Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 Empty Re: RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Post by Amord Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

"Well... I suppose I don't really have any reason to doubt you. Still... I feel like there's something I should be able to do here.", I would respond to him. After that, I'd look over at Pyrrha; provided she was still there. If she was, I'd then ask... "What do you think?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

"Well, it also turns more compact for when he's not fighting. But... Other than that, that's everything it turns into! He's a really good fighter.", Ruby explained in her usual excitable tone of voice. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Of course, Yang is the first to notice that there's another gauntlet user in the midst! ... This one had very large gauntlets at that. "Uhh... Damn. I think you have me beat in one size department.", she'd jest with the girl in the hoodie, boasting gauntlets nearly as large as she was... If not a bit larger in some respects. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:20 pm

"No she didnt. Your size is a lot bigg... Oh... Gauntlets"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:11 pm

Now, if you'll excuse me. Ozpin calmly walked over to Braith, speaking up after clearing his throat for a moment. I see you've made your return, Miss Ikuto. I assume your walk was pleasant? I can also see you've already gotten quite a bit of attention for youself. He turned to Yang and Rashin for a moment. Ah yes, one of our newest students, Braith Ikuto. She had enrolled not long after you, in fact. Though she has yet to find a suitable team...But with our newest batch of students, I do believe I have one in mind. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Pyrrha smiles a little, putting her hand on your shoulder. It's like he said...She'll come around when she sees your leadership skills in action! I'm sure of it! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

.... Ruby. Remind me never to make your uncle angry. I stand up. I'm hungry, how about we get something to eat while it's still lunch time? (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by Ruby ❤ Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:41 pm

If a dick joke is what Yang was going for, it had gone completely over Braith's head. Regardless, she was right. Say for gauntlets, Braith was pretty gosh dang small in every sense of the word compared to most people in the room. When Ozpin approached her, she arched a brow and looked him up and down. "Who the heck is this old guy?"   The only thing Braith knew about this dude was that he had really weird looking glasses, seriously the size of things things.. why even wear them? She knew there were some odd styles out there but this was just ridiculous.
    ( Raymu owes me a cookie RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 3911645399 )
    [/color]

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 C88602891fc2d39f76a2584df9f4531ffa5085fc
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:27 pm

I smile as well, giving a nod in response. "If you think so, then I'll trust your judgement, too!", with that out of the way... "Well... We should probably get something to eat, yeah?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

"I call any cookies that they have! They are mine... The bread too." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Yang arched a brow in response to Braith's question. "Wait... You don't recognize him? This is Headmaster Ozpin! He... Usually makes a habit out of speaking with all the potential students for Beacon Academy.", she'd explain to the girl with the rather oversized gauntlets. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:35 pm

I whisper to Blake "Personally I think this girl is overcompensating for something."

Big Gauntlets, but small body and chest.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Ozpin clears his throat. Yes, well she...Has not had the pleasure of meeting me yet, I suppose, she has only met with Miss Goodwitch. It's not that unexpected that she wouldn't have seen me, I suppose! He adjusts his glasses. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Pyrrha gives a nod. I'd love something to eat! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

B...Bread? I laugh a little, and make my way down into the cafeteria! It's not too far of a trip, the place seems pretty lively, too. One thing in particular stands out quite a bit. Namely those...Gauntlets. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:52 pm

"...Huh." Well, she had already made herself look like an idiot. Coulda been worse, though. "Well, sorry.. I guess." Braith added on. All the gauntlet stuff was making her uncomfortable as all hell. Taking them off and putting them on was a complete pain in the ass, so once they were on for the day they stayed that way until she was ready to take them off for the night. With that in mind, she would just have to deal with it until people grew used to the sight of them.

Braith had no clue who this Goodwitch lady was, either.. but that was something she wouldn't let the others know. she would much rather avoid making herself look like even more of an uneducated doof in front of her peers. "But anyway, what was this about a team?  Is there finally an open one?" Truth be told, Braith had been waiting quite a long time for a proper team. So the idea of finally being able to be a member of one was a little bit exciting.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:18 am

I nod as well! "Well, shall we?", I then offer my arm for Pyrrha! ... I am just aiming to be polite, though this probably comes off as something else... Everyone does it in the movies, though! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

"Yes! Especially any Breadsticks!", Ruby responds as she follows Alex into the Cafeteria! ...And the very first thing she notices is the woman in the exceptionally huge gaunlets. Ruby swoops into the fray! "Whoooa, those are huge! What do you call them?", yes... Ruby was fangirling at the site of a new weapon. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Yang was just about to answer Braith, when suddenly her little sister had shown up. "Oh... Well, I don't really have an answer about teams. But... That's my sister Ruby! Since she forgot to introduce herself again."

Ruby looks over at Yang. "Not my fault! New weapon, Yang!!" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:23 am

Since I dont know what to do, and either Blake ignored me or she didnt heard me, Im just going to the next class. But I havent eaten today, so I guess I'll do that instead.

Do do, walking up to foods.

I do not know what to pick, really.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Pyrrha blushes a little, but takes hold of your arm anyway! Heading for the cafateria at a calm pace. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

R...Ruby, Ruby! Calm down! I take careful hold of her skirt and drag her a little further away from Braith. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Yes well, I will have to discuss things carefully, but Miss Rose's team may be willing to take on another member.

I pause to look at him confusedly. "Us?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Nora grabs Rashin by the shoulders. Get the pancakes! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 pm

If cover her face with her hands without covering the rest of her, she would have. All the attention they grabbed for was driving her crazy. "Well, I myself have not named them personally. They just sort of earned one: Ogre arms." Braith raised them and moved her fingers, demonstrating that the massive metal fingers on the gauntlets would mimic their movements. "Really advanced stuff.. Usually, they would have had to replace my arms entirely to get these things working properly the way they do." She explained further, dropping the massive metal hands back down to her sides. "If you're going to be my teammate, I'll be more than willing to answer your questions." Braith stated as Ruby was dragged away from her just a bit. It would be better to get all potential questions out of the way, anyway.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:09 pm

I smile, keeping pace with Pyrrha as we walk towards the Cafeteria! ... And one of the first things I see is the woman with the almost cartoonishly oversized gauntlets. "That... Looks kinda impractical." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Ruby looks at you as you pull her back a bit! "Aww, but they're so cooooolll!!", she almost immediately perks up after hearing Ozpin, however! "New team member?! I don't mind!" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

...Blake looks up from her book. "...Did someone say something?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm

"Blake,They have tuna! Why am I excited about that?Tuna salad? I havent had tuna in a while.."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Pyrrha smiles, holding back a giggle. Quite an interesting gal, I don't think I've seen her around. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

They're...Well they look hard to carry around actually, she must be fairly strong. What is this about a new team member? We already have four. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Well, your sister would be bumped to another team, of course I would make sure they were in close contact with your own so you could stay in touch. No worries there. But she is old enough for second year, and while we typically don't make exceptions, she has been exemplary in her performance. She will likely be bumped up to a second year team, there are a few open positions there.

Well...I mean, I'd miss her, but if she wanted that, I would be happy for her. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

I would need her opinion first, of course, however, Miss Ikuto is lacking a proper team, and there are no available positions for her at the moment given the fresh batch of recruits have already passed initiation, it would be quite charitable to allow her this opportunity. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Braith would hate to be the one to separate siblings if they were unwilling or generally detested the idea of it. She herself did not have anything of the sort, but still. It wasn't hard for her to understand if two siblings would rather be on the same team. "It can wait a little longer, Headmaster. I don't mind the wait and either way, team or not I will find a way to make myself useful. But also, I'm still too young for the 'miss' or 'missus' stuff. Braith will do just fine." The gauntlets were, in fact heavy, but as she wore them daily as part of her outfit, she had grown used to their weight. It certainly made for an odd sensation in her arms for when she took them off. Fortunately, if she really needed to grab something without crushing it, her tail would do just fine. "I don't see what's so cool about them. They kind of get in the way of most tasks. Their uses go about as far as I can throw them: Punching things. Taking them off is a tedious process so.. I'm kind of stuck with them until I want to sleep or eat." Braith clearly did not have the same compassion for weaponry as Ruby did, but to be fair, the massive gauntlets had drawn more attention than she had thought they would so she was just a tad bit irritated about that. Regardless, she said she was more than willing to talk about them more if it helped to sate her curiousity. "Well, actually.. if their uses went about as far as I could throw them, they would have a lot more uses. These gauntlets are not what gives me my strength."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm

"Yeah, I haven't seen her before either... But then again, I only recently arrived at the academy, so I guess that makes sense." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

"Well, it sounds like we have time to think it over anyway! So we won't need to rush into it. Braith could always just operate with any team going out on a mission that needs a little extra insurance, right?", Ruby would point out.

Yang would grin at something that Braith said, however.
    "Ah, a heavy hitter just like me, huh? If we ever work together, it's going to be a lot of fun." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

"... You said Tuna a lot. Bring me some." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:21 pm

"Oh, okay! One tuna, the entire tuna."

I ordered Blake TUNA, but in the confusion I accidently ordered myself Tuna Pancake Salad

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:28 pm

We can talk to her if you'd like! Pyrrha smiles at you.

Well, it's a little unusual, buuut that could be arranged, yes. For now she will be assigned to your team unofficially. She will be allowed to stay in your dorm as well. If you could be so kind as to show her there when you make a return trip.

Right, will do. I glance over at all dat foooood (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Suddenly, the cafeteria front door bursts open as a petite girl with white hair stands before it, she starts scanning the room with a glare, as if looking for someone. (....RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:43 pm

'She's.. kind of scary.' Braith thought to herself as she glanced back towards the petite girl had burst into the cafeteria like she owned the place.. Not that she would doubt she did, but regardless. "Dorm, you say? That's going to be a new experience." Braith stated, nodding at Ozpin before looking over at Yang. "Your weapons seem to have a fair amount of uses, though. I imagine you're able to facepalm without taking the upper half of your body with it?" Braith asked, mostly as a joke.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:54 am

"... Actually, she kinda looks like the type to punch someone really hard. And while Aura is helpful, I'd rather not take the chance." I respond... And then I tense up a bit as the doors are suddenly thrown open. STAY PERFECTLY STILL, they rely on movement to see! (... RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Ruby immediately zooms over to the food. "THE BREADSTICKS ARE MINE. ALL OF THEM." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

"Well, they are practical, yeah... Can't say I'm very tempted to try a facepalm with them on, though. On account of them being shotguns." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Blake waits patiently for her tuna to be delivered. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 am

HERS FOODIES HAS ARRIVED, AND SHE HAS BEEN SERVED. So has Nora, but I think she ate hers pancakes before they where even near our table.

...I poke my food

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 am

The girl stomps into the room, eyeing Karasu as if locked onto him. "YOU. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU." "She walks up to him, putting a finger on his chest. "...We're going to study harder. We need to become a great team, and one of the only ways to do that is to learn and get good grades here!" She was forceful, assertive, but surprisingly...Not mad at Karasu. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

"RUBY, WAIT U...Ahh, forget it." I walk over to the line, getting some foods that look good, of course. Then calmly making my way to one of the tables, sitting down. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

Nora appears behind Braith, grinning. "Does somebody want some pancakes?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Braith wasn't very hungry, but she would still stick around as she was still quite confused. Now would be a great time for her to stop and think things over. Maybe ask questions to the 'weird glasses headmaster guy' if he were to stick around. If she were to ask anyone else it would likely have to be Yang or the girl that just stormed into the room.

'I like how passionate she seems to be about her work..' She thought to herself with a nod. If she were this passionate, she had to know how things worked around here to at least some major degree. Braith looked over her shoulder at Nora. Judging by her facial expressions, Braith as quite confused by the random offer. 'Was that directed at me?' Braith thought as she arched a brow. It couldn't possibly be that. With the gauntlets on it would be too much of a pain to eat. Would be like trying to pick up a tiny bug without crushing it into nothing between two fingers.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:09 am

I flinch slightly as Weiss approaches, but attempt to remain perfectly still even in the face of her shouting at me! ... But surprisingly enough, she isn't being that mean. "... Uhh, are you alright, Weiss?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

It looks like Ruby is using her Semblance to all sorts of advantage... Seems if people can't see her, then she can skip long waits to get what she wants. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

Yang arches a brow at Weiss's outburst.... And seems just as confused by Nora's sudden appearance and offer to Braith. Finally, she lets out a small laugh though. "Well, I can see it's going to be an interesting school life at this rate." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 26 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:12 am