Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Five Nights in Gensokyo

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Five Nights in Gensokyo Empty Five Nights in Gensokyo

Post by Amord Fri May 15, 2015 2:23 am

The Plot:
    You are an Outsider, and you decided it was time to get away from it all for a bit. So you set out on a vacation at a mountain resort. All seems well enough at first. But as you're following the path the weather soon turns rather violent. The vehicle you took here also mysteriously died.

Fortunately, it was right in front of an estate with a splendid door. Okay, every single alarm bell is going off here. This is a textbook example of a horror story. But it's either sit out in your car and brave the weather or go inside the seemingly abandoned (but well-maintained) Estate.

So, you decide to enter it. The place is fully stocked, and there's no implication of anyone being here. So you decide to stay the night. And upon deciding to do so...

___

The Characters:

You - Yes, this is literally you, the player. Your objective is to "survive".

Yuyuko - The hungry member of the cast, she frequents the right side of the Estate, especially the kitchen. Often peeks into the room you're located in via the balcony window.

Reisen - The mischievous member of the cast. Whether through her own speed or perhaps powers based upon illusions, she's capable of seemingly teleporting to different areas of the Estate. Frequents the left side, and generally peeks in through the doorway.

Ran - The Fox! She tends to stay in the second bedroom. One must be careful to watch her, but not too much or too little; as they all bring her closer to streaking down the hallway to your room! SUPPATENKO!

Koishi - "Star of the Show", but she's surprisingly inactive for the first few nights. Almost as if she's just observing you and everything that's going on. But as time passes she becomes startlingly active. If you thought Reisen was tricky, Koishi takes it to a whole new level by being able to blink around the ENTIRE Estate at will. Even into your room should all your defenses be active!

Yukari - Every so often as you're scanning through the Estate, you'll see a Gap. If you exit out to view your room while such a Gap is in view, then Yukari will appear in your room. You have a brief window to react by pulling the tablet back up before she claims you!

____

The Estate:

Your Room

Foyer

"Ran's Bedroom"

Kitchen

Guest Wing

Various hallways

____

Night 1:
    "Well, hello hello! My name is Yukari Yakumo, and you've wandered into Mayohiga, consequently that means you are in Gensokyo as well. I'm sure none of that makes any sense to you, but I can assure you of this much. You are not in danger. However there are Bachelorettes here. You might want to keep an eye on the Estate and close the doors if they get too close.

Or welcome them into your open arms, whichever you prefer. If you make it through five nights without being claimed as a mate, I'll even let you come and go to Gensokyo as you please! We'll talk more. Let's see if you can make it through the first night!
    "

___

BECAUSE I CAN.
    Five Nights in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 pm