Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

My scary Space Dream

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My scary Space Dream Empty My scary Space Dream

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:16 pm

So, I had this dream memorized since I had it, about four days or so now. I think I still remember most of it, though.

My dream takes place on Earths final days. There is only a couple of days left until the Earth blows up or dies. I was on foot on a broken highway. For some reason, I know in an alternate diminsion, I jumped off and died, and I was thinking about it. I was either just thinking about jumping off, or considering it, until a very nicer Vegeta ran up to me and told me he was worried about me. (He looked like Vegeta, but didnt sounded like Fondimations dub of him)

We got into my Emergency Space Craft (It looks like a smaller version of it, a five seater, and the size of a normal car) and I confermed him that it can indeed enter space. We got three of his friends and we drove off somewhere. I was either driving it, or Vegeta was. I noticed a guy calmly riding a bike, not thinking about Earths upcoming destruction. Either Vegeta or I said that some people would rather not think about Earth dying and live on with their normal lives, and I said that I wish Earth wont explode. For some reason, I joked around and tried to imitate a 1950's radio voice "It turns out Earth WONT be exploding! *Something something*"

Finally, we where ready to enter the moon. I knew my family was already on the moon, and was happily living on it. I thought about finally meeting the love of my life on the moon. Then I thought about my two friends, two friends who I'd hang out on the internet. I wondered if they'll be on the moon, if we can finally meet up and have fun like the good old days. For one thing, I hoped they escaped Earth and live. The ship suddenly started to fly up towards the moon. We where watching Minions or The Dispectables, or maybe it was an animated video about the Minions going to the moon, just like us. Either way, it was supposed to calm me down or something. The force been me, the gravity, and the ship was so intense that in real life, I could feel this force against my body. I was scared, really really scared. I was thinking that maybe the ship couldnt handle it and break up.

I woke up. I never knew if I successfully entered thte moon or not. And I believe it is a dream about the fear of space. This isnt the first time I had a dream where the earth was exploding, but its not as memorable as this one.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    My scary Space Dream Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    My scary Space Dream CpmariokartlicenseMy scary Space Dream Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:08 am