then we had to leave for home. Oh how I wish this part never happened, we came down rather quickly (With no explination as to how) And ended up in a parking lot, surrounded by a city. Finally, they agreed to let me go back up to take pictures, but here's where the dream started unraveling and becoming weird. My brother and I went on the path to go back up, which was littered with trees and bushes, so we crawled through them. Then there were elevators. ...Hand sized elevators. I kid you not. So we head back down the path, which is...Now a clean concreate stairway, when we come across a door. In the side of the mountain, yeah....It leads into a big...Almost mall-like complex, where we search in vain for an elevator leading back up. After going through...A television broadcasting station room? An...Indoor basketball court, and a mechanic garage with them all building...Random stuff. We finally find elevators. ....That spaz out in their place instead of opening. So we go around and find -another- hall way, with bigger versions of elevators. This one -worked- but it was kinda like a frieght elevator. So me and my bro get in and a...Janitor? Gets in too. Suddenly a Black version of Q opens a slot in the wall, no , Im seriously not making that up. Anyway, the three of us battle him, but then the dream soon ends with a very irrelevant scene which I can't actually seem to remember.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My newest dream Empty Re: My newest dream

Post by Amord Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 am

Glorious Shrines, hand-sized Elevators, mall-sized Complexes with random rooms and then a Janitor joins your party and you fight Q.

Yeah, you had fun. My newest dream 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am