Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:18 am

"Ah, thanks. I promise I wont take advantage to her... I mean, her as in the house, not Ryuuko"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by Amord Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:11 pm

I take the note off the door, reading it and then closing the door as I then walk back to the place I was set down at. I sit down and check myself over. Was I left with my weapon and Kamui? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

Finally, you get a better look at the person! ... She really just looks like a kind, motherly woman. She's simply smiling at you. "Oh? I didn't expect you to wake up so soon! I guess I'm better at being a Doctor than I thought!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"I'm not worried about you taking advantage of Ryuuko. She'd probably hurt you if you tried." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Both are still on you, though Masamune seems asleep? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

... A doctor? What happened? Where am I? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:24 pm

"Maaannn, I cant win at chess then? Or any games. Anyways, thank you for providing the house. Its not home, but it'll do. Also, put back on your clothes!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 pm

"Huh... Masamune? You alright?" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Oh, my daughter brought you home. She said that you got hurt in fights. You were pretty roughed up, but I have you all fixed up now!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Clothes are very restrictive, you know... But you're right." Aikuro then puts on that strange getup, and proceeds to leave! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Her power is still there, though it's more like when you first recieved her. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

... Wait. I check myself to see what's on me, or...Not on me! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 pm

"...What a strange guy. But he did looked pretty cool"

I looked over to Ryuuko, so many thoughts was in my mind, like... How am I going to make my own Kamui?

"Nighty night, Ryuuko! Have a good fight tomorrow, make sure to make plenty of friends."

I tuck her into bed, then leave the room and entered mine. I place a computer and a sowing machine, and got to work. I first studied Dr. Matoi's documents, analyzing on how to make an Kamui. I took a blood sample of my blood and a ton of pure life fibers, and began dna splicing them. Finally I sewed up my Kamui.

"What shall I call you? Living Blood? Nah... Senketsu? ..No wait, Seiketsu! Doesnt sound like Senketsu at all!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

"I guess she was pretty exhausted too." I start to relax a little bit, looking around the place I've been brought to. "Satsuki did this, huh? ... Have to say I wasn't expecting that." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

Here's the good news, you still have clothes! ... Here's the bad news. It's just a pair of underwear. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"So where did you get Life Fibers anyway?" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:03 pm

It's fairly...Well, decent for one of those slum houses, anyway. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

.... My face turns deep red and I immediately cover myself with a blanket! Where did you put my clothes?! How much did you seeeee?! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:57 pm

"Hmmm... I stole it. Raided one of Satsuki's trucks that was carrying them. I took enough to make a Kamui and a fiber cutting sword. I wore an disguise by wearing a one star Goku uniform, fooling everyone in the Weight Club. No one knew what hit them, I dont even think they knew it was even missing. Maaannn, that was fun."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:59 pm

"... Slum House, huh? Guess I shouldn't have expected her to put me in a Mansion near the Academy, after all." Despite that, I decide to make it feel a little more like home. I find a nice spot for the picture of Konngara that I took with me. "There. That'll do for now." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"I wanted to be sure that you were perfectly healthy, so I handled the complete removal of your clothes, as well as your examination... I will certainly say that you are indeed just that; perfectly healthy! ... In more ways than one." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"... Son, that is dangerous. Do not do that anymore!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 pm

It looks quite nice there. That sounded like...Konngara?! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

Nononono, You didn't look there! W-Why would you do that?! I only passed out! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:58 pm

"Im going to do it again, but this time the ladys locker room"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:29 am

"... Wait, Konngara?!" I turn to her! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"It was far more than simply passing out, I'll have you know! Mako told me all about the dangerous stunts you pulled. So I had to be sure!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Son, no. Eye forbid it!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:00 am

I had to check up on my student, you know! Those kids were a disgrace to the art, I defeated them easily. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

Well...If you're sure! ... Still, I'm hungry now. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:50 am

"Mom this is serious stuff, I need to do it"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:55 am

"Heh... Seems like I still have a lot to learn, then. The students at the Academy were stronger than I expected. I needed something to give me an edge over them." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Ah, dinner will be finished soon! You're welcome to eat with us." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Son. Eye know better. You just want to see girls naked." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:59 am

"No I dont!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 am

I've been training for a long time. Enhancements can only do so much against it. You are not yet a master, but you will be. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

Nah...I can't just take someone's food. Especially not when you helped me out. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 am

"Speaking of which... I've seen two people carrying swords at this Academy. One is a Three-Star. I'm hoping that what I found will let me keep up with him. And... Then there's the Student Council President herself." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Nonsense! I made plenty, and you need to eat in order to stay healthy!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"Yes you do. Otherwise going into the girls' section would not be necessary." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:23 pm

"Sh...shut up mom! Let me finish my Seiketsu!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Ahh, a test of skill? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

Well...If you're sure, okay! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm

"It seems to be that way. It doesn't seem like she's going to stop yet. She said to return tomorrow... I have the sneaking suspicion that the only way we're going to get through to her is to surpass every obstacle she puts in the way." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"I'll go and finish dinner while you get ready!" With that, she stands up and walks out of the room, presumably heading to the kitchen! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

"What's a Seiketsu?" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:23 pm

"Its nothing mom! Im working on my new clothing."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:44 pm

A determined woman...I can understand this. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

Uh...Yeah. I immediately put my clothes back on. Mako what the heck is this. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 7 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 am