Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

My strange dream today

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My strange dream today Empty My strange dream today

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:15 am

Since it has been a couple of hours since I have woken up, I have forgotten most of the details to the dream. However, there is still this strange part of it that just sticks to me.

So there is this guy laying face down on a hospital operating table. He was with his family, a wife and a boy. A Surgeon walked in, who had a syringe with him. He picked up a knife and chopped the mans neck. The kid, who had no clue what is really going on, yelled "Daddy!" at the Surgeon. The Surgeon yelled back, saying something like "Shut up or I'll put you to sleep!" he made another incision on the mans body, and injected him with the syringe. Meanwhile, the wife was very calm about this and must have known what is going on. For some reason, my brain told me "The man is still alive" and that he will make it, but I still think back and tell myself "The guy is dead"

It was an odd dream, pretty detailed too. I could see the mans flesh, but there wasnt any bleeding for some reason.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    My strange dream today Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    My strange dream today CpmariokartlicenseMy strange dream today Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 pm