Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 Empty Re: RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Post by Raymu Tue May 10, 2016 10:40 am

"Cat girls nothing! They're dangerous!" Weiss protested quite annoyed! (...RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 825290558)

"Maybe we should stop her-" Was what I was going to say before being cut off by noticing Blake there, already handling the situation. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 825290558)

Nora stares blankly, not...Really seeing what's wrong with any of this. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by Ruby ❤ Tue May 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Just as the pressure being put on Cardin's leg would reach its peak, Braith would stop and look up at Blake as she stopped her. "Who are you t-..." Stopping mid-sentence, Braith's eyes would widen slightly as she took note of Blake's eyes. Albeit hesitantly, Braith released eased up on the pressure and the red in her own eyes would return to their usual orange.

"Whaaaat? How did you do that?!" Ruby couldn't believe how easy it had been for Blake to put an end to Braith's little rampage. It seemed like anyone that would get close would get roflpunt, but naw, not Blake. Maye not Nora either, but she was encouraging it instead of stopping it. Which.. Ruby honestly couldn't blame her for. Cardin was a dick- let him learn how to walk again after a month or two in bed.

Braith would huff and throw her hood back up, pulling her collar up just as well to conceal her face a bit more. "Fine.." She muttered before returning to the table she had put her gauntlets on.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 C88602891fc2d39f76a2584df9f4531ffa5085fc
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu May 12, 2016 5:46 pm

"... Dangerous? You mean this girl who is trying to avoid starting a fight even against people that deserve it?", I reply as I gesture to Velvet. "Uhh, I appreciate you helping me out back there, but... Won't you get in trouble?

I grin in response to that. "Doesn't matter. It was worth it to put him in his place." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 962864578)

When everyone seemed surprised by how easily Blake was able to defuse the situation, she would only shrug lightly. "It's not really important. I don't think he's going to try anything like that again.", she'd state in a calm tone of voice. Braith didn't really seem to like being stopped like that, but...

She'd seen what a cycle of violence does. Breaking his legs wasn't going to convince him to stop doing what he was doing, it was just going to make him a martyr. She left Cardin lying on the ground in a rather miserable heap, and walked over to Braith.
    "...If you want to know why I stopped you, we can talk about it later; privately.", was all she would state.

Blake didn't wait long for an answer. She assumed that Braith wouldn't really want to talk right now, and besides, that conversation would draw a bit too much attention for her tastes, so she would return to her seat, looking over to CP.
    "Sorry about that... You were asking me something?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri May 13, 2016 10:40 am

"Yeah, you seemed you where in shock earlier. Whats the matter, Blake?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 28 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:27 pm