Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Empty my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016

Post by CivilProtection Sat May 21, 2016 10:53 pm

So my dad was driving me and my family home one day. For some reason, he was driving a car we dont really own. He decided to take a "shortcut" and drive down a nonpavement path. I spotted big foot, and i told my dad about it. We stopped, and for some reason I thought it was a Big Foot cub, and another reason I thought that Big Foot mothers has the same protective personality as mother bears. So I think the big food cub was threaten, so a mother big foot came out and chase us. Now, Big Foot cubs is like 7 feet tall, so the mother big foot was like 3 or 4 stories tall. We drove deeper into the woods, until that part of the dream ended.

Next, me and my family lived in this haunted family or something. We where making our own movie, but occasionally we'd be interrupted by two kids who was also making their own paranormal movie. They'd capture some paranormal footage then react to it (Like reaction videos on youtube, but with younger kids) And one day, they decided to video tape in the playground at night. The dream got really dark as someone was talking to the two kids. He had a british accent, and spoke slowly. Luckily, the two kids managed to go back home without any trouble. The video they recorded was entirely black, but appearently the British guy was selling them "Meatpies" and the meat was human.

And then I woke up

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Cpmariokartlicensemy strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Empty Re: my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016

Post by Raymu Mon May 23, 2016 5:09 am

Scary

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Empty Re: my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016

Post by CivilProtection Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Raymu wrote:Scary

IM DRUNK

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    my strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Cpmariokartlicensemy strange dream i had last night 4/22/2016 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:15 pm