Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:22 am

No loitering! I bring my arms up, AND RAM THROUGH! Haaagghhh!!! ... Unfortunately I put a little too much momentum in that...I go gliding down the staircase. Auugh...! DAGGHH!!! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

Satsuki finally speaks up loud and clear! ENOUGH! You! Two star, stand down! All of you! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:31 am

"...Hey, Ryuuko, you alright?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 am

I proceed to stand at the gateway. Now that Alex has gotten away, I just need to make sure that no one can give chase until he's out of sight. Though...

Satsuki just gave an order to stop, and it seems like Ira and the other guy aren't going to attack, instead, they kneel to her demands.
    "As you wish, Lady Satsuki."

I proceed to give another shrug, sheathing Muramasa and resting my left hand on the hilt. "Well. And here I was thinking I'd have to put on a big speech... Though, I'm not going to move from here, even if you decide to fight me.... So if you want to go after them, it's through me." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"No... I need more power... I need to find out more about my Father... This scissor blade, and it's other half... That's the key to it all."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:44 am

"Scissor blade? What is that?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 CpmariokartlicenseKill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:49 am

... Gotta find Mom! I hurry down through the slums, looking for our...Temporary house. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

These ones show promise...You shall be challenged, but not in this moment! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:05 am

Fortunately, your temporary house isn't too hard to find! It actually stands out like a sore thumb in the middle of the slums like this... (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"Saving the best dance for last, huh? That's fine by me... Though, I want to be perfectly clear on something; I'm not here to be disciplined. I came here because Konngara wanted to return the favor. She's still busy fighting that "Club" you sent." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"I don't know what it is... Or why my Father made it... But whoever killed him has the other half."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:13 am

... Huh. I hurry inside! Mooooom! Is the s...Thing, ready? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

Satsuki watches you with little emotion, seemingly unfazed by this news and your taunts. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 am

"What? So you think the murderer is in this city?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:03 am

"We think it is, but... We don't really have a way to test it." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

In kind, I simply watch her, trying to gauge her... Finally, all I have to say is... ".... Pretty Girl...!"

Well, it was certainly enough to cause each of the suits to rise from those kneels and shout curses of "Damn you!" and the like as they ready weapons. And I just have a smug grin, as always. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"I know one thing for sure...  Satsuki recognized this sword. She even knew it has another half... So I'm going to beat the answers out of her, one way or another!!"

... After she had finished that, the ground gives way underneath her! "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:04 am

"Ryuuko! Are you okay? ...Ryuuko? ...Hey... you fell... Umm.. Should I too?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:05 am

I'll test it! Let's just say...We kinda need it now. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

...Hmph. Mere words do nothing, all of you will remain kneeling! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:16 am

"Things are that bad, huh? Well... Just be careful, okay?" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

At her command, they then begin to kneel once more. "... Huh. You're definitely on a different level. Not even Konngara could resist such a... Well, I can't exactly say it's a taunt if there's truth to it."

With that, I turn. "I'm off. Now that everyone else has pulled back, I don't have much reason to hang around, blocking the path." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"... NUDIST! PUUUSHH!!" CP is pushed into the hole too! (... Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 am

Great! Thanks, I will! I take the clothes and head into a room to change! ... And the open cut from my face drips blood onto it accidentally. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

What a strange one...He fights with resolve, but his goals are aimless. She leaves to her tower. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:23 am

"AAAGGGHHH WHO DID THAT!?"

I think I have fallen on Ryuuko! I think I can feel hers breasts with my hand! ...No wait this isnt that kind of anime.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:24 pm

... Is the set of clothes moving...? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

As she says that, I stop, glancing back! "Good point! Usually just do this for fun... So how's this for a goal; I'll fight and become your suitor."

"D-... Damn it! Don't you dare speak to Lady Satsuki again!" And there he goes again, throwing another punch! I move my Sheath to block it, though it's certainly much more difficult this time. The sheer momentum from the attack alone sends me back several feet... At least it wasn't the blow itself that managed to put a scratch on me. "... You're pretty good."

I then resume leaving. Presumably he's going to be told to stop before pursuing me. So there's no need to worry about him now. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

Ewwww, CP. You're groping a filled trash bag. Why are you doing that? (... Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 pm

... Wha...Did a mouse get in these or something...? Jeez, I already stained it. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

Satsuki indeed gives the order to stand down. .... She raises an eyebrow, too. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:35 pm

...Knew it.

"Ryuuko, You okay? i kinda fell down here too..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:17 pm

"... More..." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

Once I leave the rather oppressive atmosphere of the Academy behind, I let out a small sigh. "Damn... So even with an unbreakable sword and sheath... That's some crazy power. Guess I need something extra." I dust off the spot where I had begun bleeding. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

(Music)

"Weak as ever, I see.", as soon as I hear that voice. I immediately tense up. There's no time for jokes. I immediately grasp the hilt of Muramasa. That just prompts a laugh that almost sounds like a scoff out of him.

I recognize that aura, and that pompous golden armor anywhere.
    "... Since you're here, I have a question.", I began. "I have no reason to answer... But I am bored. Amuse me, then. Next I blink, I shall change my mind." I really want to hit that guy... "Do you have something that can combat the clothing of that Academy?"

With a wave of his hand, he opens a massive, glowing red gate. Towering far above the city, reaching up to even the impressive heights of the Academy's tower. "Anything in my treasury would suffice. You disappoint me with such a question.", was his response. "Tch... Anything that I could use?"

With an arrogant grin that makes me think he's going to burst into laughter at the mere suggestion... He reaches into the glowing mass behind him, and then tosses a set of clothing towards me. "Take it. I have no need of such disgusting apparel as this. A parasite has no right to latch onto divinity."

With that, the glowing mass that is the Gates of Babylon closes behind him. And then he begins to walk away... Sure knows how to make an impression... Goddamn ass. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

Ryuuko is currently struggling with... A Sailor Uniform? And she's yelling at it too. "The hell kinda pervert are you?!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:20 pm

"I wasnt thinking anything perverted again! I mean..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:23 pm

... Mom, is that you? I look up towards the door, unknowingly dripping more onto the clothes. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

These clothes feel...Alive to you, oddly. (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:32 pm

"More....! Wear me!" The clothes begin to move more vigorously! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

I stare at the clothes for a moment. "Huh... Even I can't deny the power of his artifacts, though. Never even used, pretty stylish at that." I begin to move to a more private area, where I then begin to put on the new set of clothes! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"OI!! Why are you stripping me?! W-... What the hell are you goin' on about, 'wear you'?!" (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Wha...?! These things are moving?! I thought this was a weapon...! What the heck?! I drop the clothes out of surprise! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

They seem dormant right now...Perhaps it requires some source of energy? (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

... Not this crap again. Satsuki contorts her face in disgust at the sight of those bright lights. (...Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 pm

"...What the hell?"

I run over to the direction of Ryuuko's voice.

"...Uuuhh, Need any help?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:11 pm

"Never mind that, just put me on! Wear me already!!" THE CLOTHES ARE PINNING YOU TO THE WALL?! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

"Hmm... It's not doing anything?" I wince a little, I thought that wound had stopped bleeding, I press my hand on it. Which of course causes the blood to mix with the sleeve of the outfit. "Ah... Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, I guess." (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

Meanwhile, standing atop a tall building in the City... "KNEEL BEFORE ME, MONGRELS! YOUR KING OF HEROES HAS ARRIVED!"

"... Annoying bastard's gonna be doing that for awhile..." (... Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

By the time CP arrives, Ryuuko's already stripped down to her underwear! "DON'T LOOK!!" The sailor uniform finally forces itself on her! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Uwaaah! I...I NEED AN ADULT! I struggle quite a bit! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

The clothes begin to move! Are they moving onto your arms?! (Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

Satsuki just presses her hand against her face, letting out the deepest most frustrated sigh around. (...Kill La Kill Rising: Revengeance - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:49 am