Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:12 am

"Well, even a runt like him can feign the role of a warrior when he has a uniform like that... But I think someone else is going to take care of him. I'm just here to make sure they don't get the bright idea to gang up on anyone." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"R-... Runt?! And who the hell are you talking to? Do you need a reminder of the power of a two-star Goku Boxing Uniform that badly?!"

I simply hold out my arms once more, taking up that smug grin again. "Well, you wanted me to take responsibility? I'm here. Do so at your own peril... And the others will be here soon." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

... Soon after, Ryuuko hops back down into the underground lab. "It occurs to me. You don't really have a way to get out of here.... So I'm going to help you. But you better not gawk while I'm doing that." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:13 am

"I'll keep my eyes closed, I promise"

...Well, I wouldnt look anyways. I mean, if I did there is no way she can become my girlfriend.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:16 am

He's not alone y'know! I leap onto stage, fully transformed, though...To those unknowing, these tattered-like clothes probably look unconvincing. You think it's fun picking on those weaker than you, I guess? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

... Excuse me for a minute. I hurry over to Mako, freeing her from her bindings and setting her aside. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:21 am

"Yay! My besty saved me!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"Grr... You think you can keep getting away with this?! That's it! I'm going to beat down each of you, right here and now!"

I then step forward. "Then allow me. I have the faintest recollection of thoroughly knocking you onto your ass before."

"... I'm going to enjoy this." Just like that, a ring forms underneath him and I. Of course, I'm just standing there, relaxed as always. "Sheesh... He really doesn't know when to shut up, does he, Masamune?" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

Ryuuko then grabs hold of CP's hand, and proceeds to jump out of the lab once more! ... She's not slowing down even a little, though! She's dragging him all the way to the Academy! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:22 am

"W...We're going to the academy!? Aww man, I was planning on picking a home..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:27 am

You go sit over there. ... Just uh...Don't let anyone capture you again, yeah? I step forward. You don't seriously plan on fighting two of us, do you?

Why not just hit him now while he's distracted?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 am

"It's more fun to piss him off." Immediately after saying that, he lunges forward. Punching at me, same as before I move my sheath to block it! ... But the difference is instantly noticeable. I hold my ground easily. "Weak."

I proceed to shift my grip on the sheath and throw him off balance. Leaving him wide open for Alex! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"No way, not yet! I'm not letting it end like this today!" after an amazingly fast trip, she's already through the front gates, and hopping into the ring as well! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:40 am

"Agh! Im in the ring! I cant fight! Im just gonna... get out of it."

I sneak outside of the ring! Hopefully someone doesnt punch me right back in

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:43 am

Hey there! I coil him into my wires, twirling him off towards Ryuuko! ... Huh, there's an exhibitionist here. (.....Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

guh...More Kamuis? This is a surprise. I thought I was the only one here today! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:57 am

"Exhibitionist?" I glance over at Ryuuko. "..." I let out a whistle in response. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"... Eh? An exhibitionist?"

"S-... STOP GAWKING, DAMN YOU!!" Ryuuko proceeds to go APESHIT with that Scissor Blade! ... I'm actually rather thankful that Alex and I weren't in range of that. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:02 am

... THAT WAS -CLOSE-. I'd think you were trying to hit all of us with that thing! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

Several students grab cp and toss him into the ring! ... With his face right between Ryuuko's feet. (...Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:05 am

"OI! I found her first!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:14 am

"Yeah... Missed more than a little, I think." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"S-... Shut up, all of you! Of course I'm pissed and trying to hit you all, damn perverts!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

While we're all distracted by Ryuuko's bouncing and jiggling assets in that ridiculously revealing outfit... That guy from before is standing up again! "I've had enough of this! I'm just going to pummel all of you into dust! BEHOLD. THE TRUUUUE POWER OF THE TWO. STAR. GOKU. BOXING. UNIFORM. GLOOOOOOOVES!!!" Somehow, his gloves get even LARGER. And... Are those goddamn chainsaws?!

"... So, loaded gloves? I knew you were low, but to think that you cheat in your fights. And the Academy condones it." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"Let's see how you LIKE THIS!" This time, he begins punching the air... And somehow, that generates projectiles, which bounce off of the ropes, and begin to fill the ring!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:17 am

"HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT ME FUNNY!?"

I punch the bold one star guy!

"Actually I just wanted to hit you"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:19 am

Oh HERE WE GO. Give some little jerk off too much power and he wastes it like a car with no wheels! I leap up onto the ropes, then immediately coil him with my wires, I then dangle him in front of me. Kidney punch! punch!

Kidney punch, kidney punch, kidney punch! AND PAUSE .... I release him... STOMACH PUNCH! I jab him in the stomach, sending him right back into the ring! (...Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 am

I then move my sheath, planting it right in his back... Which is not exactly comfortable given the amount of momentum he had. "Oooh, was that your back? That was your back." I then proceed to throw him right on over to Ryuuko.

Who gladly proceeds to cut his uniform to shreds!
    "There... SATSUKI! I KNOW YOU WERE WATCHING THIS!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:31 am

Who else would step out onto the edge of the tower...With a bright glow. A good effort. Her expression remains unchanged. But pointless. He was a disgrace to our school, and deserved that purging.

Hey, if you want effort, we can come up there and humiliate you too! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:35 am

...I stare at Ryuuko's outfit. She is always good looking...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:44 am

"You think I'm finished?!" Despite the fact that he is now without uniform, Ryuuko strikes him yet another time. Now he's sent flying, straight towards Satsuki!

Before any such impact can take place, however. A wall of students form and block him.... However, even they were not capable of stopping the single drop of blood that slipped by and finally stopped on Satsuki's cheek.

It was such a simple action, but it sends the entire Academy into an uproar.
    "DAMN YOU!!" Sanageyama is one of the first to start entering the ring. However, I'm standing there, pointing my blade at his neck. "Know this, if you enter this ring. I will take it to mean that you challenge me! One has lost not only their uniform, but their status and worth within this City! If you're prepared for that risk... Step in now."

I then lower Muramasa. "I'll face you as a Warrior." While it certainly doesn't intimidate the Three-Stars... The One-Stars immediately backed away from the ring. And the Two-Stars didn't budge so much as an inch either way.

".... Kiryuuin Satsuki. You recognize this Scissor Blade. Do you know who has it?!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:49 am

..... You are not worthy of my answer. Those cold eyes give not even a hint as to what she knows. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

.... I lean in towards Mako. Now...Might be a good time to leave, don't you think? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:53 am

...Since Im not being caught, I continue staring at Ryuuko. ...But I should stop.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:58 am

"Eh? Why? But it's just getting good!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"Excuse me?!"

"Sheesh... How troublesome. Satsuki. I don't think we can become much more worthy short of kicking in your doors and fighting your Generals and then you personally. Unless you mean to make us fight every person in this Academy that has enough bravery -- or stupidity, to face us?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 am

"Hey, Im here to enlist to this school. I want to know about housing."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:04 am

I think there are higher priorities than housing right now! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

..... Very well. If you desire answers so much, return tomorrow. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:18 am

"Tomorrow, huh? Well, that seems fair enough. I need a bit of rest anyway."

I grin up at Satsuki. "I still intend to become your suitor, you know. It's not just answers that I'm after." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"... The hell, why is THAT your goal?"

"... Okay, honest. She's hot. And it's the job of the Hero to break into the Castle, defeat the Tyrant, and rescue the Princess! ... This is an interesting twist in that the Tyrant is the Princess, but... I like a challenge." (... Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

"... Damn pervert." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 5 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:19 am