Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 Empty Re: RWBY: Remnant Reclamation

Post by CivilProtection Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:56 am

"i dont think I like tuna pancake..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:15 am

"I-If you're the leader, you're going to work the hardest!" Weiss crosses her arms, pouting with...A slight blush on her face! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

"Ruby Rose. I swear if I catch you...!" (...RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

"Of course! You look like the kinda girl who needs pancakes!" Nora gives a giggle with a small snort from how it amuses her...Somehow. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by Ruby ❤ Sun May 01, 2016 1:20 am

Braith would turn to face Nora before holding her massive gauntlets up. "Dunno.. I can't exactly eat like this." Obviously she could eat like an animal, or have someone feed her.. But neither were very amusing ideas. Both of them would make her look silly- she just couldn't decide which would make her look sillier. 'Okay.. Now she's just really tsundere. Beautiful.' Braith thought to herself, suppressing the urge to laugh.

The gauntlet wielding shortie would look back at Nora- even this girl was taller than her. Very pink, too. Braith herself preferred the color black if not painfully obvious, but on Nora the bright fabulous color looked more than okay. "Like I said though, it's really hard to do anything in these gauntlets. How do you suggest I eat anything?" Braith was genuinely curious to see what sort of plan this fabulous queen could come up with to solve her little gauntlet dilemma.

Of course Ruby would eventually come back to the table Alex was at with a massive stack of breadsticks and cookies, on top of whatever else she found appetizing. "Whaaat? I coulda died of old age waiting in that line, y'know!" She said, though most likely pretty muffled by the cookie she had stuffed into her mouth as she was setting her 'feast' on the table. Obviously she wasn't going to eat all that.. That would just be ridiculous. Still, she wanted all the cookies, and all the breadsticks.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 C88602891fc2d39f76a2584df9f4531ffa5085fc
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun May 01, 2016 6:59 pm

I'm mostly just surprised with how Weiss is acting... "Uh... Alright, I can do that! What made you change your mind?", I asked... Yeah, I should probably leave it alone. But I'm curious. And she's being cute. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

"You know, you should probably design your weapons to have transforming properties to them... Mine don't really do that, but if you have something that large, it's almost necessary... It's not gonna help with the weight, though.", Yang would point out to Braith. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun May 01, 2016 7:00 pm

I PLACE SPARKLIERS IN THE TUNA PANCAKE, AND LIGHT THEM! I STILL DONT WANNA EAT IT!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun May 01, 2016 8:52 pm

"I...I'm just being charitable! Nothing else, you dolt!!" Weiss looks away from Karasu!(...RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

"Ruby, you uh...You've got a mouth full of food there." I reach over with a napkin, wiping the crumbs off of her chin. "Honestly, it's not like I can stop you." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

Nora giggles. "You eat with your mouth, silly! Like this~" Nora carefully brings a fork full of pancake up to her mouth! Not CP's tuna pancake, though. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Sun May 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Rubes' face scrunched up as she was wiped clean of the slight mess she had made of her face by stuffing it with the most delicious baked goods in the known universe: cookies. All the cookies.She had overhead Braith's little dilemma and decided she would try something pretty dumb. The girl would stand up, obviously not without grabbing a couple of cookies first of course, before walking on over to Braith. Approaching from behind to unintentionally surprise the shorter girl, she held her by the arm and twisted it while at the same time twisting the gauntlet. "What are yo--" Braith would begin just as the gauntlet would pop off completely without the pain she would be used to. "You need to twist, you doof! You can't just pull them off!" Ruby laughed before taking the other gauntlet off as well before shoving Braith forward towards Nora. A friendly shove, of course. "Now go eat pancakes with queeny!"

Braith felt dumb, confused, and now shy. Ruby seemed perfectly content though as she had returned to her table to sit with Alex while she 'guarded' her 'treasure', aka all those goddamn cookies. Braith did not want to leave her gauntlets lying around though, so she would pick them up with more ease than what a normal person or someone without a semblance granting enhanced strength could manage and set them on an empty table. Still feeling pretty embarrassed, Braith pulled the front of her collar up in an attempt to conceal more of her face- but it would only ever go up to just under her nose. "Hmph.."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon May 02, 2016 10:19 pm

"... You look like you need a hug, Weiss.", I state... And then I get ready to DOOOOOOOOOODGE! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

Yang blinked as Ruby just waltzed right up and effortlessly removed Braith's huge gauntlets. "Uh, Ruby. How did you...?", she would begin to ask. But her little sister was already on the way back to her table to eat.

Braith seemed to be even more affected, however. Blushing quite red, trying to hide her face and sitting quietly at a vacant table.
    "...Huh." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

"... What are you doing?", Blake would ask CP. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon May 02, 2016 10:24 pm

"Well I have tasted the tuna pancake, aaannnddd I dont like it! So I tried to put sparklers on the tuna pancake and tried some, including sparklers! Nope, did not change the odd tuna pancake taste! I dont even think the tuna is cooked! Also Nora, I know how to eat pancakes! I did not graduate Pancake Eating School to forget how to eat pancakes!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon May 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Weiss stares at him, her face gradually changing to one of displeasure... "How....Dare...You, you...DOOOOOOOOOOOOLT!!!!!!!!" She sends a swift slap right towards Karasu's face! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

I look up from my plate, finishing a bite of food before looking at Ruby. "That was an interesting exchange. Where did you learn something like that from? ... Your Uncle, right?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

Nora grins and stares CP down. "I am the headmaster of the pancake school!" She then stands next to Braith, still grinning like she heard a funny joke. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Tue May 03, 2016 7:54 am

'God please, the tsundere, it hurts me and I'm not even the one being slapped.' Braith thought to herself.. a very hypocritical thought, too. Considering the way she was acting right now.

Blinking twice at Alex, Ruby simply shrugged and picked up a cookie before placing it on his plate. "I dunno. Wasn't it obvious how she was supposed to take them off? It's kinda like a soda bottle! You can't just tear the cap off or you're gonna hurt yourself." In a really weird way, she was right.

Braith looks up at Nora and furrows her brow as if the 'pancake queen' had just said something offensive. "What are you looking at?" Yep. She had most definitely entered tsundere mode- maybe Weiss was spreading some kind of disease to all the white haired people.. Please no tsundere Ozpin.
    ( RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 3911645399 )

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri May 06, 2016 12:56 am

As soon as Weiss unleashes her slap, I proceed to dodge roll back out of the way! "Aha!", I let out confidently as I stand back on my feet... Although, then my attention is grabbed by a group of people that are picking on a Faunus girl.

Specifically, one of them, a musclebound brute in armor, was tugging on her ears, and she wanted nothing to do with them.... I take a breath, and then I approach.

Eventually, they notice that I'm walking over, and the jerk of the group (an impressive feat to be called that) lets go of her ears and looks at me.
    "Yeah, you're going to stop doing that... Because if I see that again, I'm knocking you onto your ass." I state bluntly.

The four proceed to laugh, while the Rabbit Faunus proceeds to get a bit of distance from the ensuing chaos.
    "You? Cardin won't even need to try in order to snap you in half!", one of the other goons states, and then the armored man, presumably Cardin, proceeds to stand up.

As soon as he finishes getting up to his full height... Which is a bit taller than me, I decide to rise to the challenge. Literally. By giving him a spinning uppercut.

Big and strong he might be, that sent him crashing right onto the table behind him, which then broke from the force, leaving him on the ground, covered in food and drink and thoroughly humiliated.
    "You were saying?" I respond with a grin... As all four of them now get up and start to surround me.

"... Tuna Pancake? Why did you order that?", Blake would ask, and then she'd notice the fight that had just broken out. "Is he... Helping a Faunus?" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri May 06, 2016 1:00 am

"...Soneone was picking on a faunus? Thats not right! Man, if I could openly fight someone I would..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri May 06, 2016 1:09 am

Weiss stares blankly at what all just happened, she would have likely rushed in to help him fight if not for how completely shocked she was. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

Ugh...Bullies! Leave him alone!" Pyrrha calls out and hurries over! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

I open my mouth to respond to Ruby, but immediately stop...Somehow, in some baffling way, she was completely correct. "...I....Huh..." I stare at her for a moment, until the fight going on shakes me out of it, I get to my feet, looking over. "Four against two isn't very fair! Let's make it even!" I rush over, ready to fight. ... Even though I'm even shorter compared to Cardin than Karasu is. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

"You, silly!" Nora takes a seat next to her, seemingly unperturbed by the massive gauntlets covering the entirety of the table. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Fri May 06, 2016 1:27 am

Braith opened her mouth to continue on her new tsundere streak before a certain douche and his harem of faggots made a big, big mistake. Spinning around in her seat, she brought her hands up and popped her fingers as her eyes went from a bright orange to a deep red- meaning she had activated her semblance. "You wanna fucking pick on a faunus in front of me?" Shaking hood off by shaking her head, she revealed there was a pair of fuzzy ears resting on top of her head. "Get out of my way if you don't wanna get dunked. I'm about to show these shit stains the error of their ways." She warned as she stood and began to walk over. Running woulda been far too easy, walking could serve as a means of intimidation while also giving others time to get the hell outta her way like she had suggested.

Ruby was about to get up, too. But when Braith stood up she immediately decided against it and instead reached for the back of Alex's shirt to pull him back.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri May 06, 2016 2:00 am

"Oh, you are deadmeat for that!", Cardin would shout at me. When he takes a swing at me, I step to the side and manage to circle behind him. "He's running! Get him!"

I smirk, keeping my distance from the four... Yes, I'm managing to outmaneuver them. "I don't think ya'll want any of this." I respond with a smirk... All five of us, however, are too distracted to notice the impending doom of Braith. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

"Uhh... This is getting out of hand." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri May 06, 2016 2:08 am

"Someone should get Glynda. Also Glynda is the reason I dont wanna fight that Cardin person.

I feel so sorry for faunus, they always get picked on. I dont like it, I wish they never get picked on."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri May 06, 2016 2:31 am

"-Time to move!!" Pyrrha wasn't even in range of the goons before she spotted Braith heading their way, she rushed in, pushing the few of them out of the way, and grabbing Karasu by the arm, she hurries out of the path of that Faunus Twister with Karasu in tow. She had quite a grip! She seemed to really not want him there, like it was herself in the line. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

I start to stride over! ... But get stopped by Ruby. "Oi! What gives?" ...Of course, I soon see Braith heading their way. "...Thanks." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

Nora watched with her grin not even fading! "Break their legs!" She cheers on the little white haired gal! (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Fri May 06, 2016 3:02 am

Somehow, Nora's cheering only egged the angry loli on. "Look at me when I SPEAK TO YOU!" Braith yelled, grabbing Cardin by the front of his armor as she closed the distance between herself and Cardin. Lifting the douche high above her head and using her free hand to grab him by the ankle, she released her hold on Cardin's armor before proceeding to slam him into the ground as hard as she could manage. Using him like a weapon, Braith smacked the rest of his goons before slamming him into the ground once more. If he weren't already out cold, Braith would proceed to ask. "Are you gonna keep fucking making fun of Faunus or am I gonna have to beat you bloody?"

Ruby pulled Alex back into his seat and scooted on over next to him so they could watch as Braith beat the everliving shit outta Racist Douchebag McGee. "You aren't getting in the middle of that! It'll be better to sit back and watch."

Lets all take a moment to appreciate that a loli tossed a fully grown man in full armor around like a rag doll.
    ( RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 3911645399 )

Last edited by Rubygothugs on Sat May 07, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat May 07, 2016 4:46 am

One of Cardin's thugs takes a swing at me, but I manage to deftly block his arm aside, leaving him wide open to counterattack, I raise my hand in response, but he cowers and covers his head. "NO! Not the face!"

Instead of attacking, I oblige and back off. One of the others then swoops in and tries to do the same move I just did... Except, problem was, I didn't attack. "What the hell was that?", I ask, almost immediately shaming him. Soon after that, Pyrrha grabs hold of me and drags me away!

"Hey, hey! The fight is just getting good!", I start to protest... And then I see Braith proceed to lift Cardin up like he weighed nothing, and slam him down just as efficiently. Oh, but she wasn't done. She proceeded to use him as a weapon against his buddies, and slammed him into the ground a final time.

Cardin was left halfway in a crater on the ground, letting out a whimper at everything that just happened.
    "... Uh, thanks Pyrrha." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

Blake immediately stands up in shock.... Though it's not exactly from what Braith just did to Cardin. "What?!" (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat May 07, 2016 9:43 am

Well, I personally think the Faunus is going to have a brighter future ahead of them, I can feel it. Am I going on a rant now? Is it bed time? Where am I? In the cafeteria?....More school work? aww...

"Blakies, what is wrong?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun May 08, 2016 11:01 am

"... Quite impressive for her size." (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

"-What, a faunus?! In this school?" Weiss seemed particularly disapproving of Braith's...Features. she crosses her arms, watching the exchange. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

".... Really glad you pulled me back now. That...Would have hurt to get caught in." I rub the back of my head, just watching. (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by Ruby ❤ Mon May 09, 2016 12:10 am

Braith contemplated actually breaking at least one of Cardin's legs.. but she may just be in a enough trouble as it was. Besides that, it could only make certain people hate Faunus more..

'You know what, fuck it.'

Taking an even tighter hold than before and placing her heel on the upper part of Cardin's leg. 'If they want me being a Faunus to be a problem, I'll make it a problem!' Braith began to step down hard while pulling up on Cardin's leg at the same time.

"Who would I share all these cookies with if you went and got punt by the scary.. wolf- kitty? What animal is that?" For a brief moment, Ruby was distracted by Braith's ears. The cookie addict would shake her head. "Eh, who cares. We get front row seats! Though.. I think she's about to got a little bit far."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Charries~:
    Braith Ikuto (RWBY)
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue May 10, 2016 10:04 am

"... It is rather impressive, I have to admit.", I respond to Pyrrha.... Then I look over at Weiss. "I just put myself on the line to save a Faunus from being bullied... 'Sides, I can't really hate them. Bunny girls and cat girls, Weiss. Bunny girls. Cat girls." (... RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

Cardin soon became very well aware of just what Braith was intending to do. "Hey, what the hell are you doing you crazy an-", he was cut off by Blake, who gave him a light kick in the side. Then she would proceed to grab Braith's arm.

"Don't.", she'd state, looking straight into Braith's eyes. For those who proved to be quite observant... Yes, Blake's eyes resembled that of a Cat Faunus. And she was in fact banking on that working to calm Braith down.

He deserved it, sure. But it was only going to bring about more trouble.
    (RWBY: Remnant Reclamation - Page 27 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue May 10, 2016 10:15 am

"Well, okay then"

...Who ate my cookies? Damnit, those are hard to find around here.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:34 am