Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation Empty RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:01 am

My name is Karasu Reiuji. I live in the Kingdom of Vale. I'm not exactly a part of the Capital, however. I actually live in a smaller town that's... Relatively safe, given it's location. The Grimm are easily spotted and they tend to avoid the area because of the defenses in place.

Every now and then, there's a bit of trouble with the packs, but it's never been anything serious enough to force an evacuation. In fact, it tends to be a popular 'starting area' for those aspiring to become Huntsman and Huntresses. This was one of the days where we were expecting a team of four to arrive in order to deal with a pack of Grimm that we'd been having trouble with.

Minor problem... We were trying to do role call. Make sure everyone's safe. There were a few people that didn't show up. If we wait, they could die. Without hesitation I gather my weapon and supplies and begin to set off.

"Karasu! Where are you going? It's dangerous, you'll die!"

With that, I give a small smirk. All Heroes have a badass boast, right? "I am the wind. And the wind you cannot kill.", is what I give in response. And rush off to hunt the Grimm!

The surrounding area is mostly forests and grasslands. It's a pretty nice sight, though I don't exactly have the time to stop and admire it. I'd been keeping track of the pack's movements for a little while, so I have some pretty good guesses as to where to find them.

Sure enough, it doesn't take me very long to hunt them down. A pack of twenty Grimm. Beowolves, to be exact. I place my hand on the hilt of the Katana sheathed at my side, and move into stance as they notice me.

The pack moves in, and I begin my assault! I evade a claw swipe and answer with a quick draw and slash through the torso. Bringing my sword back into bearing, I turn and perform another slash, this time aimed at a second Beowolf's neck.

My blade's making clean cuts right through them. This isn't so bad... I move my blade to block an incoming charge. And then I proceed to kick the Beowolf off balance, then striking it between the neck and shoulder. The pack begins to back off a bit, I sheath my sword and place my finger on the trigger.

Then, I rush forward, pulling the trigger and unleashing a devastating slash that annihilates at least five Beowolves! I carry on the momentum, dashing through with several more slashes which cut through the Grimm with ease. Soon enough, the entire pack is reduced to nothing.

I sheath my sword and begin to make my way back to the village. It's at least much safer now even if I didn't find the people that were missing. I can't imagine the students and their accompanying Huntsman will be very happy...

It also turns out, I had missed two of the pack. The... Shall we say, Alpha and it's mate. I end up getting forced onto the defensive due to the surprise attack they had launched. They're quite a deal stronger than the younger ones I just fought...

It's the worst case scenario. No backup, two strong enemies, and they ambushed. As I'm staying on the defensive and desperately looking for the opening, an attack that even I have trouble keeping up with cuts them both down... I turn to see an experienced looking warrior, and four students accompanying him.

Cut to present, I'm sitting in an interrogation room,
    "... Well, that could have gone better." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation Empty Re: RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:21 am

I am Civilprotection, but I like to call myself Chaos for some reason. I live in the Kingdom of Vale, in a small village. Its protection against Grimms is great, but a couple of times some Beowolves breaks free of the barrier. I am one of the Guardians around my village, and I am the one of the couple who fights these Beowolves from time to time. its tiring, but some one has to do it. I want to become a Hunter one day, so this is one way to train myself to become one. I've also been studying, which helps.

One day, an unusual amount of Beowolves broke through our village. Usually, we'd get one or three Beowolves, however, this time five or ten broke through. I took out one or two or so, I'd figured I'd let the others take care of the rest, until a Giant Snake Grimm slithered right towards me.

I had no choice but to fight it, as the others was busy with the Beowolves. I jumped onto its scaly skin, slashing at it with all my might. It hit me with its tail, making me fly right into the nearest tree. I lost consciousness for about one or two seconds. As I came to, I saw the giant snake slithered right to me. It opened its mouth, about to eat me, until I raised my opened hand at it. I felt heat all around my body, I can hear the screech of the snake as it is being burned alive. When the fire faded, I can see the corpse of the one living Giant Snake. I really thought someone came in and saved me, but the villagers said that I fired a laser of fire right as I opened my hand.

Next thing I know, I was brought into an interrogation room somewhere on a ship. Me being shy, I haven't said a word to them. I explained everything to them. "I uhh... have no clue I could do such a thing. If I did, I would have controlled the fire more easily" I explained to the interrogator. Appearently, I torched it so much that this organization or something thought a much more powerful foe was attacking our village. I nearly set the entire village on fire! Thankfully, I only managed to set one house on fire. It kinda looked like my house...

Last edited by CivilProtection on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: Remnant Reclamation Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:38 am

I live in the same village as the other two, usually peaceful place, though I avoid the path of a huntsman due to...Well, my elder sister and Mother's fear of me getting hurt. But my older sister is a huntress, so they insist we've already aided the world as a family.

Right now I'm...NOT in the village, I'm in Vale city. Here to scour the more unique shops for supplies. It's been peaceful, until...

"Help! That man stole my purse!" A woman cries out as a man takes off in a rather flawless sprint! ... Anyone going to catch him? Police? Huntsmen? .... No? .... ... WELL DANGIT. I take off as fast as I can manage, chasing this thief! ... He unfortunately notices me.

Don't be a hero! The thief takes out a massive greatsword, and does this odd...Propelled leap with it onto a rooftop. Hahaaa! Always works. WHA-?!?!

I float up ahead of him with the assistance of some dolls, blocking his path forward.

TAAAKE THIS!! He swings his blade at me! ... A-And it gets blocked by a...Huntress?! The blade is knocked away, and...In the confusion I hurry over to grab it!

YOU LITTLE B*TCH!! He unholsters a pistol, aims it at her and-

Hey, how does this thing wor-THUUUUMMMM, It transforms into a massive rifle which fires a round at the thief! Taking his hat off!

... Well. He immediately drops the pistol with his hands raised in the air.

... Cut moments later in an interrogation room.

Am I in trouble? 'Cause I swear I didn't know that thing was a gun. (...RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:55 am

Also brought into the interrogation room is a fourth 'troublemaker'. This time, a girl! One that none of us have met before.

Also in the room is a Huntress. Who is currently pacing back and forth as she lectures each of us.
    "Each of you were reckless, endangering yourselves and those around you! Hunting Grimm, keeping the peace, that is the role of Huntsman and Huntresses!"

"For the record, I had that under control. People were missing."

She suddenly points her wand at me. "YOU were impatient! No one was missing, we received the full report, they were late to the role call."

She then points her wand at Alex! "And YOU were handling a highly sophisticated weapon without any prior knowledge of it's inner workings, you could have killed anyone with that shot!"

And finally she points her wand at CP. "And YOU were irresponsible with Dust!" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

Seeing the ear-full that we're all getting, the girl in the red hood begins to sink down slightly, as if to make herself less noticeable. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:57 am

"I... I have no clue that I could do that, Ma'am..."

Mad teacher...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:06 am

Not fair! The guy stole a lady's purse! Your "huntsmen" and "huntresses" weren't even around! I cross my arms. ... Still stopped him. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:12 am

The Huntress approaches the desk, and begins to lean over to stare directly at Alex! "And in doing so, you caused the Thief to draw weapons. You then proceeded to pick up a weapon you have no experience with. Would taking his head off over a purse have been worth it? Let alone potentially harming or killing anyone else!"
    "In his defense, the Thief also gave up because of that. Meaning that he didn't try to run away and involve anyone else."

She then snaps her attention to me! "And you're certainly the one to talk of responsibility! You ran off and nearly got yourself killed!"

"Hey, I am the wind. And the wind you cannot kill."

She simply stares at me for a moment. "... That is the most inane thing I've ever heard!" With that, she stands up straight. Letting out a frustrated sigh. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:14 am

... What about her? I point directly at the girl trying to keep a low profile. (...RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:14 am

...Good thing she lost attention to me.

"phew..." ...do I spy cleavage? Stare stare

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:22 am

"What?! Don't point at me! She'll-Oh... Uh... Heeeey!"

The Huntress is now glaring at the girl in the red hood. "You were the most irresponsible, picking a fight with a widely known criminal AND around highly sensitive materials of Dust!"

In the middle of her rant, she suddenly snaps her attention to CP. "YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THIS TOO!"

She refocuses on the girl! "Any errant blast or strike could have easily set off a chain reaction that would have devastated a city block with ease!"

The girl being lectured is fiddling with her fingers. "Uuu... She's yelling at me now..." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 am

"I WASNT STARING I SWEAR!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:42 am

Hey, to be fair she- ... Question. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:45 am

The Huntress is now leaning to stare at you, Alex! .... Cleavage. She has cleavage. "What?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:50 am

........ I uh...Um... (...RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

... A-ahem! I just wanted to say! I've witnessed and handled many magical AND alchemical compounds, but Dust? Not one of them. What is it? (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:56 am

I think I burned down that house

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:06 am

"Dust is a mineral widely collected in each Kingdom and then refined. The color of the crystals determine their properties. Red being fire, green being wind, and so on. They are also highly volatile if handled improperly. And anyone that sells it warns purchasers that they are not responsible for injury during misuse of Dust." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

"They can also be used to temper other materials. Like blades!"

She shoots a glare at me.

"Shutting up now." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:09 am

He burned down a house.

........ Well if dust is so dangerous, why would you ever let a criminal try to get away with it? (CHECKMATE GLYNDA. RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 am

"One time my sword caught on fire. I didnt knew I did that, I thought it was nature being random"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:14 am

SHE'S LEANING EVEN CLOSER TO YOU NOW, ALEX. OH GOD. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. "I'm certain one as experienced as you can explain how we can fight a war upon many fronts! We must put a stop to Grimm, to general crime, as well as to rebellion groups. Please, make some suggestions as to best approach this problem!"

I'm just staying as far out of the way as I can manage. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 am

Maybe all of that wouldn't happen if you made your prescense known. Regular patrols, appearances in public, Military-like checkpoints. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:23 am

"Im glad she isnt mad at me. Im glad no one is mad at me..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:29 am

"Certainly. Then I'm sure you will also supply the additional troops so that we can do so?" (OZPIN CAN SHOW UP ANYTIME NOW, YA'LL. RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:32 am

Oh? I thought that was your responsibility. (OOOHHHHHHHH!!! RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

I hope I'm not interrupting. A man wearing glasses enters the room. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:33 am

...Zzzz

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 am

She gives you a quick thwack on the head with her wand! One for CP, too. With that, she crosses her arms as Ozpin enters. "These four are problematic." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:02 pm