Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Five Nights at Remi's

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Five Nights at Remi's Empty Five Nights at Remi's

Post by Amord Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Original:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t4jk8ntz2w

>>Continue
    Night 2

Karasu crosses off Day 1 "Okay, now this is gonna be a little bit harder, isn't it? Just.... Phew..." Karasu pulls up the camera device.

"Ff-! She's gone! SHE'SGONESHE'SGONE'SHE'SGONE!" Karasu rapidly switches through the cameras, stops at the ballroom upon spotting Patchouli. "Oh, there she is, okay."

Karasu lowers the device for a moment. "Pissed my fucking pants!", pulls camera back up. Switches to Basement Camera. "This is one fucker that I don't want to see up close. In the Basement, that gal is just... Man. Just scary."

Switches to ballroom. Patchouli's gone. "AH-SHE'S ON THE MOVE!SHE'SONTHEMOVESHE'SONTHEMOVE! WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!" Rapidly switches cameras, stops at the one just outside the door. "CLOSE THE DOOR, CLOSE THE DOOR, CLOSE THAT DOOOOOR!" Karasu presses the button, closing the door.

"MMM! Heheheh! Okay. Just stay calm, just chill out." Pulls camera back up, looks at camera. Patchouli's in the ballroom again, this time laying on the table and posing for the camera. "Hey! Okay, she went back to B. She must really like the Ballroom-SHE LEFT! MOTHERFUCKER! WHERE'D YOU GO?!"

Switching through cameras. "Where did you go~? My lovely~!- Oh! Okay, she's still there. I wanna knooooow~! Where did you gooooo~? My lovely~! Bumbumbumbum-!" Sees Meiling at the other door.

"HEEEEEEEEGH!" Shuts the other door! "HYEEGH! MOTHERFUCKERS THEY'VE DRILLED ME IN HERE! THEY'VE DRILLED ME IN HERE!"

Three hours later.

"Oh come on, please. For the love of god... PLEAAAASE! PLEAAASE! I just... I just want... I just want to be safe... Y'know? If I just open the door, will she just like, pop out?"

Karasu picks up the clock. It reads 4:20. "Please turn to five AM! PLEAAASE TURN TO FIVE AM! I HAVE FOUR FUCKING BATTERY LEFT! .... Urrgh." Presses button, pulls up camera of the hallway.

FLANDRE'S RUNNING DOWN THE HALLWAY. "AAAAGH! HOOWAAAAAAGH!"

"EEEEEEEE-!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:19 am