Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Five Nights at Kirisame's

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Five Nights at Kirisame's Empty Five Nights at Kirisame's

Post by Raymu Fri 15 May 2015 - 3:32

In this game you play as a villager hired to guard Marisa's house and shop while she's away on an incident for a few days, she had been noticing some odd things a few nights before she left...

Enemies:

Yukkureimu: The "Freddy" of the lot, gets more active later than sooner.

F.O.E: One of the more earlier active enemies, little white puff ball.

Mr. Ghostie: A little ghost with a big tongue, goes into the kitchen a lot.

Rumia: "Wahaha~" Can disable your lights if she enters the office, she'll also completely block out any camera she's at, forcing you to rely on sounds at that camera. Doesn't actually get you. She's like Balloon Boy.

Sin Sack: Hides behind a bush right outside the house. Will bum rush you if you don't get ready. The Marisa mask won't deter it.

Alice Yukkuri: The "Golden Freddy". Can appear if conditions are right.

---

Mechanics:

You have powerless doors, which work on Sin sack, but...Not the others. If you try it on the others, they'll comprise the door integrity by wearing it down.

You have a Marisa Mask, scares them away, I guess. ... Except for Sin sack.

---

Cameras:

Front door (Outside)

Entry hall

Shop

Living room

Bathroom

Staircase

Bedroom

---

Phone calls:

Night 1:

*ring* *ring* "Hey! Glad you actually showed up, daze! I know it's a bit short notice, but you know how incidents are...Usually I don't hire anyone to guard my house, but lately I've been hearing...Weird things. I dunno, probably just a wandering yokai or somethin'. I know the forest seems a little intimidating, but I wanted to call to let you know that everything is absolutely safe. No one is crazy enough to try breaking into my house, and...Even if they do? I thought ahead, there's a mask of my face on the desk there. If somebody wanders in? Put it on and they'll most likely wander right back out. Easy, right?

Anyway, good night, I'll call you when I can. *hang up*

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Five Nights at Kirisame's TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 17:09