Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Madoka Magica RP Concept

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Madoka Magica RP Concept Empty Madoka Magica RP Concept

Post by CivilProtection Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm

The idea of this rp is that it takes place in an alternate universe where Walpurgisnacht appears very late or non at all. In this universe, Magical guys is a thing, called "wizards" (Or a better name). Their counterparts is Warlocks. Males will have wishes too, based on their motivations. Wizards who turns into Warlocks will have a reversed motivation. Example "Protect People" will turn into "Unity" in which people will be corrupted into becoming mindless zombies. Each Warlock has a Domain, and can expand using portals. Portals can suck in random humans and either die or become part of that domain.

Each Warlord is based on its own universe, usually defeating every wizard and magical girl out there. once this happens, it'll invade our universe. Thus, we can all defeat a versions of ourselves. In our universe, we never die or become a warlord, its like homura's perfect universe where everyone lives.

Rp plan is simple
    1: we meet up
    2: we find our babe(s)
    3: we fight witch
    4: we fuck
    4: we fight portal boss
    5: we fight warlock
    6: we have a pizza party

Warlock = Witch
    Domain = Laybrinth
    Wizard = Magical Girl

transcripts:
    "i have an idea for a madoka magicka rp where we fight alternate versions of ourself which became corrupted. like magical girls except guys, and they invade our current world. so far i've only came up with an alternate version of myself but in reality its just a robot version of the Flood from Halo"

"people becomes robot zombies or something
    the idea is to have an corrupted version of the character and his motivations would be reversed in some way. like my character would be protecting people, but the corrupted kind would want unity by corrupted their mind and body"

"i think how corrupted versions of ourselves works a lot like a witches portal, except there is more false portals. these portals can abduct unknowing civilians and like in my versions case can turn them into robot zombies. depending on how powerful the male witch is, the more portal it has. there will be a massive portal that will serve as the corrupted's domain. unlike witches, the corrupted is sentient and can speak, but has forgotten who he was. unlike the witches lsd like dimentions, i want the corrupted dimentions to have more logic but still twisted, if that makes sense.

destroying a portal is permanent, and either killing all its minions or its strongest minion is how to destroy it for good"

Last edited by CivilProtection on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Madoka Magica RP Concept Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Madoka Magica RP Concept CpmariokartlicenseMadoka Magica RP Concept Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Madoka Magica RP Concept Empty Re: Madoka Magica RP Concept

Post by CivilProtection Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Wizard: LordChaos
    Motivation: Protecting People
    Defensive Powers: Because of his motivation, he gets an defensive power.Can cast shields on self and his allies, energy shield
    Offensive power: shotgun, it can shoot. can have more than one gun. totally not copying mami here

Warlord: Mechanical Disturbance
    Warlord of LordChaos's Wizard
    Minions: The Corrupted, an army of mechanical humans who was captured and corrupted that persons mind and body, and finally being fused with machinery.
    Powers: Same as LordChaos, but more powerful. Unlike LordChaos, shields and guns must be attached to the Warlock, resulting in the Warlock to both have full defensive and full offensive abilities on itself. totally not inspired by the Flood in Halo.

Mechanical Disturbance can corrupted Wizards and Magical girls too, but it usually takes longer and harder. In this alternate universe, Mechanical Disturbance managed to corrupted his friends, who was wizards and became part of the Corrupted. Corrupted Wizards does not become Warlords, but cant be free'd either. They usually die from becoming corrupted, so they cant be brought back.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:40 pm

I LIKE IT. I can help[ expand on this later if you'd like

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Madoka Magica RP Concept TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:18 pm

okay, thankies

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 am