Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:04 pm

"Great... so where are we going to live? ...Living as in seperate homes. I didnt ment... living together."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by Raymu Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm

... After staring at Mako in disbelief for atleast an entire minute, I finally speak up. ...Just...Sigh, just call me Alex. (...Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:25 pm

"Heh... Alex it is, then." I then return to resting my hand on the hilt of Muramasa. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

"This is not good! We're going to be late if we just stand here chatting!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

"... You really are a pervert, aren't you? We'll worry about that later. I have business at the Academy." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:28 pm

"I... I am not a pervert...! Dangit... nevermind, sorry for bothering you"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:33 pm

... I think you know why I'm here. Uh...Let's just go. We can figure things out after. I hurry to the class! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:59 pm

I start making my way inside as well! As does Mako! ... However...

"As long as you don't go peeping..." After saying that, Ryuuko and CP arrive at the Academy! Once the entire group has "met up", there seems to be something rather grand going on... Everyone's kneeling before a group of really strong people, they're coming down in a line... (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:00 pm

"...Whats going on? Im lost here, Im just a transfer student"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 pm

.... I stand up calmly, dusting myself off. I then begin scanning this group of powerful ones... (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Of course, I'm standing too... And alongside us is Ryuuko and CP.

"W-... Whaaa! You should kneel, out of the way!"

The most notable is that extremely large man in a white uniform... Three stars... No, wait. There's someone behind him, too... (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 pm

"...Kneel. Ryuuko,if you kneel,I'll kneel."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 pm

You. You're the one causing the pointless bloodshed, aren't you? At first, it seems as though I'm talking to the man... ... But I'm looking beyond him. I've completely toned out Mako at this point. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

The figure in the background...The one undoubtedly running everything plants their sword into the ground.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:28 pm

"YOU. How dare you address Lady Satsuki!" The tower of a man shouts. Seems like a lot of people in similar uniforms are gathering around, now...

Ryuuko steps up, opening up the case and drawing out a strange sword...

Finally, I walk forward as well, hand still rested on Muramasa.
    "Seems like we all have business with her. I suggest you stand aside."

"Hmph! I am Ira Gamagori! And I serve as Lady Satsuki's Ultimate Shield. I have no reason to answer to a no-star such as yourself."

I then pull my left hand away from the hilt, and grasp the sheath. As soon as I put my right hand on Muramasa, a "wall" of those uniformed students appears in front of us. "Oh? I'll take this dance!" I then press down on the red button of the hilt, as soon as I do, what sounds like a gun being fired rings out through the Academy.

A cloud of dust is thrown into the air, as if there was something blindingly fast unleashed. But as it settles... I'm merely sliding the blade back into it's sheath. The wall of students topple, their uniforms cut to shreds.

Though, they were all unharmed.
    "That was disappointing."

"Well... Can't beat this sort of timing, can you?" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Is that all you have? I think you should let us pass.

Satsuki is merely observing the three of us in silence..

(Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:39 pm

"Oi. I have something important to discuss with you too, Satsuki..." She then points the giant, red blade towards her.

Ira doesn't seem to budge an inch... Though before he could make a move either way, other students in those white uniforms show up, though this time, far less of them are present... But even I can tell the difference this time.

"Two-Stars. So it is a ranking system. One-stars are grunts, Two-Stars probably function as officers. That means Three-Stars are effectively Generals or Right-Hands.... All in an independent state that's based around status and social castes. What an archaic mindset."

A short, thin man with oversized boxing gloves steps forth. "Silence! I'm going to pummel you for such blatant disobedience and insults to Lady Satsuki!"

I then take up a smug grin as I step forward. "Hm? Oh, that's good! Oh that's very good-!" Before I can take stance, however, Ryuuko moves her blade in front of me. "I'll take this one."

I simply give a shrug, stepping back to let her take this fight. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Satsuki's eyes widen at the sight of that red blade... ... So, you have the other half...We shall see how skilled you really are with it. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 am

"So you recognize it... Satsuki! Do you know where the other half of this Scissor Blade is?!"

"I said silence! You are not fit to address Lady Satsuki directly!" With that, he throws forth a surprisingly strong punch. It's all Ryuuko can do just to block it.

There isn't even an opening for her between each attack. He's simply too skilled, and when she does finally get her chance... She's beat to hell. As he goes for another punch...

His fist instead makes impact with my sheath, I'm calmly turned, not even facing him. And yet I'm holding back his force.
    "Heh... It doesn't matter if it's made of steel, and you can throw the force of a truck behind each blow. You won't put even a scratch on this sheath or blade..."

"Damn you! Interrupting the match, huh?!"

I continue to grin smugly. "As if anyone would stand idly by while a girl is beaten. If you wish to fight her, you'll be going through me."

With that, Ryuuko starts to back off, thankful for the help. (Now to wait for CP! Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:05 am

I slowly aproach Satsuki...And then with a little more haste, and then I take off running towards her! You!

Satsuki stands motionless, watching the match while keeping an eye on me. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:38 am

"Agh, Ryuuko calm down!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:48 am

"Grr... Damn you!!" He pulls away, going for yet another punch at me. However, it was a complete miss... I had performed a cartwheel safely out of harm's way, and as I turned to face him, I simply held my arms out and nodded with that signature grin. "Heheh..."

"I-... I'm going to enjoy breaking you!!" Such a simple taunt, yet so effective. Now he was blindly attacking. I continued to dodge each attack, or deflect with my sheath. "You really are an idiot, aren't you? I already said you can't put a scratch on this sheath..."

I then give him a solid whack over the head. "And so few, telegraphed attacks will never hit me! Know this, I am Makaian! You fight with the pupil of none other than Konngara! Makaians and the rest of their kind pride themselves on never being hit, even by innumerable attacks!"

"D-.... Damn it!!!!" As he moves in for another attack, I then press down on the button of Muramasa. Unleashing yet another blinding slash. He's sent toppling back, and his gloves are sliced open.... Though this does reveal their true form, it doesn't do him much good when he's been knocked on his ass so effectively.

"How?!" He questioned. And I proceeded to rest Muramasa on my shoulder. Raising my other hand almost to touch the tip of the blade. "You fight because you are forced to. I fight because I choose to."

Ryuuko is wisely making the decision to flee! It's too risky for her to stick around in this condition... Though, it'd be easy for CP to go after her and make sure she stays safe.

As Alex approaches Satsuki... The massive tower of a man moves in the way. "I am Lady Satsuki's Ultimate Shield... To face me is to know discipline!" With a swing of the arm, a whip lashes forth at an amazing speed! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

Last edited by Amord on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:59 am

"Ugh, Ryuuko! Im completely lost without you!"

I flee with her!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:32 am

More students begin rushing in at you! Even despite how many you went through, they're awfully determined...Or stupid, it's hard to tell. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

Guh-...! The whip grazes the side of my face as I barely manage to sidestep it's full force...Though, that attack was enough to draw blood. Impressive...You're completely different from the rest... (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:38 am

"Hmph. Of course. I wear a Three Star Uniform. Though I admit that you may be skilled... You hold no power to damage me, let alone evade my blows."

"Oi, Alex. I think it's time to flee... Let me do you a favor. I'll cover the retreat." I then cut open another path, despite their determination!

"Grr.... It's time I show you the true power of a two-star Goku Uniform!!"

I give him another solid whack on the head with my sheath as he's ranting. "Annoying." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

Ryuuko's definitely not running away to any random area... Eventually, her destination becomes clear. The burnt down ruins of a Mansion.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:50 am

Perhaps one day your words will be proven wrong. I dash towards the exit! Well, at least he has all the heat! It's a clear path from here! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

Satsuki watches you now...Intrigued yet angered. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:55 am

"...Interesting place"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:00 am

As Alex is making his retreat, I start to pull back as well, albeit at a slower pace. Facing that obnoxious boxing guy, as well as Ira Gamagoori.

Unfortunately, just one guy... Another wall of those one-star students forms in front of the only gateway of the Academy.... But hey, I blew a similar wall out of the way with a single slash. And Alex isn't a pushover... I just need to focus on what's in front of me!
    (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 2 962864578)

Evidently, Ryuuko doesn't go very far inside the Mansion... She plants that sword in what remains of the floor. She has quite a few wounds to lick from that last battle.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:11 pm